I paid 40$ for this. Did I get ripped off?

I paid 40$ for this. Did I get ripped off?

for a model? no

for a jpg? yes

Keep or rent?

a bit thicc but ok

nipples are nice tho... a good deal

Did she at least smell nice?

nigger, men before us dedicated their lives and money to form the internet just for the purpose of filling it with pictues and videos of naked women and you dumb fuck go ahead and pay 40$ for one pic lmao

20 cents per pound is a pretty good deal, user.

Did you keep the bill? Try to get a refund.

Cocaine bump

10$ bill x 4 you mean?

Gorgeous. Don't listen to these permavirgins.

I paid 40$ for this...

I'd pay 40€ for that with anal or nut twice.

Did you nut?

milk mommy

>Gorgeous. Don't listen to these permavirgins.
>"Gorgeous"
>Lord of low standards, detected

>2017
>paying $40 for a single 682x1025 pixel resolution 8-bits of colour jpeg

There are definitely worse deals out there.
Take solace in that.

pretty cheap by the pound dude

Wtf you paid 80$ for two women? That is an expensive date at McDonald's what you buy? One of everything?

I paid €50 for this.

In all seriousness. Is 40$ for a woman expensive? I'm not american

Terrible proportions. Scammed.

Do you personally know her and have always wanted to see her naked? If so then totally, I’d pay $40 to every grill I’ve ever known that I wanted to see naked.

You really think $40 for a pic is okay?
I think he meant he fucked a $40 hooker

you could fill a car with gas 1.5 times with 40 dollars.

lel where do you live? saudi arabia?

???

You truly must not he American. What a shame. If you want women for a good price, thailand is the way to go.

Or he drives like a fiat 133 or something

I concur. Must be running on plutonium

40 USD doesn't get me 8 gallons, and I live in a country where that's like 10% of the minimum wage.

No, that’s about the going rate for a blowjob from a plain, chubby streetwalker.

If I’ve checked her out enough and had the extra money then totally. It’s not about the sex with women like that to me, it’s just about seeing them naked and taking that power they have over my libido away by peaking behind the curtain, so to speak.

Jesus fuck dude... You need to move. Or buy a bike cause shit. Fuck that

Wow is gas expensive outside of the US or something? Im in Virginia and its 2 something dollars a gallon sometimes cheaper.

>thai women
Disgusting. I want healthy chubby girls not broomsticks.

Same dude.. Same
Praise europoor bitches

5 dollars for a gallon in midwest yurop.

Maybe, sex was decent though.

Too picky. From a wise prophet... Pussy is pussy.

>love thicc women with fat asses
>look like a twink
Life is suffering

Maybe yall need to invade the middle east for oi- I mean to stop terrorism, yeah that one.

We're too poor to invade them, we can't afford the gas to fuel our vehicles to get there.

Or ride a fucking bike

did you fuck her for forty.or is this some sort of bait.

>2017
>smoking dank stock photos and not owning a scale
>mfw

But then I would be able to go pew pew *downward whistle* boom, and then have everything be cheaper?

Nice trips tho

3 x 10$ bills

did I get ripped a new one or wut

>dat chronic

Bicycle militia groups?

I paid £30 for this

Sorry I don't speak dumblandia. better luck next time.

How does one >bicycle an militant group. What are the two states and what necessitates their cycling?

what did you do with it ?

Great idea, maybe we can get the chinks to donate some if we promise them half.

I'm slowly starting to develop a belly fetish. Big fat floppy bellys turn my dick super hard lately. I want to suck her belly.

I used to have meaning now... I just see retarded all over

paid 200€ for this girl

did i get ripped?

Holy fuck yes. She just stole your lunch money

I paid $40 for 40 bills. Did I get ripped off?

You give bicycles to a militant group. "midwest yurop" vs the middle east in general. They have to use mechanical engineering to travel from point a to point b because they dont have enough oil to invade for more oil.

Soon it will be the hour of your transformation. (No... not into a trap)
You were born a shitposter.

Sick shit dude. You going to right my wrongs and suck me off. I'll greatly return the favor. I'd suck you off so hard you'd turn straight

Mfw I h8 u 4 missing the point

You cancerous worm

shh, that's supposed to be secret Sup Forums admin infos

Respect. *Tips le fedora

Best blowjob I ever had , she sucked me off and I was nearly cumming within 2 minutes then she got her mass on top of me and carried on sucking as I spread her massive cheeks and used all my might to stretch my tongue as far as possible and lick her shit hole.
Next she laid on her back and I munched her cunt and started finger blasting and she kept telling me to go deeper until my whole hand was inside her , she came , squirted fucking everywhere then put a rubber on me and i smashed it straight in her arsehole no lube or anything and busted in less than 20 pumps.
Ugliest oldest thing I ever smashed but I'd do it again if it was free

Thanks for the compliment. Still winning dumbcunt. Not even an insult lol. People on this thread paying but I'm winning

For the photo shoot? Maternity shoot? Why do woman do nude maternity shoots?

Fedora? I ordered more cringe than fedora. Not paying a cent asshole.

>she

Paid 50 bucks for this used DeWalt drill and it doesnt even work.

I was so pissed off that i stuck it up in my ass, but it felt really good. So did i get ripped off?

I'm getting my tax return next week. $2k.
I'm buying destiny 2, a new phone and a hooker.
I live in Brisbane, Australia, so going to be shelling out a good $200 I guess. Wish I could just find some clean whore to suck my dik for $40.
Inb4 clean whore. You know what I mean.

Is the British economy that bad? No wonder their pregnant sows have taken to prostition.

Why you take dick pics? Same reason.

>2017

>still somehow being this new. You’re a special kind of idiot, buddy. It’s almost endearing.

Winnerrrrr

They'd just devalue their product so that they could make an unfair profit, invest in US steel.

If you fucked her for $40, you walk on water. She is a goddess!

bro I feel your pain.

How dare you. You are the newfag. You don't know me. You can't judge me. Only God can judge me.

Laugh at butthurt CIS scum with me. *turns up treble ALL THE WAY* MLP trance mix

Plus no one brought up anything about micro penises. Your just sick. Get some help.

I miss my friend tbh. Probably will never get a set from her again.

I'll make your butthurt alright.

MFW idk who’s trolling who anymore.
>I am home

jesus bro... don't let your standard be that low dude...

If I had the chance, I'd shit in your shoes and then put them on and after id shove my toes in your mouth.

Your grammar is flawed. You’re saying you’ll comfort me. >serious
>education is invaluable

Jokes on you... you’re sweet Dee.

Well op, you paid 40 while I had a gf and wasted over 7k on her in the year we were together just to have her cheat on me. Now judge it accordingly, was it worth it?

I do what I can to release stress and if you are comforted in the process. It is nothing to me, as long as I finish I'm the victor.

What? My Civic fills up for $22. 2013 Regular Civic in America