Okay, faggots. Give me your best pick-up lines. Panty dropping quality only

Okay, faggots. Give me your best pick-up lines. Panty dropping quality only.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9vP_b82FrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ay bebe u wan sum fuk

Does this smell like chloroform to you?

You dont need any pick up lines silly, is easier if you have a gun

Ayo hol up bish lemme suk on dose tiddies.

Did you fall from heaven, because lets fuck.

"lemme smash"

You came to the wrong place for advice on girls OP

hey baby i bet you my bank account is higher than your phone number.(ps you need some money for this )

Roses are red, violets are blue, i have a gun, get in the van.

>dials 911

"Have you ever pityfucked a tragic fedora-tipper from Sup Forums? Guaranteed to not have std's because virgin"

To be fair, you have to have a *very* high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

you'll need a thread and a little sticker that says 9/10 attached to it

when a wild girl appears, throw one end of it to the ground towards her and start picking it up slowly. when she asks what this is, you'll show her the sticker and tell her thats "a pretty good pick up line"

>high
>i'm user
>can i buy you a drink?

Yes/no. There ya go. One liners are fucking cheesey bullshit and are not real world worthy.

Sometines you get a yes because bitch has beer goggles on or wants to be polite.

You need to figure out if she's into you or not by the first drink empty.

If yes keep it up.

If no stand up, buy her another, it was nice meeting you.

If you were wrong she will find you latter or use u for free drinks.

Just so you know I got a rare disease that makes my dick taste like skittles

Favorite so far. Might use.

"Do you know what's greater than you plus me? When we multiply."
Got me kicked out of a Lan Line party in college.

>pick up line
>panty dropping quality

pick up lines don't work, slow-mo.

and, if they do, you could have got the girl without the line, and she wouldn't think you are retarded if you hadn't used one.

so tired

My dick or my knife. One's going into you, make a choice.

"We can do this the easy, or the hard way. Easy way: you and me, right now. Hard way: you try to get a hot guy and have to work for it"

If your about to flirt with a cashier

Get a fuck load of limes even if they don't sell them at the store

Walk up to the register and proceed to drop and fumble to pick up all the limes like as if your in a infomercial

Then say something like "o my God I'm so sorry I'm just really bad at pick up limes"

Collect panties

What are your thoughts on quantum states and multiple universes?

It has been said that there are infinite amount of universes in which every available possibility is met and we exist between these at any given time.

I’ll give you an example, so think about Infinite universes where the dinosaurs aren’t extinct...

Infinite universes where the solar system was never created...

Infinite universes where the Big Bang never happened...

infinite universes where presidents weren’t born or countries weren’t formed, infinite universes where you or I don’t exist.

There are Infinite universes where we fuck.

I’m willing to bet this is one of them.

if you like the show,
you should use quote from the show,
not the the quote of a retarded queer,
that meme is not even funny.

gib de succ

Hey, baby
Are you retarded?
Because I would LOVE
to give you a ride
on the Short Bus *hip thrusts*

So then how about you tell us all how you pull bitches mister Mac daddy

Good stuff. Keep it coming.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Does this rag smell
Of chloroform to you

or

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I have a knife
Get in the van

Hey baybe open bob and show vagene

hey baby, let's not turn this rape into a murder

i used to use it on my daughter all the time until she had a tragic accident and fell on a kitchen knife

tinder

Lemme smash

Please

hey babe, rape is not an excuse, but a reason

kek

I know a couple girls that would at least smirk to this one.

found one

Nice fuck. Wanna shoes?

you start a conversation with them, find something you are both interesterd in, talk about it with her, tell her some insight you have found about it, pique her curiosity, and then ask to continue the conversation at her place over coffee, then when you start discussing the REAL theoretical physics, you hit her with string theory and how "the inevitability of aspects of life dictates this encounter will end in the bedroom" and that's how Mr. Spock rocks his cock.

also, i got dubs.

"You're cute :)"

If you're not a total beta this is enough.

i hab benis. you hab bajina?

Seriously this. Beta fags can't apply. I'm a fat neckbeard and got pussy by just doing that.

I forgot the key rule.. Bitches love smileys. 14 year old me would be drowning in pussy today.

I have an erection. It would be a shame to waste it.

Haha :3 I want to fuck your boipucci :D

(but yeah you're right kek)

Drop your panties bitch, or I'll kill you and your family

Let's fuck.

Works, if you look like me.

lemme smash

"You seem cool. Are you cool?"

Kek this bread is gold

you mean by getting pounded in the buttocks you dirty man whore

hey girl are you single, cuz id definitely make you a single mom

wanna see my pickle rick?

youtube.com/watch?v=g9vP_b82FrY

>"Do you know what's greater than you plus me? When we multiply."
>Got me kicked out of a Lan Line party in college.

Not when you're a zero.