Just like me alright

I know

Some are. Some aren't.

I concur

I hope so

(Super gay)

HSTS detected

Hsts?

well as long as youre providing pics of her i can accept that their gay.

Acceptance is a good start

Is it bad that I want to murder traps and have had to talk myself out of killing a few. Before you ask, no I am not normal and am diagnosed with a number of things they say makes me not normal.

I am even now sitting here and waring with myself over trying to keep a trap/murder fantasy at bay. Nothing fucked, just like a normal bat to the head till they are foaming at the mouth with brain damage. That way they get to see their family before they die because it only takes 2-6 hours to die from serious enough head trauma. I also wanna kill Feminists, Nazis, Lawers, Criminals. I actually don't understand what the fuck is wrong with my local health care system. I tell them all this and they just switch my meds and let me go. I am already going on my third strike for jail so is it the courts/medical systems fault that I have done everything to avoid wanting to hurt people and they haven't done enough to help me/save a life?

Oh well fuck it, I am probably just gonna go on my usual stalk walks tonight till she starts running, then call it an evening.

>itt: OP is retarded
How tf is pic related gay. Its not gay if she looks and acts feminine.

That's probably bad, just I'm not a doctor just a metal illness patient

What's your point?

This guy isssss fuuuuuucked. Have you actually been in for murder? What other sorts of fantasies do you have? Color me interested.

lets see the booty

You disgust me
And btw traps are not gay my dear hsts girl

The real twist

anymore my folder is not satisfied

+1

OP, I'd parade you around town, you look good.

482 please

you werent around here for like 2 days i missed you :>

What part of it is bad though??? I am doing everything I can to keep my doctors and legal counsel in the know of how erratic my murder fantasies have been and they don't care. Like my first crime, I was charged with attempted murder just because I tried to kill a person at school for just being smug. Funny thing is he wasn't even being smug with me! I just saw him sitting there in his self-absorbed righteousness and I lost my shit. I don't know why but seeing him like that over being right and making someone feel stupid made me wait till he was outside and I beat him badly with a rolled magazine.

yeah i knew that.
Now post more pics so we can all fill up our folders. Boipucci in particular.
Youre so cute you might just get a folder of your own!

Bam!

Marry me...

Got kik? Just wen through a breakup. Could use some cheering up.

this one?

oh hey you are back
i'd love to say that you are amazing but you acted way too much like a attention whore last threads so i'm sorry

What about me disgusts you? Your lack of tolerance to make a comment without much backing makes me wanna kill you too.

would eat cheerios out of that

Can we see your pretty cock?

where’s the other half of your face man

ppl like you must be suppressed problem is i cant do it because of legal concern

Aren't*

cool. i'd def bang and probably go bowling with

ty

(Because I am an attention whore)

Maybe I should get out of here because now I am getting uncontrollable "Murder OP' fantasies. Sorry guys I tried to stay around to answer questions but I have to go do something before I am in jail again.....

you'll probably get over it when you're past 16

Question, do your murder fantasies also bleed into your sexuality?

I probably won't be on Sup Forums too often, just every once in a while. Sorry about that /XD

those come fuck me eyes

LOL I know this Trap her name is Kayla and she is from Oshawa Ontario, her battle tag on Blizzard is Tinkherbell#11125. Enjoy.

Awh... Well that's the most interesting thing in this thread gone.

hey op mind teaching me how to find traps irl? People say colleges are a good place to meet them, but after 4 years I havent met shit. Im graduating this semester. I dont have any social media either. My steam account is the only thing close. Where does one meet these fine specimens of pure ecstasy?

I'm still here.... Barely though.....

well someone told me you werent gonan be around for months so this is a welcome suprise

Do you like taking the D or giving the D?

What should guys who want to be trapped do when they meet a trap to not be autist but also make it clear they're down?

even if you are a attention whore
i still want to marry you
sorry for insulting

Hidden under the heavy weight of insecurity

It's gay bit feels so fucking good.

>10
need folder plzzzzzz

holy shit dont hide that shit again you look even better

yes that

Nice! I'm Would you mind answering my question, pretty please? I find you highly interesting.

That's tough to answer, since I haven't met any other traps like me at my college...

Do the world a favor and kill yourself.
Traps are to be loved, cherished, and protected. Not hurt.
You're whats wrong with the world.

907 please

I personally prefer taking D

And the whole, "how do I get across I wanna fuk" thing is just as difficult as it is with anyone else, and I'm horrible at speech advice /XD

I wanna kill you most for your ignorance buddy. Seriously where do you get off with that "Im right" method of thinking? Your more fucked in the head than I am, and I think I was just sent to kill and murder scum like yourself.

ere ye go

damn really?
If a sexy trap has a hard time finding other traps, them im shit out of luck.
Why am I cursed with an attraction to something so elusive?

Mind posting a bit of legs please ?

Oh ok, I can handle that

You're very attractive btw, would dick down for sure after making out

No they don't at all and if anything when I am horny my murderous side can be a turn-off. I have even tried to see if I get hard to things like rekt threads and nothing happened. It's a different kind of rush, one where I feel ecstasy from hurting someone who is what I value as wrong. It's also strange that I am like this when I took to being punished as a kid fine and even actually was a good enough kid for my mom to never worry about groundings after I was 14.

I sometimes wonder if I was just trully sent here to wipe out people who get a feel good from believing they have any sort of advantage over others. It's like im obsessed with fairness to such a degree my mind warps into uncontrollable violent nihilistic directions.

think yourself as lucky to living in a world where laws protect you my little serial killer :)

15/10 OP

That's a solid A for those legs sugartits

I'm not that guy but

> Seriously where do you get off with that "Im right" method of thinking?
>I think I was just sent to kill and murder scum like yourself.

Seems equally arbitrary

Why because you are the type snake to bait in responses and collect enough evidence to send someone to court? That's the kinda person I like to kill too, the ones who THINK they are playing a smart game.

I am surrounded by good flattering people, and I am thankful for this gift

can you be my gf?
you can still post pics whatever

but not the men that fuck them.

Cuck award goes to this guy.

Silence pucci boi. I am right. You have no idea who your messing with. Id fucking wreck you.
Now let everyone focus on the topic at hand and stop wasting our time with your edgy faggoty boasting.

I have a gift for you...

atleast i get to fuck her :^)

u are AGP or HSTS ?

I'd suck her cock while he fucks her

People asking me to be their gf make me feel so good inside but I'm sorry, I really can't. The whole Sup Forums thing is so fun and people saving pictures of me and beating off to me is like for some reason my biggest kink. But this is just fun for me, nothing else.

You're not wrong.

Traps are just men dressed up as women to fool the male brain into being 'turned on' by their "feminine appearance". Sad to say, i've been turned on by a few traps that i've seen on here. Kind of fucking sucks.

I've not heard of these abbreviations before

can you take pics of your ass?

honestly i think im just gonna build a shrine and worship your smile every time i look at you it makes me feel comfy C:

Well post some pics then! Tell me where you're from cuckboi

No you wouldn't I would actually fucking joyfully tear your head off. And if your bigger than I would just shoot you THEN torture. If you were smarter I would just hire people to do it and only leave enough of you for me to piss on and talk shit to like the dumb little fucking bitch you are. Really you think you are tough shit? How about you post something I can track and we will see.

No your probably some script kiddie faggot that has seen enough of the internet, to know how to talk shit like your real. Which honestly god must be looking down on you because I know he will save you by making you to much of a pussy to post anything here for me to track.

Your fucking days of "no-shows" are over if you share it. PLEASE PLEASE FUCKING DO IT.

it's really cute when you put your hair over part of your face but pls stop doing it out of insecurity because you are cute as fuck

but you already knew that you little attentionwhore you

pls sit on my face.

>dat psychopath piece of shit

Mmmmmmm. There it is.

What is ideal dick size for you? Smaller or bigger the better or is average perfect?

more butt OP.
How would you react then if someone recognized you irl? Like maybe something inconspicuous, like a class m8 or person at your workplace saying "hey I recognize you from somewhere".
Would you even want a relationship?
I kniw Sup Forums isnt a dating site but you have to start somewhere. Being alone sucks. I know firsthand. wojack.jpg