Chubby puppy slut here, sup Sup Forums? Made some new gifs for ya and was wondering how you’d use me

Chubby puppy slut here, sup Sup Forums? Made some new gifs for ya and was wondering how you’d use me.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/timbywuff?lang=en
twitter.com/timbywuff/status/917464294924701696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're cute as fuck, but you're not chubby anymore. Your belly sticks out further than your cock.

But keep playing, piggy.

Write 'some pig' on that belly and let's see your fuck hole.

Theres chubby and theres morbidly obese.

more, now

Well first I'd grab your head and use your mouth to lubricate my cock before bending you over and shoving my cock into your asshole, fucking you like a sex deprived bull. And after I empty my load up your asshole I'd walk you outside, my cum dripping out your ads and down your leg.
Put you on the floor in a face down ass up position and have my dog mount you. He'd probably knot you and spew his seed in your ass too

Woah o-o

This toy feels amazing by the way~

Better be sure to clean his dick with your mouth

take hormones and become a bitch like you were meant to be faggot

Yes sir

But its way more fun being a boy and confusing other boys!

My dick just tried to crawl inside my body

Lewd

Have a gape!

bump

can you cum from just anal?

Get help for your mental illness fukken sicko...nice duck by the way

God I love those fucking thighs. Close em tight and stick your package. I want to see that cute little fruit bowl.
Also you ignored my asshole request. Spread them cheeks and let us get a good look.

Also also. Got any panties, piggy?

10/10 would squeeze mantits while fucking you

Sorry had to get dinner cus i’m a fatty.
I have before yeah.
Thank you!
Mmnf

I'd breed that hole.

i literally gagged irl and i'm actually a faggot that likes sissy bois, good job OP

They would be a cute present. Hope to see em next time. What's the biggest you've taken? The smallest?

Fuck I started mean but I think I'm in love.....you better make me cum.

Biggest was about 9 inches.

>tfw this is my fetish
You're fucking hot as fuck.

>that ball hang
HNNGH

I'd eat that hole out for hours.

You got a tumblr or something?

any pics of you with that ass spread?

Glad i can make your cock throb~
Would gladly let you eat me out.

Fuck off Timby you fucking faggot attentionwhore

Location?

do you crossdress?

Timby, please just die from your obesity already. Your diabetes are going to catch up with you eventually.
>Females or actual sexy traps from this point on.

I do, it’s timbypup. But i’ve been using my twitter a lot more and it has a bunch of free vids, teasers for my private collection. twitter.com/timbywuff?lang=en

The collection is 200+ private vids of solo stuff and me being fucked by mutliple different peeps. Spanking, facefucking, fingering, blowjobs, creampies, moaning, crossdressing and all kinds of stuff. If you’re interested in that just message TimbyWuff on telegram.

Let? You don't get a choice, you're our sub.

Spank yourself for taking such a stupid liberty with your wording.

Keep it up and I'll make you put the panties on, sissy faggot.

so fucking gross

ever done a footjob?

I'd love to sit that ass on my face so I can suck on your big balls like a pacifier

Rrrf
Ye
Nuh but it sounds hot.
Mmmmh~...that sounds lovely.

dude this is fucking gross stop

why don't you try by rubbing your dick on your soles and posting it?

Please show yourself getting fucked. Please.

Try this.

twitter.com/timbywuff/status/917464294924701696

You're lovely, Timby.
You make me cum every time I look at your threads

Balls on soles

Nnn...thank you so much...would love if ya messaged me on telegram for my private collection! Is just one donation/payment for them and i really need it cus i’m unemployed @.@

Yes baby yes baby yes I need more of you getting fucked. Where are you?

Is telegram a website? Or did you mean Instagram? Never heard of telegram, but I guess I appreciate you to the point where I would consider doing that if I knew where to go to donate. There's just something about you.

I'd love to suck and fuck you while you play destiny or vice versa

Telegram is a messenger

Damn Pupper... you may want to think about starting a workout regimen. Starting to lose some of that cute charm.

Hot as fuck. Anything else like this?

Well this conversation is suddenly anticlimactic o-o

Florida.
Telegram is a messenger and i’m TimbyWuff on there. You can donate at paypal.me/timbywuff but i’d message me on telegram first.
Nah i’m good >;3
Mhmm
That wasn’t me but yeah o:...would appreciate the help.

Okay :3 thanks for the info on how to donate.
Just got paid today so I might give a donation at some point tonight, especially if I have a few drinks.

Do you ever do any pics of you wearing leggings or even pantyhose?
That would be so fucking hot.

There’s plenty in my private vid collection. Message TimbyWuff on telegram if you want to donate/send a payment through paypal for all 200+ private vids.
I really need the help. Why don’t you message TimbyWuff on telegram and actually get my 200+ vid collection? Instead of donating getting nothing

Oh no this was not the chubby dude I just wanted to tell you.

this telegram shit dont work fam, any other stuff you on?

How many sexual partners you got? Ever had sex with a girl?

Ye I gotchu. No worries user

It definitely works. Is used by millions. You have to use it on a smartphone first. Then you can put it on pc if you want. Just search TimbyWuff in contacts. Also its how I send the vid collection so it kinda has to be that sorry. Should definitely work though.