Any medfag here ?

Any medfag here ?
I just dropped some pretty hot solder on my finger.
What kind of burn is that ? Should I get it treated ?

Actually it happened like 6-7h ago

Nah thats just a little blister, leave it to soak in some cold water for 15mins to take the sting out of it and you'll be right as rain

Yah it's extremely dangerous not to follow medfags advices. Go see medfags. They like this stuff you can provide them with

holy shit op youre such a pussy

I burned my hand in the oven last week, jumped from the burn and slapped the heater element in the top of the oven and all i did was that

put salt on it and brush it

within 48 hours your blod flow will be filled with air and you might be prone to having huge inflammatory symtoms

Are you serious? man the fuck up. I've gotten worse burns from a cigarette cherry. If you think that burn needs professional medical attention you're a fucking retard and should kys immediately.

Piss on it and let it air out to dry.
Its nothing

its fine pussy. its going to go away. itll form a scab there that will fall off the next time you shower and grow back. youll just have like a white dot in the end.

That's not that deep of a burn. Honestly? I've seen worst burns from people who trip and scrape their hand on the concrete.

If it still feels like it's burning, then apply a cold compress until it feels better.
Apply an antibiotic to it and allow the scar to shed off naturally. That doesn't need medical treatment beyond that.

leaded or lead free solder?

if leaded, you're going to die.

with metallic brush or just carbon nanotubes brush?

To make sure it heals properly make sure you get an erection from time to time so it doesn't scar and cause painful detections I the future.

>to all responding to this

>being this jeally

cum on it and post results

congrats. you burned off your epidermis.
stick on a bandaid and man the fuck up
- kind regards. medstudent-fag

OP is a massive beta pussy FAGGOT

I did this on purpose the other night with a cigarette cherry to win $50 from my drunk friend

gratz bro nice way to prove your a poor fag

Faggot. Go to ER for your weekly attention.

How can you tell it’s not just dequamated?

Rephrase: how can you tell it’s not just the stratum Corneum? For some reason I’ve gotten used to saying desquamated for stratum corneum though I’m not sure that’s correct.

One way or another OP is fine

Apply antiseptic anti-burn salve and put a patch on at least.
Idiot.

I have literally gotten a worse solder burn on my dick when brazing (ball of brazing rod dripped off and burnt through my shorts and boxers) Suck it up candyass and put bandage and some triple antibiotic on it.

if you dont get it treated it will block the blood flow to your finger and it will result in your finger falling off