People will never understand our struggles

people will never understand our struggles
people will never understand the hate
people will never honor us for our bravery

we are people too

That's kinda the reason we had concentration camps.

Isn't that just a form of schizophrenia?

thats kinda the reason people will never give us a chance they judge us a rapists and abusers

in short, wanna fuck bois
i have the same urge
agefludism shall prevail

nah man you are just mentally ill

everything that validates trans people, validates pedo people, don't know why people are so two-faced cunts

>36 year old man having sex with an 8 year old.
>Brave and misunderstood

Fuck off with your bait m8.

If you happen to get a hooker or some cheap cunt pregnant and manage to breed, I hope your kid gets molested by some fagot.

You either have a mental disorder or you're just trying hard to be that extra special snowflake.

The former requires psychological assistance, the latter a healthy dose of "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MAN THE FUCK UP, YOU GAY NIGGERQUEER BASTARD!".

you judge us right away dont you you think we are monsters you people are fucking disgusting i thought this place was a safe haven for people like me i guess not

No. Stop this agefluid shit now. We let genderfluid go on as a joke now people are thinking its real and I have to learn 74 new genders for work .

No place is safe for you, fagot.

how is this bait im genuinely here to let people know there is no reason to hide and there are people just like me and you stop with all the hate

Get lost faggot, your bait is lacking.

all these fagets are closeted kid lovers, they too have urges when they see, but they are being this hateful to hide it, same as those closeted homophobes who suck black cock during weekends.

LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE FUCKING SHIT YOUR A PEDOPHILE STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND ACTING AS IF IT AN ILLNESS. IF YOU HATE IT THAT MUCH SEEK HELP YOU CHILD ABUSING RAPIST BUT NO YOU WONT BECAUSE YOU LOVE CHILDREN SUFFERING KYS

You had me at
>i thought this place was a safe haven for people like me

>Sup Forums
>safe space

Bad English and bait.

it is against sjw cunts like you, judging people left and right, you fucking niggeroids

Hahahahahahahaha

please leave this thread if you have no intelectual response you fucking pig

i'm with you 103% op, i identify as a 7 year old girl. i can't help that i'm trapped in the body of a 30 year old man, people should know and appreciate me for who i am, not for how i look.

> (OP)
>Isn't that just a form of schizophrenia?
Yes but schizophrenia is a meme
The mind is way more complex and versatile than that

>sjw
>me

samenigger.
>"intelectual" - yeah, that's totally how it's spelled.

thank you for the support i truly mean it we are in dire times were our people are killed by even the worst prison inmates. we truly fear the world becuase what they think of us and what they will do

Just curious, what about dd/lg (daddy daughter or mommy son ) where 25y.o women/ males revert to little kids ranging from infant-preteen behavior.

no crap im the same peson you moron i dont have auto spelling on if your going to bitch please leave

It's the same with childkin too. I know a 9 year old girl who can sometimes be an 18 year old free spirited girl.

ITT

>I'm
>don't
>you're

Bitch, you're all over the place. Just fuck off, nigger.

>peson

>peson

>age fluid
Yes I'm a 78 year old man but I identify as a 12 year old and that's why it's cool if I bang little kids. The slippery slope is coming and it won't spare anyone.

>peson
>.

Oh my god I thought I was the only one

So for as long as I have rememebered I have identified as a 45 year old used car salesman. I tried to grow a moustache and when I realised that I couldn't I drew one on witha permanent marker. My parents would think I was adorable but they never really understood that deep down in my 8 year old heart I was a 45 year old used car salesman looking to move some hot new deals from the lot in time for winter. That I would do anything to offload these beauties at any price, no matter what it took. As a teenager I practised cooking the books, adjusting mileage numbers, drinking a shit load of cold murky coffee and growing a beer gut. At first I would shave a monk's crown into my head to resemble a baldpatch but then when I was 17 or 16 I discovered these pills online that actually accelerated the balding process. They also gave me erection problems which was perfect and I was so happy when, at 18 or so, I was actively lusting over young teens that my flabby, aging 45 year old self could never attain. I would sit at the cafeteria and try not to make eye contact as I would eye the tender nubile bodies of my class mate and I would iamgine that they would see me not as their creepy classmate, but rather as a creepy uncle who got a bit too handsy at family gatherings. It was arounf this time that I discovered that beer was a much better (and tatstier) substitute for growing a belly than the baking soda I had been ingesting the last 8 years or so. Finally my body on the outside looked like the man I was on the inside

I am now 30 and unemployed and try to find meaning and community in this cold bleak world. People see me as a remarkably unhealthy young man with thinning hair, a stained shirt draped over a bloated belly sitting at diners and staring at teenage girls but on the inside I am a 45 year old used cars salesman dreaming about selling that old '77 pontiac firebird or maybe raping a teen and hiding the body in the trunk

do us the favor and off yourself already

well done

weakest bait of the day

kek