What's your favorite breastaurant Sup Forums?

What's your favorite breastaurant Sup Forums?

Tilted Kilt for the girls. Hooters for the food.

Tartan skirts make me diamonds so it has to be that one! Shame they don't have those restaurants over here..

Twin Peaks for me, but wouldn't mind seeing more of that little blonde TK girl

Flying Saucer

Nice bro. I'll be at the Houston location sunday night

The one that doesnt have shit food and make you pay far out the ass to be served by the one actually hot server instead of the empty headed coke fiends working to support their half nigger children.

"Breastaurants"

Jesus Christ

How does this even count as a breastaurant? Shittiest outfits ever

What, do you want to fuck?

Country Kitchen Buffet

Nigger tits don't count

Any more?

McDonalds, nothing but 100% chicken breast in their nuggets (in the UK anyway)

Twin Peaks. Just for the girls. They all have overpriced food. Hooters wings are almost worth it though

Twin Peaks

Milkers

That's in Beaumont? I'm not far from there holy shit I'mma get the lads and take a trip.

Hooters, because I like my legs in pantyhose.

Femanon here who actually worked at the Tilted Kilt
I really enjoyed working there. All of the girls were super cute and the food was amazing. Especially the caramel white macadamia nut cookie. Twin peaks and the Kilt are basically the same thing though.

Let's see you in uniform. For scientific reasons.

How old are you baby? Post that body

For the science of your beta wishes. Yeah I don't think so. :)

You think I am new here? I know what happens to dumb bitches who send pics. Unfortunately the resturaunt closed other wise I'd say which one it was. It was in NY is all I'll say

You don't need your face. You don't even have to wear your uniform if you don't have it. Just you in some underwear with a timestamp.

Dude fuck off

Come on honey, I'm horny. I want to jerk off to your tits.

Wasn't even her. You're just being weird. Nice trips tho

None of them. A lot of these bitches aren't even smart enough to get a drink order correct.

However it is quite satisfying to have the washed-up girls that wouldn't give you the time of day in high school kiss your ass for a tip that they'll never get.

I do this with a stripper in my town

Am not even him. Get out.