World Cup Qualification Europe

Discuss.

Portugal v Hungary, Belgium v Greece, maybe Netherlands v Bulgaria seem like ok matches.

Hype af for Andorra - Faroe Islands

I don't know what it is, but i fucking love watching the most obscure games possible from other confederations

pic related is the GOAT

Me too t b h
Will Bosnia vs Gibraltar be a rape?

Looks like every home team will win except for Luxembourg and Bulgaria.
But I'm not even sure about Bulgaria.

Fucking bullshit OFC doesn't get their own berth in the finals

who mountain tax haven /lifelong/ here?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE why yurop have it too easy?

>4-5 slots out of 10
>15 slots our of 50

anorexile pls

Venezuela isn't even a country anymore m9 people are murdering each other over loaves of bread. CONMEBOL is EZ mode, you get like 50% of the teams in

sweden
faroe islands
switzerland
draw
bosnia
netherlands
france
hungary and portugal was 3:3 in the euro, it was a crazy match. this one could go either way but i think that portugal is gonna win
belgium

*yaaaaaawn*

yurop is a joke

>1:4
>against Brazil

>implying youd do any better

>implying we wouldn't tie or win with players of Cavani's, Suarez's quality and a keeper that has played more than three (3) games for his club
Lmao

>all the irrelevant teams play today

I guess that's quite nice of FIFA to shove them all on the same day

it should be an easy win

Is greece shit ? Defence is decent right with manalos and pastapopolous

>defence is decent
you fucking moron, their defense is 100 times better than ours, they just lack of midfielders

It's going to be one of those unwatchable Red Devils™ games isn't it ?

>last three cups

>2006
>all semifinalists are yuros

>2010
>podium is full yuro, only SA teams to reach the semi was there simply because they were lucky enough not to face any yuro team earlier in the KOs

>2014
>cup held in SA
>6/10 teams from CONMEBOL, the most ever, are in the tournament
>7-1
>first yuro winner on South American turf in history
>3th place is yuro as well

every slot is fully deserved, if you want any more maybe you should just get better

Only about 10 of those countries are still actually "European". Guess which and why.

>was correct

angry subhumans are not worthy of any answer from us italia bro

let's just wait until we rape their asses once again

Lads what be hell is this.
Where's muh epl. Who the fuck wants to watch France BTFO Hungary.

redpill me on belgium though, who plays and who doesn't ? are kompany, hazard and de bruyne out ?

this
is that even broadcasted or do we have the CL forst round qualifier problem here

>pastapopolous is suspended
>socrateese

Leave my country. We don't like tourists.

Kyriakos Papadopoulos is suspended, not Sokratis

>meanwhile half of the team are not even european
>he doesn't like tourists but apparently love "belgian" (sand)niggers

jesus pierre can really cheer for west africa

all out but de broyne i think

BLIND OUT

Fuck off pedophile

Gaan jullie echt op je bek gaan tegen bulgarije ?

WONGA IN

>Sweden

Ι unironically think we can win tonight

We'll see about that Mr Papadostopolapopous

>grease is kebab, all of it
>should never have been allowed in, need to remove it asap
>mitroGLU

Not really shit,defence is p good,same with Mitroglou up front,the problem lies in the midfield but I see Samaris-Zeca-Tachtsidis so it's gonna be decent I hope

Well obviously we're the underdogs,but I see Skibbe as the second coming of Rechagel,so maybe we can snatch a 0-1

Same here. I think the defense is very good with Manolas, Sokratis and Torosidis, but Papadopoulos would have been optimal, or maybe let's be crazy... Retsos, young but very good. The midfield is better than a year ago with a confident Samaris, a promising Siopis and Zeca that brings a fair amount of speed in the team, and, well, Mitrogoal, even though he is disappointing with the national, i would say that people need to be careful about Gianniotas. On the other side, Karnezis and Karelis are out, which is not good at all, because Kapino sucks, and Karelis was doing madness in Jupiler League before he got injured...

Pay Debts

Lukakus should be executed tbf

>Karelis has found his level in Jupiler

I'd be ashamed if a Jupiler started for Belgium. Although why not bed in one of the kiddies in less important ties.

>I see Skibbe as the second coming of Rechagel
First off, your god is called Rehhagel.
Secondly, what the fuck are you smoking and with whose money did you buy it?

i would be ashamed to have that much of foreigners in my team personally, and still lose against wales

>ood,same with Mitroglou up front,the problem lies in the midfield but I see Samaris-Zeca-Tachtsidis so it's gonna be decent I hope
>>>
> Anonymous 03/25/17(Sat)13:41:23
My mistake but seriously,he's the best we've had since Santos so I really have faith in him,team looks good

He is mediocre, the tactic was ridiculous against Bosnia and The Netherlands, it's only when they lost that they started playing

You weren't even at Euro16, KEK

>so many injuries or it would have looked less france
>2 or 3 blak starters to do sweaty jobs like DM
>decision making is for whites like De Brown
>if a white starts to break a sweat, sub please

But don't get me wrong, it's still better than fucking Ranieri and Markarián

Kick Kompany,Lukaku,Witsel,Origi,Benteke and whatchu got?
>a pot 4 team

no dont defend it the only non white who should be allowed to play is naingolan

kek

LOL have you ever watched a belgium game , the only player who was a serious benefit was prime kompany and he hasnt been fit for 3 years

The hues are creating a super team watch out. It won't even be their final form in 2018.

what's funnier though?
>Greece missing a Euro (and probably a WC) after an end of an era

or

>Muh Lelgium Golden Generation winning nothing?

>implying it's not the only positive thing your pathetic country has done in 2000+ years

Guy said something about Mitroglou being of kebabish ancestory.
I just removed all the belgium black guys. no point on trying to imply anything youmentioned.

I guess its my fault too coz I didn't explain properly.

Belgium are not that different from England.
They think they are hot shit and got great players, while in actuality they got mostly shit on their hands.

>full/wingbacks have sweaty duties
>if only we had found pacy blaks in congo

whites shouldn't sweat, pet
grease is 100% kebab, of course they don't mind sweating

at least greece is a country, you butthurt shitskin

Beside hazard and courtois, and maybe de brown but the rest of the team is our level aka garbage.

PLS BELGIUM LET US DRAW 1 POINT FROM YOU OR MAYBE GET 3 AND THEN WE GET DRAW FROM BOSNIA AND THEN 1ST SPOT IS YOURS XDDDDDD

Dunno,since we're not a dominant team I prefer a kind of park-the-bus approach with the current squad,since there's little creativity in the midfield

>Alderweireld , Verthongen , Meunier ,Courtois , Naingollan , Mertens

>shitskin
Says the cryptokebab shitskin

pretty much this, except england isn't as despicable
you should have seen how everyone acted here before italy - belgium in 2016, they all thought they would destroy italy, they were all SURE that they would win the competition

i don't even hate the players, but the supporters are just the worst ever

>Implying le pacy black tactic work

I mean just look at Englel they got beaten by fucking iceland with their pacy lads

What will a bunch of rejects and courtois do?

Cream the USA thats for sure.

You put a CB as a LB dude you literally delete his existence.
Goalkeeping is nonexistent for this match since we re not expecting a screamer

Our only problem today is gonna be Mertnes and Lukaku, with the 2nd one simply because he is huge. I don't expect Nainngollan to help much in offense because this would leave your slow defenders E X P O S E D.

Ciman gonna start or Lukaku Jr so your Right FLank gonna be a playground for an average-and-above footballer.

>grease unironically pretending only mitroglu is kebab

Topkek, grease have been KEBABed over an over again throughout history

last years epl's best defence and two main players of subtoppers in Serie A are nice players to have in your eleven mister american

no not lukaku jr. please

>Trying to find Belgium in World History without using google.

Dude honestly right now in Greece nobody fckin cares if people think/call us turks.

You're full of bullshit, noone thought we'd destroy Italy you fucking retard

Even with Hazard we about beat you in a real match. If we had Donovan Ithink that we win.

sure they didn't

The belgian eternal cycle:
>think they're hot shit because the team won against estonia, ireland, etc
>lose against mid-tier teams like wales
>poor damage control attempts "b-but yeah i pretty much always said that our team is still not ready"

DO IT. PROVE THE REST 10 OF YOUR STARTING 11 ARE GOOD FOOTBALLERS BY PUTTING A 12TH GREEK PLAYER IN JR. LUKAKUUUUU

Actually the problem was there was no pace, only Sterlel.

What was your excuse for getting btfo by Wales lad

see this

Absolute trash , the nature of most flemings is to be very pessimistic , just as the dutch

Most said we were going to get our ass whooped or a draw

Hi this thread is for nations with more than 1 professional football players. sorry

You literally had 0 chance against us last WC. The only thing that kept you in the game that long was your GK.

Lukaku Jr isn't even in the squad

say that to his face and see what happens

In the next 2 years we ll have a decent 8-6 which we are missing right now.
We re fine in defence/AMF.
All we need is 2 players to hold the midfield.
I can dream :(

Only Belgium match looks interesting.

Maybe he got called up after Meunier got injured tho :/ PLS
Still Ciman aind anything betah.

thats jordan lukaku btw who didnt defend for shit in the first goal situation for wales (corner) look it up please , he was also caught outside position the whole game ,all welsh goals came from their right flank and he played left back

I'm pretty sure yourthoughts were belgium was a top 3 national team rivaling germany and argentina.

leave Ciman alone.

I didnt't know Lelthuania fielded 50 year olds. They didn't look so old 3 years ago we played them.

Siopis.
Retsos.
Manthatis.
Donis.
Mystakidis.
Siabanis.

This is the future