Neee your opinion Sup Forumsz I Found this pic in my gf's phone...

Neee your opinion Sup Forumsz I Found this pic in my gf's phone. When I confronted her about it she claimed it was just her wet pussy juice in her panties and forgot to send it to me. Not sure if I believe her, looks like cum to me.
What does it look like to you?

It's probably some infection leaking out of her vagina,I wouldn't worry about it.

pussy juice looks like cum

Whoa
Man hands

I'd be more concerned over those yellow ass fingernails and chubby old lady hands.

its pussy shaped

Gut feelings are usually right

Your gf's hand looks like an old lady's hand. Sure she wasn't showing her mom her nasty discharge?

Depends. Thats a mans hand. Is it your hand?

It's girl cum dude.

Looks like someone nutted inside her, then she drove home with that load in her. Then when she got there she took them off and took that photo to show her lover.

Why is she wearing a wedding ring if she's your girlfriend?

Mystery solved

>gf
>Wearing wedding ring
>Man Hand
>Bait

exactly

cum. 100%.
Pussy juice is similar but not the same consistency, you smell it?

He needs to taste it, just to make sure.

OP, if you aren't a fucking pussy you would give it a big lick to find out. If it tastes really salty, it is cum. If it has a consistency like moucus and lacks salt, then it is infection. Take charge of your life, you pussy heap of shit.

Taste it. If it is cum, you will know whose it is because of the inherent power of being a man.

Besides the fact that the hand is fucking ridiculous, I'll address a couple obvious factors.

First, go cum in some panties. I'll wait. Do you notice something? IT'S HARD TO AIM! Did you get it all in a nice line down the middle? Doubt it.

Second, it started sinking in real quick. It turned clear then seeped through. By the time you finished reading this post, it would be a slick finish and nothing else. No cum is so viscous and gooey as whatever that is.

Third, about that. It's pretty obviously discharge. But it's not "grool" (or "pussy cum" as some people are calling it here). Grool is generally more clear and less thick. What we're looking at here has more of a yogurt texture. And no coincidence there! What makes yogurt look and feel the way it does? Bacteria. That's what this looks like - bacterial discharge.

Given the bacterial appearance of this discharge and the fat wrinkly hands and yellowing fingernails we're seeing here, I have two things you need to know.

1) Your girlfriend is NOT getting enough probiotics. It's likely that she will not be able to fit enough healthy food in her life without totally changing. Get her some women's probiotic pills from your local Sprouts or GNC. They will be expensive but they last a long time and do wonders for the whole body. Having healthy gut bacteria is the foundation for things like clear skin, healthy teeth, and a nice vagina.

Second, she is taking in WAY too many processed foods. Honestly I know that dieting is hard. My advice would be to challenge yourselves as a couple and do Whole 30. It will teach you a lot about how food works and what you should actually eat versus what foods you're addicted to. It's very hard but it's not as hard as quitting cigarettes. Just try it.

it looks gross to me

ladycum tastes like sugar not salt

didnt know there was actually someone on this website with 200 IQ, you have taught me lots friend. I hope one day our brains collide to form one super intelligence.

Your girlfriend is wearing a wedding band and has the hands of a 60 year old woman.

Found the virgin.

Be me, beating off to pics.
Come across this specific post.
LOL
back to beating off :D

I never got a chance to smell or taste that pair. This is what her fresh panties usually look like. I did smell and taste these and they smell and taste just like her sweet pussy.

its the shape of a vag like it someone came inside her and it leaked out. other then that , sound advice

This.

exactly, wtf.

the fact that you didn't trust her enough to have to go look through her phone for specific pics like this is all the evidence we needed. Leave her, assert dominance. Depending on how she reacts to that should give you all the evidence you need

I never got a chance to smell or taste that pair..This is what her fresh panties usually look like. I did smell and taste these and they smell and taste just like her sweet pussy.

Looks like someone nutted in your girl and she sent him a pick of an hour after or something, sorry dude

this is fake and i remember original OP

Cum can run out of a pussy you virgin

DUB TRIPS

Agreed. I cum inside if my girl all the time and it looks exactly like this

Cum that came out after she thought she had cleaned it all out.

Btw Op. your gf is married

You are an idiot

obsessed over t his once too.

When you are longer in a relationship you'll realize pussy has slime like this coming out. Cum in their panties dries up different.

Some even have this white slime come out of them when they cum, it's nasty as hell but it's their "vaginal environment". If they get yeast or somthing it's worse and smells even.

you realize cum dries clear right? It doesn't look anything like that? Unless you found those like 5 minutes after they had sex, it's something else.

Everytime i have sex with my girl i finish in het pussy because she thinks its hot. When she cleaned her pussy and puts on her thong it looks like this 10-30 minutes later. Cum can drip out of a vagina up to 3 days
I speak from experience.
Op i think your wife is cucking you.

Stuff comes out of my wife's pussy that is indistinguishable from semen if she cums hard enough. It's funny, I'll let her cum kiss me with my goo but I didn't want hers anywhere near my mouth. That's weird eh?

She has diabetes bro

Her pussy..

Sounds pretty gay... I'm up for either, I guess that makes me sound pretty bi.

She needs to do some trimming but not bad. I really don't think that's cum dude, don't throw away a relationship over that.

gold

When she cums my wife's juices taste like honey, I shit you not and she is most definitely not diabetic. Stuff lubricates better too. She's the dead silent type but I can always tell when she cums because of the lubrication change or the taste, depending on what we're doing.

She likes the taste too. Sometimes after she cums she'll suck me off for a bit and then hop back on.

Girls can get wet and they get discharge like that that looks similar or it's vaginal discharge that happens to every girl now and then. If it smells she might have an infection. I doubt it's cum

It's ladyjuice. My ex used to always have panties like this. They'd get hard and crusty too. Can look like jizz sometimes but it's just pussy drippings.

Of course, she started cheating before I dumped her, so I might not be a good source on this one.

>lick the infection

Kk

Post moar sherlock

bump