How much does an illegal firearm cost in the united states and how easy are...

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

How much does an illegal firearm cost in the united states and how easy are they to obtain?

Canadafag here and our gun laws are fucked here I would like to come down and buy 1 or 2 weapons and smuggle them back to use just in case shit goes down

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpeTkT2K32M
http://www.keyt.com/news/crime/santa-barbara-county-sherifs-seize-20-pounds-of-meth-in-drug-sting/101751050
http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-008-x/2008001/article/10459-eng.htm
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1abtbq
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxCq4Z7GH9M
https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/mossberg-patriot-hunting-bolt-action-rifle-30-06-springfield-22-fluted-barrel-5-rounds-3-9x40-scope-adjustable-trigger-synthetic-stock-blued-finish-27893-015813278935.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=fn
Jaxson King
Jaxson King

Its Canada whats going to fucking go down?

Nathan Sullivan
Nathan Sullivan

illegal firearm
easy to get a legal one, seriously isn't that hard.

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

Im talking automatic weapons like an AR or sub machine gun, I know you can obtain certain guns here and I used to have a P.A.L but it ran out. I still have a 22 for survival reasons incase

Jacob Scott
Jacob Scott

Depends where you're at. Some cities are pretty cheap, others aren't, and they're never as easy to find as you might expect. Gotta be careful either way, not everyone is a legit gun dealer and just want to rob you. If you're buying guns you prolly got a good amount of money on you so you're an obvious target.

I used to know a couple guys in the midwest, but ones in prison and I havent even heard of the other in years so who the fuck knows. It's a sketchy fucking business though so you're better off buying guns legally.

Ryder James
Ryder James

who knows man but economic collapse is probably the biggest threat , ottawa gets hit with a nuclear weapon then what?

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

You can modify a semi automatic to fully auto but if you do and you get caught you're in deep shit

Julian Long
Julian Long

The only way to buy a gun in the U.S is if you are a U.S citizen correct? Do you think there would be someone willing to purchase a weapon for me?
Or would they not because then if something were to happen they would be traced back to the gun?

Benjamin Kelly
Benjamin Kelly

yeah my grandpa had some type of H&K assault rifle that my dad filed the tac weld off the select fire pin but he sold it in the 90s after fitting it with a new select fire

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

and yeah the penalties for illegal weapons here is crazy thats why I wanted to get some high powered ones and hide them in the attic

Robert Morgan
Robert Morgan

Generally not someone you don't know. I've had friends and family buy guns for me but thats a little different. Plus if you're taking them back across the border you're gonna need paperwork and the owner of the firearm with you.

That could work though, check into your laws and the us state laws you're buying the guns in, it varies by state so some restrictions may not apply where you go. If by chance you can find someone willing to buy a gun for you and go on a hunting trip up north it could work as long as you go by the book. Idk what Canadas laws are on ar15s but they are everywhere in the us, you can walk into a sporting goods store and buy one for like $300 on the mid low end.

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

No, green cards can buy guns. Just gotta be a permanent resident.

Logan Gray
Logan Gray

True story a friend of mine who moved to Canada from Germany told me that after world war 2 his grandfather who survived the war took all the weapons he could find and built them into the walls of his house in case something were to ever happen again.

He told my buddy about it right before he passed away and gave him all the locations throughout the house , fucking boss.

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

im not taking it across legally I would be smuggling it , no way i could bring a sub machine or ar into Canada

Joshua Morgan
Joshua Morgan

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

Your best bet would be to completely strip it down and take it across in pieces then. Again, Idk what Canadas laws are regarding firearms but here in the us the only part of an ar15 thats classified as a firearm is the lower reciever, everything else you can just buy with no paperwork or anything. That might be worth considering if you ever get something going and need a plan.

Carter Thomas
Carter Thomas

yeah and id be going through on a small backwater crossing, I've been back and forth 5 or 6 times now and have never been searched or given a hard time

Jace Green
Jace Green

what do you think I would be paying for something like a mac 10 or an ak47?

James Peterson
James Peterson

Im talking automatic weapons like an AR or sub machine gun, I know you can obtain certain guns here and I used to have a P.A.L but it ran out. I still have a 22 for survival reasons incase

no you clearly just dont know what the fuck youre talking about
"an ar" isnt a type of gun and its not automatic

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

Drive a 83 Buick to Chicago and camp out at the intersection of 79th St and Stony Island - ask the first nigger you see about a gun - they'll fall all over themselves trying to see you illegal guns - much easier than a stupid fucking Obama voter waiting period - faggot

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

Fuck Idk. I never fucked around with anything other than hunting rifles and ar's. AK's are usually cheaper though. In a store you're still paying at least 200-250, if you buy private you can get them for about 100.

Ayden Ross
Ayden Ross

ar being short for assault rifle ie m16 ak47 etc im not interested in getting bogged down in semantics here

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

you're telling me I can get an ak47 for 100$? jesus christ I can't even buy a pair of jeans for 100$

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

"an ar" isnt a type of gun and its not automatic
when people say "an ar" they mean "an ar-15 variant" and yes ar-15 rifles are semi-automatic

Kevin Jones
Kevin Jones

Don't listen to this guy

$100 for an AK47? $200 in a STORE? Yeah maybe if you're buying a stock for one, jesus christ.

Expect to spend $500+ on an AK47 in a store, and thats a shitty brand, and semi-auto.

Expect to spend $500+ on the street for a black market full auto, easily. You might get some piece of slav shit with loose tolerances that was dug up out of the ground from some war 50 years ago.

Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

The country that sent it ceases to exist, that's what, business as usual continues in the rest of Canada.

Dumbass.

Asher Fisher
Asher Fisher

ok, OP is a master troll

ar for assault rifle

ARMALITE RIFLE

Hunter Phillips
Hunter Phillips

yeah but to buy it legally from a gun shop or in most cases even gun shows, you'd have to pass a federal background check... so if you aren't a US citizen that would be a problem. you have to find a private citizen to buy one from... whether the gun has been used in a crime or not would be something to consider

Jose Price
Jose Price

ATF PLZ GO

Easton Gray
Easton Gray

You can. I'm not saying you will find one that cheap. As I said your best bet is to buy them legally.

Dylan Sullivan
Dylan Sullivan

Let me tell you this..

No one will buy you a gun, if you go ask a black dude or whatever other stereotype you're going to ask, you're getting robbed or he's just going to disappear with your money best case scenario.
You're not getting an automatic gun unless you make it, and you can do that in Canada.

John Hill
John Hill

Why don't you just stay on your side of the tracks if you have no idea what goes on over here.

Robert Walker
Robert Walker

I find that hard to believe with the amount of firearms in the united states, I mean obviously Im not gunna walk up to some random ghetto type and ask to buy a gun but its really that hard?

Jaxon Cooper
Jaxon Cooper

I find that hard to believe with the amount of firearms in the united states
It's basically the fucking same in Canada, user.

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

really... just cross over and have a US citizen get you an AR-15 from a gun shop. It will be semi-automatic but in most cases full-auto is only good for suppressing fire so you'd want a semi-auto anyway. Smuggling it back to Canada could be tricky though

Julian Price
Julian Price

Im a cop and ya going to jail

Charles Price
Charles Price

These are the same imbeciles who call suppressors "silencers" and confuse magazines with clips. God, I wish people would just google this crap instead of just learning all their info from Call of Duty.

Wyatt James
Wyatt James

finding a semi-auto ar-15 would be easy. gun stores won't sell to a canadian i don't think, but any private sale would be fine. look on the internets.

you are not going to find something fully auto anywhere. and really, the difference between semi and full auto isn't really meaningful anyway.

Connor Young
Connor Young

Mabye if you checked in “da hood” you could get a stolen gun with the serial number filed off at around 50-1000 dollars depending on variety of weapon

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

You could get on Armslist but most of the fudds who sell guns will want to take a picture of your ID for their own liability. If they see your leaf license they generally speaking won't touch that shit with a 10 foot pole because police constantly run sting ops on there.

Austin King
Austin King

amount of guns per capita in the united states (per 100 people) = 101

Canada per 100 people in Canada = 30

3x as many guns in the U.S and thats probably way low

James Clark
James Clark

yeah we get it elite gun master race god forbid someone call a magazine a clip

Jackson Fisher
Jackson Fisher

come on over and I'll sell you a $500 semi automatic rifle for $800

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

Then you go nuts and shoot your neighbors that we're lucky enough to survive a nuclear blast?
I guess?

If shit goes down, odds are, it will be because you're the one making it go down lol which I guess makes you shit

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

3x as many guns
Right that has nothing to do with how many people actually have them, that's just a tendency of Americans to take advantage of the fact that they're crazy cheaper here so they buy 3 instead of 1. I have a gun hidden in every room of the house so I don't have to go digging if some nog breaks in.

Luke Brown
Luke Brown

Yeah, that's pretty important business user

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

more like defend my home from hordes of savages looking for food and supplies , once law and order is gone people gunna turn into monsters

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

ssshhhhh, don't let amerifags hear you say that or they'll lose their shit....
muh guns

Adrian Watson
Adrian Watson

my understanding is that the seller has to ship the gun to an authorized gun dealer, where the federal background check is performed

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

Isn't that what gun owners want, though? No interference from the government and such?

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

Big bad murrican rednecks are this afraid of black ppl

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

implying this is something to be ashamed of

Thomas Clark
Thomas Clark

Assuming it's shipped. You can meet in person if you want, because selling a gun to someone who uses it in a crime, is a crime in most states, the people who sell them have a tendency to cover their ass and do it correctly on account of the whole "5-10 mandatory" if you fuck up.

Jace Barnes
Jace Barnes

honestly man I know that I would be paying a premium and would pay said premium for a quality ak47 or a mac 10 .

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

fuck that the government and police are important as fuck as incompetent as they may be

Isaiah Allen
Isaiah Allen

do you guys have a gun registry in the united states?

Zachary Gomez
Zachary Gomez

shaved firing pin meme

Tyler Morales
Tyler Morales

Sort of, you can run the serial number and find out who bought it every time a federal background check is done.

Angel Fisher
Angel Fisher

shaved firing pin meme? from what i understood he didnt actually shave anything,
apparently back then the select fire was simply tac welded to remain on semi auto and he removed the tac weld

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

being the reason why no one is going to sell me a gun unless they do it properly shit

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

you can buy the individual parts and assemble it yourself. you just go online and buy an 80% completed lower receiver. Since this part is not completed, its not considered a firearm. you have to use a drill press to complete the part, then buy all the other necessary parts and assemble it. it would still be illegal to own in canada but the method of acquiring it would not pose much risk

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

I mean fuck I have a drill press but I dont know how comfortable id be manufacturing a part for this weapon and it being reliable unless it was very easy

Asher Green
Asher Green

such a massive pussy i need guns for 'protection' in one of the safest countries in the world

Henry Gonzalez
Henry Gonzalez

Pretty much, user.

You're better off with a semi auto anyway, Get a lever 30-30 It's guaranteed to drop anything short of a skinwalker in North America.

Full autos take too much practice in my honest opinion.

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

hey were talking worst case scenario here not someone breaking into my house

safest country in the world cause its the whitest country in the world lel, I've never been robbed or broken into or accosted by anyone

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

Or, I meant "Or" get a lever gun.
Before some autist corrects me.

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

they make a jig which makes it very easy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpeTkT2K32M

Ryder Torres
Ryder Torres

yeah 30-30 is badass but inaccurate from what I understand?

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

user, there's wild animals that get hungry in the winter in Canada. Stop letting your insecurities eek out on the internet.

Ayden Morales
Ayden Morales

You're the retard. The actual nomenclature under the NFA is "silencer." Technically a correct term.

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

inaccurate
They're all more accurate than we are, user.

It's not a sniper rifle. If that's what you want get a 30-06 bolt gun. Guaranteed to make a nigga fly.

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

lol the main reason I want something illegal is so the government doesnt know I have it

You can own a handgun here but if you do it gives the police authority to enter your home at any time for any reason along with a million other bullshit hoops you have to jump through to own one.

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

i didn't know the gestapo moved to canada

Aaron Campbell
Aaron Campbell

yeah 30-06 is popular here for hunting along with 300 win mag , maybe I should just stick with a semi auto but I figured nothing could match the firepower of an ak47 or a mac10.

maybe its just the fact that I cant get one here that makes me want to get one

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

Then offer to buy a good friend's rifle. If it comes down to them knocking down doors taking guns, that's when you give hands on lessons about how fragile life is.

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

Yeah dude its fucked up even with a regular firearm license they know exactly what you have and you get treated differently at routine checkstops and if you ever have any problem with the law you are considered way more dangerous than someone without

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

Nice try fbi

Leo Sanchez
Leo Sanchez

match the firepower of a mac10
You mean the 3 round burst, jam, and subsequent struggle to make it go again?
AK
automatic rifles are more of a psychological weapon. If you're one guy going against a group your best bet is to do the IRA method and just shoot the commander from far away and run away and hide.
constant pot shots destroy morale.

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

*caughs*pussy*caughs*

Yes, so naturally I'm going to travel to murica and buy guns chambered with rounds design to wound instead of kill. If OP was really worried about wildlife he would get a PAL and a gun chambered in a caliber suited for the job. But thats not what OP wants it for. OP wants a gun because he is a faggot and a massive pussy

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

fair enough from what I understood the uzi is one of the most reliable weapons ever made? I know an uzi =/= mac 10 but they are both open bolt machine guns no?

yeah i do understand that in alot of situations automatic fire is useless and like I said before maybe its just the fact that im not allowed to have it that makes me want to have it

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

ey he's a pussy because he maybe he's in a fucking wheelchair and doesn't think he can win a fight with a 7 foot tall nigger el oh el im trolling

k

Brody James
Brody James

I'm sure that there are one or two enterprising individuals in your locale who can supply what you need. You just need to find them.

Leave international arms smuggling to the pros.

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

have fun reloading your 300 win mag when im 10 feet away from you taking you down to china town with a hail of automatic gunfire

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

UZI
Jewish sorcery wand for killing groups of muslims
Mac 10
Chinese garbage akin to those informercial shit blenders or whatever other impulse buy shit that breaks before your second payment of only $19.99!!!"

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

is that a threat? just kidding you are probably right

Ian Clark
Ian Clark

Not if he's hidden inna bush and drops your ass from 200 yards before you even see him.
it's all relative user, he can carry a glawknade in case someone gets too close

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

And I'm not defending him, just don't get too confident about a gun fight. Generally whoever wins is just lucky.

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

Since the national long gun regestry was shreded by Harper the police only know if you posses restricted or prohibited weapons. Gun ownership is a privilage, like driving a car, so if you prove yourself to be an asshat you will lose your privilage.

Dylan Watson
Dylan Watson

ahhh icic , so an uzi = expensive as fuck then?
I know they did some shit in the U.S in the 80s that banned shit like sub machine guns in most of the states

Gavin Walker
Gavin Walker

yeah I was just talking shit

Lucas Walker
Lucas Walker

Yeah you're not getting an UZI unless you get it from some defected israeli counter terrorist.
Seeing them in real life is about like seeing a bugatti veyron on the highway to us gun autists.

Ethan Powell
Ethan Powell

Yeah thats true but they can still see if you have a P.A.L and can connect the dots to know that having a P.A.L = owning a gun = being profiled as dangerous

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

Are you fucking retarded? Do you have any idea what will happen to you if you are caught smuggling firearms into Canada?
If you don't want to get firearms the legal way, you are far better off buying illegal firearms IN CANADA. Then if/when you get caught, you'll only get deep dicked by the law for firearms offences, which are taken extremely seriously, rather than that plus gun smuggling. They will act as if they caught Nick fuckin Cage in Lord of War if they catch you smuggling even a single revolver.

Kayden Lopez
Kayden Lopez

Im talking automatic weapons like an AR
No, apparently you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

Jaxon Scott
Jaxon Scott

oh shit I had no idea they were that rare , when I went to a gun store in spokane washington they had sub machine guns on display I remember specifically a p90.
How are they allowed to sell shit like that? semi auto?

Zachary Cook
Zachary Cook

fuck off this has already been discussed , ar as in assault rifle and not armalite

Jack Price
Jack Price

If we're not getting bogged down in semantics, I'm going to refer to curling as faggot hockey with brooms.

Julian Young
Julian Young

I mean yeah a little bit but I just know that i could get away with it . Like i said above I will probably look in Canada its just going to be way the fuck more expensive

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

They're semi auto, generally speaking a lot of the semi auto firearms sold in gun stores are nearly impossible/not even worth it to convert into full auto with a few exceptions like specific AK series rifles, and even then it's not like factory select fire, it's more of a loose cannon kind of thing and you risk blasting your face off if it breaks.

Michael Taylor
Michael Taylor

that is literally my definition of it so I am glad we agree

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

i wonder what a full auto sks would look like.
could it be practical ?

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

yeah see not interested in bullshit fuckery like that at all which is why I cant see myself machining any parts like buddy posted above

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

you are supposed to say "assault rifle" when referring to a rifle with full-auto capability. You say "AR" when referring to an Armalite AR-15 variant rifle (which in most cases is semi-auto)

Ian Collins
Ian Collins

I mean with having to load a 5 round mag with a gay ass stripper clip kinda defeats the purpose of automatic fire plus the thing already shoots as fast as you can pull the trigger

Adrian Rivera
Adrian Rivera

armalite being a manufacturer? we dont have this shit here serious question

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

Yes, the people who have extensive backround checks done to determine that they are well rounded, level headed and productive members of society who apply obtain these in the first place. The entire point of the licencing system is to keep guns out of the hands of people whom the police deem dangerous and dumb cunts like OP. A cop who encounters a PAL holder isnt going to think that person is a danger they are going to think this is going to be an easy person to deal with because no PAL holder is going to risk loosing his license and all his guns.

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

You can own a handgun here but if you do it gives the police authority to enter your home at any time for any reason
Got a source for that? Please and thanks.

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

Isn't Canada about to get a ton of "peaceful refugees", or did that already happen? I thought bringing in tons of muzzies was Trudeau's fetish. If I were Canadian, I'd be on my toes, because it sounds like they're about to be culturally enriched.

Julian Price
Julian Price

Yeah, a lot of the engineering is ignored with the fudds who try it and they end up losing fingers.
Fully automatic AKS and ARs are built to completely different specs and out of higher quality materials to resist the much higher temps and quicker heating and cooling as well as the increased wear and tear from shooting more rounds quicker. It makes a huge difference and if you don't respect the engineering, well, it'll rip your dick off.

Lucas Clark
Lucas Clark

They scrapped the long gun registry dude, you can buy all the non restricted rifles you want and the government won't know what you have. They keep track of what handguns and semi-autos you have for sure though. But buying those requires a restricted licence.

Jacob Ross
Jacob Ross

dude you get pulled over by a cop and you have a P.A.L and you happen to have a weapon on you the first thing thats going to hapen is you are going to step out of the car and they are going to search the vehicle to ensure that your weapons arnt loaded and have trigger locks on them

Connor Brooks
Connor Brooks

ArmaLite designed the AR-15 i believe but Colt is the manufacturer of AR-15 rifles today

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

Wow, I got pulled over in the central plains US and the cop and I compared our gucci ARs.

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

Nah we didn't get a ton of mudslime refugees as far as I know. However, we got a FUCKLOAD of Haitian refugees. It happened a couple of months ago, they started coming here by thousands. Soros is trying to destroy canada now, it's going to be easy. Most modern canadians are complete cucks, worse than the swedes.

Cameron Sullivan
Cameron Sullivan

There are so many people making ARs because they're just so easy and light and the perfect fucking rifle to have for fun, they shoot a .22 bullet just really fast, honestly they are hard to kill a deer with. Great for squirrels and hogs though. literally the perfect varmint rifle.

Dylan Cox
Dylan Cox

yes but they still know you have something

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

yeah agreed most people in cities that is, the jew will be met with fierce resistance in rural Canada which makes up a huge chunk of the country, almost 100% white and against all bullshit liberal faggots in cities stand for

Ethan Ross
Ethan Ross

AR has a specific meaning, and it's not "assault rifle."

I'm going to start referring to my trip to BC, then you'll start asking what part of British Columbia, and then, like the stupid asshole I am, I'll say, no I meant "below Calgary" as in I visited Lethbridge, and you'll say BC doesn't stand for that, and I'll make some retarded comment about semantics and go back to shoving a black dildo up my ass, because I'm a stupid faggot Canadian and besides using the wrong names for shit, that's what I apparently do.

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

No fucking shit, thats their job dumbass. If the police are unable to make sure you are following the law then it rather defeats to purpose of the law in the first place

Luke Myers
Luke Myers

the easiest way would be to buy a bunch of auto parts break the weapons down and ship them mixed with with the parts

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

You'd be able to buy firearms legally if you had just stopped robbing liquor stores by the time you reached 18 Jamal. I dunno try the deep web site infinity Chan.

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

This. When I was younger and me and my dad went to the shooting range every weekend, he told me if we ever got pulled over by the cops to just stay seated and we'd both put our hands on our head and listen to the cops every instruction. Move or reach only when told to. And super strict about double locking each firearm and transporting them unloaded. The unloaded part is just common sense though. Even if it weren't the law, I would.

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

alright alright jesus christ I get it is armalite some kind of religious fucking deity in america or what?

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

How much does an illegal firearm cost in the united states and how easy are they to obtain?
It depends where you get them. You can get a shitty high point or something for pretty much market value(couple hundred bucks) or you can pay $3000 for a standard AR. Just depends.

Christian Hughes
Christian Hughes

yeah I dont know about you but I dont want officer faggot looking through my shit , the police are important but Im not a criminal and dont feel like being harassed

Samuel Scott
Samuel Scott

bro I didn't see a black person until I was 12 years old and have never actually spoken face to face with one before, not by choice they just don't exist around here

Isaac Adams
Isaac Adams

Agreed, this is about what you do in the US if you have your concealed carry, however I have a pistol in my pocket that is loaded and in a holster.
Lot different place, but in Canada you don't seem to have as bad of a meth problem.

I live in the crossroads of the USA and it's really fucking bad, meth heads robbing everyone in the poorer areas, doesn't even have anything to do with race.

Joshua Anderson
Joshua Anderson

yeah dude they wouldn't think twice about shooting you and would use the fact that you had a P.A.L as reason to believe you were armed and dangerous

Ethan Phillips
Ethan Phillips

is armalite some kind of religious fucking deity in america
Yes. You have no idea.

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

i dont even feel like uploading bait.jpg
you're a piece of shit.

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

Also not about to give these guys an excuse to put a bullet in me either

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

Police assume any suspicious person they approach may have a gun, illegal or not, P.A.L or not. And like another user said, you have to be pretty well vetted to have a P.A.L or restricted licence. Cops know that. Although... I do know some people who have licences who have no business owning weapons... Complete retards.

Also, just because you have a P.A.L doesn't mean you currently own any firearms at all.

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

Why'd you edit your screenshot?

Oliver Baker
Oliver Baker

dont fucking think of my country that way unless you're brown then it's okay because last tune we tried marxism it was a not real marxism but it will be better next time.

Lucas Fisher
Lucas Fisher

No your just some whiney bitch who doesnt want to play by the laws of the land.

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

yeah dude I know a guy with a criminal record who somehow got his restricted license and keeps his glock loaded in his house because he thinks its gangster when in reality we are the whitest most suburban kids on the face of the earth

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

he's just a fucking criminal.

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

Stop watching american news dude, it's fucking you up.

Aiden Brooks
Aiden Brooks

OP is a liberal phag who has no idea what he's talking about

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

No you dont

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

I lived in a sanctuary city for about 10 years, Santa Maria, California on the coast. I work in construction and I got to know a lot of immigrants. Everything is for sale there from SSN to firearms. A clean SSN from someone who went back to Mexico can go from 12 -20 grand. A firearm a few hundred or more depending. Noone is just gonna sell some white boy a gun though if you're asking. You have to get to know people

Wyatt Harris
Wyatt Harris

American news
Unfortunately that's how things go in 'Merica though.
Police can't fuck you as hard in other places so they have to get friends up the ladder to help.

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

fuck that dude , having a P.A.L basically gives cops an excuse to shoot you for any reason. You gunned down unarmed but the police officer was in the right because he knew you had a P.A.L ad therefore knew you had access to a weapon and may or may not be carrying it

Isaac Wilson
Isaac Wilson

Hit the nail on the head with that one.

Oliver Miller
Oliver Miller

that's just not even clever

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

Dude.
Automatic and semi auto are not the same thing. . . Thought that would be pretty evident.

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

watching T.V

I haven't watched any form of t.v in over 10 years netflix and all other faggotry included

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

I’ll sell you an AR, and I’ll even give you a deal and only charge you $2500 for it.

Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

sure do , hes obsessed with bartering shit and buys and sells shitty norinco rifles to trade for even shittier vehicles

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

And you're sure he's not from Mexico?

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

You are highly, highly paranoid my dude. And this is coming from someone who has a fair bit of trust issues when it comes to authority as well.

Cops in Canada are not going to murder you because they ran your I.D when they pulled you over and saw that you have a P.A.L. You keep saying you live in a rural area of Canada, well so do I. You must know as well as I do that 1 in 10 people in your town has their P.A.L and those people get pulled over just like anybody else. Never in my life have I heard of someone getting murdered or even particularly hassled by a cop just because they cop knew they had a P.A.L.

What sort of shenanigans are you planning on committing that you're worried they'll decide to shoot you first and ask questions later if they know you have a P.A.L?

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

I mean maybe hes lying about the criminal record but hes shady and greasy as fuck

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

Op again, I worked with this guy while on the coast. His family owned a ranch up in oxnard and are all from Mexico. Really nice guy too.

http://www.keyt.com/news/crime/santa-barbara-county-sherifs-seize-20-pounds-of-meth-in-drug-sting/101751050

John Campbell
John Campbell

none, just the fact that not all cops are good cops and if you get pulled over by someone looking to commit evil a P.A.L would be a green light to put a bullet in your head and not get in shit for it

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

Also, as I said previously, police are aware that it is possible and even frequent for people who DON'T have licences to own firearms illegally.

They don't assume someone they're about to approach who doesn't have a P.A.L won't have a gun on them and be a total psycho, and they don't assume that someone with a P.A.L will have one and will be a total psycho.

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

No they wont. You are a paranoid idoit. Gun owners are, for the most part, the best and most responsible citizens. If you have a PAL and a cop pulls you over, the cop will ask to see the gun, you show him that it is in a locked case, unloaded and with trigger locked. The cop gives you shit for doing 100km/h in an 80km/h. You both go on your way. The only person that I can remember in recent times that the cops did a number on was that crazy fucker that shot up a bunch of cops in Moncton a few years back and they didnt even kill his ass in the end

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

Um, magazine and clip are the same thing, faggot

Noah Stewart
Noah Stewart

You have no place here faggot.

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

Worse than the swedes? Are you sure?

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

NOTICE: THIS COMMUNICATION HAS BEEN LOGGED PURSUANT TO TITLE 18 U.S. CODE § 2709.

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

Look this isn't the sole reason I want an illegal firearm and I said before I didn't want to get bogged down in semantics and did completely fuck

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

You know with all this talk about guns, then the word "illegal" it has been, thanks for the PSA though, I'm sure the NSA will get to it in 5-10 years.

Wyatt Ortiz
Wyatt Ortiz

I would like to run illegal firearms across an international border
good luck if you survive

Daniel Hall
Daniel Hall

Your right, its been established that you want an illegal gun because you are a bitch made punk thats afraid of shadows in the night

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

Yeah they take the shit more serious than drugs.

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

dude Canadian kids living in cities got completely brainwashed by the school system, multi culti and television to the point where they hate their own race.

People living in rural Canada werent subjected to all the bullshit and thus a vast majority of Canada is far right / white power / nationalist .

There are more people in cities like vancouver and toronto but all the small towns and rural areas which is like 90% of Canada are all very opposed to liberalism

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

We're all just trying to understand why you would risk serious jail time to smuggle a gun in from the U.S. The only reason to do this would be so if they come around to confiscate weapons like they did to britbongistan and straya, that they'd skip you. In which case, you should just get one in Canada, It'd be more expensive but the consequences would be less severe.

The police won't harass you for being a legal firearm owner, and if shit did go sideways, you sound like the kind of wanker that would be fucked, gun or no gun.

Just don't get why you're so bent on this. You won't survive in jail, Daisy.

Austin Scott
Austin Scott

Good luck getting a SD6 HK only sell them to mil & pol if you aren't gov you will need to get it through gov.

Sebastian Bennett
Sebastian Bennett

what the fuck is your problem dude? I already stated that I have never been robbed accosted or broken into and dont foresee that happening anytime in the near future .

And even if that was the reason why i wanted to get a gun why would that make you angry? I dont understand our thinking there

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

Ar's and sub machine guns still arnt had to get. If you want a semi auto that fires much faster then purchase a Slide Stock or "Bump stock"

Andrew Anderson
Andrew Anderson

Dude here in Sweden if you do not agree with femenism you WILL be punished by society.
No more jobs, no more friends. Cast out like the pariah you supposedly are

Alexander Gonzalez
Alexander Gonzalez

Dude as time goes on weapons are becoming harder and harder to own with people lobbying for bans on certain weapons and to ban them entirely.
AR-15 used to be legal in Canada as a semi auto , not anymore.
Eventually theres going to become a time when there is no such thing as a legal firearm here

Dylan Cruz
Dylan Cruz

Yeah, this is crap. Over 2/3rds of the country live in or very close to major urban areas.

http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-008-x/2008001/article/10459-eng.htm

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

thats crazy dude

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

You're a fucking retard have fun getting it past the dogs

Isaiah Wilson
Isaiah Wilson

You're more likely to get robbed (or murdered) by somebody you know. Since you intentionally segregate yourself from black people, you shouldn't fear them at all. They're not coming out to the suburbs to steal your bike, peckerwood.

Elijah Rodriguez
Elijah Rodriguez

It's like a lie that everybody knows about but nobody won't say anything due to fear. Actual fear. You can't trust anyone.

Grayson Reed
Grayson Reed

Yup like I said, punk ass bitch.

Luke Lewis
Luke Lewis

This is true, I was robbed by this black dude I knew. I came back with a shotgun and two friends with ARs and got my license and credit card back.

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

when i say vast majority of Canada I mean in terms of actual area , 2/3's might live in cities and being liberal retards and rapefugees but the other 1/3 owns the other 90% of the country . You could drive from vancouver to toronto and not see a single black person rapefugee or liberal until you hit toronto

Oliver Ortiz
Oliver Ortiz

nice try FBI

Leo Perry
Leo Perry

What? AR-15 semi-autos are legal in Canada, you just need a restricted licence in addition to your P.A.L.
They're all over the place. You can't spend an hour at a gun range without seeing someone pull one out.

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

Might I add, I'm white and native mixed, and my girlfriend is black.
I'm not racist, i'm realist, unfortunately.

Daniel Gutierrez
Daniel Gutierrez

you can illegally buy a gun on craigslist. literally anywhere you can buy a used gun from a private owner and no one can stop you.

Charles Myers
Charles Myers

yeah and you used to be able to get them with a P.A.L and soon they will be gone , in 50 years I can almost guarantee you that Canada bans all firearms and owning one will be a serious offense

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

You can still buy an AR-15 in Canada. What you cannot have is high capacity mags. Its either 5 or 10 rounds, cant remember which. But they are Restricted Firearms which makes them hard to get and they can only be used on firing ranges

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

Nice meme but you know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off.
But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation
for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because
our Prime Minister is a “cuck”, as you call it. That isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a
former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name me one "real" man who can claim even
two of those things! Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We
tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days,
then call me an Aussie. I don't know why Americans are so intimidated by hearing genuine,
thoughtful criticism of their country and their politics, but you obviously are. All I can
say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This is the information age. If
information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer somewhere and hang on to
your delusions. So what if we welcome refugees and are legalizing weed? Me? I'm a freethinker.
I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And I fucking love science. So when a Canadian
is nice enough to offer you constructive criticism, take it as a compliment. Because we want
to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you progress and follow us into the future.

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

Your best bet...and it not even illegal in the US is an 80% Receiver. (No serial numbers to trace)
Only thing is you need to know how to use a Drill press. To finish it up
The other parts you can buy piecemeal on the internets

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

Holy fuck...the autism is strong with this one!

Sides in orbit!

75% of these faggots have no idea what they're talking about. Go to /k/ for real answers.

Thread must be b8...so much autism

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

You mean in the U.S or here? Most people won't sell you a gun if you don't have a P.A.L and rightfully so . No one wants to put a gun in the hands of a criminal but I am not a criminal

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

in the US at least. niggers sell used guns illegally all the time. i know someone who bought one when he was like 15 on craigslist. usually just pistols though

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

OP jjust get an RPAL fuck

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

jesus christ what is with americans and armalite? Its like I lit a cigarette off a flaming portrait of george washington then blew smoke in an old ladys face or something fuck me
like how dare I insult the mighty armalite and its acronym fuck off already

Elijah Ramirez
Elijah Ramirez

Youre a criminal as soon as you possess a weapon without a license and dont surrender it

Josiah Gutierrez
Josiah Gutierrez

ArmaLyfe faggot.

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

Swede here, we get the same kinda crap that you do from 'muricans. They got their head so far up alex jones ass they can't see what's reallt going on. Canada and sweden are 2 of the safest countries on earth, and most progressed when it comes to equality. Sorry america, but northern countries should be the role model for the rest of the world.

Adrian White
Adrian White

I would but like I said I can guarantee you that in 50 years there will be no such thing as a legal firearm in Canada
my ass will be 70 but atleast my son will have an attic arsenal incase he needs to fuck some shit up

Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry

Wouldn't that make you a criminal?

Lincoln Hill
Lincoln Hill

I didn't say shit about armalite. But AR is pretty much copyrighted as specific weapons models. An AR can mean an Armalite AR10, a knights AR15, dpms panther, etc. It doesn't mean "assault rifle of unspecific ambiguity".

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

I really love this thread, a bunch of Muricans and leafs discussing guns civilly. it's refreshing.
Godspeed anons, ArmaLyfe or die.

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

Dude gun laws in Canada havent had any major changes in decades. Just because some asshole lights up a bunch of hicks in Vegas doesnt mean that all guns will be illegal tomorrow. Im curious to know how many times your mother dropped you on your head to make you this fucking retarted

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

Don't you dare try and take my modified .500sw mag Mosin away from me!

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

what are you the fuckin acronym police?
do you work for armalite or something?

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

Yeah... it hurts because it's true.

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

Maybe, maybe not. So fuck you.

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

im a canadian and have shot assault rifles and even a 50. caliber BMG all legally privatly owned, you just need to get your proper documents.

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

retarted

lol fuck off ,

shit is fucked up these days man youd have to be blind to not see a weapons ban coming

look at the U.K for fucks sake theyre putting people in jail for assault bicycle pumps and baseball bats in their garage

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

Its armalite rifle faggot

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

It was stale copypasta you fuckwit. Fuck you.

Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Jackson

No you are just dense as a rock. Can you even point to one thing that supports this? The government isnt even talking about this

Zachary Clark
Zachary Clark

oh interesting you are only the 10th american in this thread to point that out , the obsession with armalite and the AR acronym is frankly quite bizarre

Jayden Wilson
Jayden Wilson

im not talking tomorrow you goon im talking 20 - 30 - 50 years from now

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

God I love being able to own guns. I feel so comfy and safe in my house with a loaded raifu next to me and my waifu.
Happiness is a warm gun.
haters gonna hate

Carson Foster
Carson Foster

Because it does not stand for assault rifle, you mother fucking asshat.
muh opinions of your country.

Parker Wright
Parker Wright

yeah guns are cool, I would never have one loaded in my house though because I probably would have already killed myself

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

just in case shit goes down
What shit?

They gonna take your tea pots away?
Fucking gook

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

Ok so you are basically talking out your wanna-be-murican ass.

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

Wow cool, thanks user.

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

ooo thanks for posting this man, I have experience in fabrication , probably wouldn't attempt to make/modify something like this unless I had to but great information nonetheless

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

Well that's you user, I on the other hand am not suicidal and work in law enforcement and tend to make a lot of enemies in my course of work as unfortunate as it is.
I try to help them but some people are too retarded to be alive.

Jordan Cruz
Jordan Cruz

our gun laws are fucked
proving you have little idea what canadian guns laws are

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

laughed pretty hard at this until I remembered that there are way too many fucking chinks in this country and its actually a problem

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

I'm not really either per se but I have gone through some shit

If i worked in law enforcement and lived in the states I sure as fuck would do the same

Dylan Lee
Dylan Lee

that sticker

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

I know that having a restricted license means cops don't need a warrant to enter and search your home.

I know that gun laws keep getting tighter and tighter and sooner or later the long gun registry will come back into effect and then its all downhill from there

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

Sweden will be safe after all the muslims are kicked out.

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

The long gun registry was scrapped largely because it a money hole. Its not coming back. You are a fucking idiot

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

heh I giggled at the thought when I went to vote and they gave me the sticker.

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

yeah ok nostradamus

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

OP you are the most american canadian

Camden Garcia
Camden Garcia

legalize weed
well fuck me can't wait to see that happen and being a snowboarder, boxer, cocksucker doesn't make him anything other than a shit pm
Trudeau needs to go back to teaching social studies

William Reyes
William Reyes

says the tard prophesying that it will

Just stop user, just stop

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

Shit going down
Canada

kek

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

Dude the bill is slated to be passed before this coming July

Hudson Cox
Hudson Cox

Yeah generally trying to kill a cop, even a po dunk sheriff's deputy like me is a bad idea.
I mean i was in the air force and didn't even touch a rifle once in all my deployments but I became god tier with handguns.

What about you user? I brought a tennis racket for mortars, what was your shit?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1abtbq
thread theme

Easton Jackson
Easton Jackson

Just get an 80% build kit shipped to a place that will hold packages for you in the US. Perfectly legal here since it's not a gun. I think they have an 80% jig that uses a router and works pretty well.

Mason Carter
Mason Carter

I thought this too
shit going down in Canada
Three dumpsters have already been lit on fire and Moosehead lager shortages nationwide

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

I thought of this too, if you look up canada gun laws you could loophole that shit.

Easton Gonzalez
Easton Gonzalez

damn i cant stand bob dylan david bowie frank zappa shit like this

tennis racket for mortars? wat

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

Hey hey, Molsen Export is our national beer. Not Moosepiss

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

AR is not short for assault rifle. I hope you’re trolling.

Aiden Flores
Aiden Flores

It was a joke.Honestly it played out well in Basra 09'.

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

yes I know its short for the ten thousandth time in this thread it stand for armalite rifle which americans apparently worship like god

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

Molsen Export
Oh. well you will be happy to know Moosehead is the most popular as far as Canuk beer in the southern USA.
shits delicious and I don't think anyone's heard of Molsen we just drink Coor's from Colorado if we want Millercoors pisswater.

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

drill presses are much easier. most jigs can be used with either.

Dominic Stewart
Dominic Stewart

Makes sense. Moosehead, like all other murican beers, tastes of stale piss in bottles

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

wouldnt hitting the thing and tossing it be more effetive than a tennis racket tho?

I mean i can picture someone priming it then whiffing the shot and killing themselves when it lands 5 feet away

Cooper Bennett
Cooper Bennett

Don't act like Coors anything is any better, user.

Grayson Martin
Grayson Martin

I was an intel analyst, I was comfy underground for most of the shit.

God it's great knowing enough algebra to keep from having to ratatata with a rifle. Saw guys come back with halfs of limbs. fuck. that. shit.

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

also.
it was a joke
pretending to be gung ho is a joke in the Air Force because none of us want to get shot at because I have a lead allergy brah

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

You don't need anything from the USA.

Get a good shotgun, and a good rifle.

Joseph King
Joseph King

This, get a 30-30 or a 45-70 injun slayer and a pump shotty. You'll be better than fine.

Jose Russell
Jose Russell

frank zappa
also, I'm not big on lennon, but I like this song for all the wrong reasons.

Thomas Harris
Thomas Harris

fuck they're all the same its just nonsense

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

yeah Lennon was a commie bastard shill, I do like some Zappa though, just because of the degenerate hilariousness of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxCq4Z7GH9M

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

I already asked this previously but isn't 30-30 considered inaccurate by many?
my buddies dad has some kind of centennial reproduction of custards gun which was a 30-30 and he says it was shit unless you were 20 feet away from an indian on horseback

Brody Edwards
Brody Edwards

have you used a gun? fired a few thousand rounds and know how to shoot? no?

then dont get a fucking gun. the best way to survive a gunfight is to: not get into a gunfight, and if your seriously worried about society collapsing your biggest concern is "how do i survive long enough to get shot" and then "i ran away, didnt get shot, what now"

Brayden Diaz
Brayden Diaz

definitely not " thousands" of rounds but I've shot all kinds of shit before and understand different calibers loads and techniques used when handling them

Caleb Watson
Caleb Watson

depends on the gun firing it. most lever actions suck past a 100 yards, but put a 30-30 through a proper bolt action target rifle with good ammo and It'll shoot just as good as any other 30 cal round.

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

NO It's not "inaccurate" People who say that just have shit eyes. Put your glasses on and try it, you can easily reach out to 200 yards.
It has the same effective range as a 5.56 in my personal experience, 30-30 is my favorite old school round and it's great for cucked gun law countries because most engagements are under 100 yards, Hit a human with a 30-30 at 15 yards and you're removing a fist sized hole out of their back.
I've hunted a deer with my AR, my AK and my 30-30, and a .308.
.308 deer flew down and didn't run at all,
30-30 deer shook and layed down basically immediately
5.56 deer ran off and I had to follow blood trail a few hundred yards
7.62 basically like 30-30

Jaxon Fisher
Jaxon Fisher

last time I went out I shot an sks and hit 8/10 on a 1' x 1' target at 100 yards

literally like a video game you aim the thing and pull the trigger its really not hard , anything scoped is a whole nother ball game

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

your delude man. Get your PAL. It wont effect your rights as a citizen unless your an asshat, inwhich case your rights are erffected PAL or not.

Get your PAL. If you get turned down its cause your fucking loony and dont need guns

Jaxson White
Jaxson White

This being said, Deer and humans act completely different when shot, Humans have a tendency to allow you followup shots, deer are seemingly smarter and run off immediately.
5.56 is great for military and police applicatons because you can carry a lot more ammo for the weight compared to 7.62 or some other larger caliber, generally speaking when a person gets shot they will remove themselves from the fight to nurse the wound so its effectively as good as killing them. Hunting is a different ball game, as is self defense.

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

I see I'll have to do some research on that , for some reason I thought 30 30 had a much smaller cartridge than it actually does , knew it had that weird flat looking bullet on it though

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

you can get pointed tip rounds for 30-30. Hornady lever revolution and what not. Flat tips are due widespread usage in tubular magazines which would risk accidental discharge on traditional FMJ.

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

Eat your own stale cum furfag.

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

That weird flat looking bullet makes it mushroom out and increase it's surface area on impact and dump more energy into a soft target, ie as long as they don't have rifle plates it's going to either stop inside of them or take a bunch of soft tissue with it when it exits.
It's designed to kill mammals, military rounds (american rounds anyway) are designed to be carried around for long periods of time, so it's great inna woods but honestly if you're defending yourself use a semi auto shotgun or some kind of large caliber semi auto rifle. The military does more walking around than they do shooting. Modern military weapons are overrated and have specific purpose. Id rather use a sniper rifle if I was one guy vs an army tbhfam. You don't want to get close to a bunch of chinks with LMGs but the bane of an LMG is a sniper.

Colton Evans
Colton Evans

oh shit that totally makes sense because its a centrefire round and the one behind it would set it off cause a chain reaction and blow up in your face

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

best long range round in your opinion? Something that doesn't cost a shit ton of money, I have heard that 7mm rem mag is one of the best

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

30-06.
For the simple fact that it's common as fuck and OP as fuck honestly. I don't use it on deer because it's fucking ridiculously powerful honestly.
Maybe Elk but i've never been lucky enough to win the Elk lottery.

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/mossberg-patriot-hunting-bolt-action-rifle-30-06-springfield-22-fluted-barrel-5-rounds-3-9x40-scope-adjustable-trigger-synthetic-stock-blued-finish-27893-015813278935.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=fn

tree fiddy

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

30-06 killed a lot of Krauts dead before they hit the ground, btw.

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

thanks for the info, thread lasted way the fuck longer than i anticipated

Wyatt Davis
Wyatt Davis

what?

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

88 stands for heil hitler h is the 8th letter of the alphabet and you rolled an 88

Nathan Edwards
Nathan Edwards

No problem, I'm always available to talk someone out of fucking their life trying to get an illegal firearm when exceptionally more deadly firearms exist that are completely legal.

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

Oh.

Kek

Noah Cook
Noah Cook

meh I could easily get away with it

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

Sure user. I'm sure you could, but you could invest in a nice Garand and I guarantee it will kill anyfuckingthing deader than a fucking doornail.

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

Didn't stop my year long ban a while ago for asking about how difficult CC fraud would be to pull off, and I didn't even say I wanted to do it, just asked if it was relatively possible.

Jason Brown
Jason Brown

So what was the shit you went through, I'm genuinely curious, because I saw acquaintences in the army guard get blown the fuck up.
I'm genuinely curious, because reasons. not competing I just want to know what compels you to want to do that. I'd never kill myself, I'm too great.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page