Who wants more of this fatty?

who wants more of this fatty?

bump

I'm almost worried how badly I love pigs

Has the same body type as every woman I've ever fucked. Post more. I dig this body type.

I would cum in that.

My cock demands more of this fuckpig!

My friend sent me these. I love her fat titties!

Any full body pics? Fully dressed, face cropped, I don’t care. Let’s see her.

I fucking wish! She only ever sends me shots of her tits. Which, I'm NOT complaining. Her and I have been friends online for years. She's married, but shes had the hots for me for a long time so she always takes titty pics for me. Swear to God, if we ever met in person? Married or not, I'd fuck the shit out of her.

ugh

You shoud not fuck married woman

Why not? It's not like I'll ever get the chance anyway. She lives on the opposite side of the country anyway. Neither of us are able to travel so it won't happen anyway. Just saying, I'd pound her pussy with the force of a thousand suns. I'd cum in her too.

gross....super gross.

>anyway
>anyway
>anyway
seriously tho, how hot would it be to pump her full of cum, knock her up, and never have to deal with her again while her cucked hubby has to raise your kid

I gotta tell ya, I'm attracted to bbws in theory but their pussies are too stinky for me to handle. I gagged when I was eating out a fattie once. Never again

I realize I used 'anyway' a lot but it just fit.

As for your question? It would be fucking amazing. Because her husband would never know the difference and this girl really likes me, so she wouldn't rat me out. I'd cum so hard inside of her it would fill her womb to the max. Would be hot knowing I knocked her up and her cucked husband would be raising my kid. I'd seriously cum hard knowing that fact.

It is a sin

It's a sin to be alive. So what's your point? Everything we do in life is sinful. So who gives a shit? It's also a sin to be on this website that has all kinds of corrupt evil shit on it.