Any niggers on tonight?

Any niggers on tonight?

Reporting in from bay area

313 nigga. ballin hard

White as a kite my nigger

non nigger from the bay area

nigger reporting in from florida

actual black (mixed: mom is black, dad is german)
seriously, no bullshit do you white faggots believe in this shit? I mean, I really hate the left and the rhetorical nonsense of the socalled "disenfranchised"...like get over it it. I been on here for at least 1 year/half and all i see are are white nats. I mean, im part of it..i get you. But why the harshness? I mean, this coming from a half african dude

Non nig from the bay

>Black conservative

You realize that many conservatives would kick you out of the country/ethnically cleanse you if they could, right?

I think most hard right channers are big faggots who think being the 4th reich will fix some problem in their lives. Just like niggers blame whitey for all the problems in theirs. If you're not a big nigger, I can get along with you.

exactry..

I have seen nnigggurz on so many levels and I am half black. But honestly, the alt-white and normal blacks are not that far off. Average blacks are tired of paranoids and fame seekers. Maybe cool, maybe.......not lol. Just tired of ethnic righteousness

correction on what i said : alt-right and BLM are feeding each other

>bay area
Not a nigger but ayee

Same. Concord here

Wigger from 409 baby baaaaby

I don't have a problem with white acting blacks. The problem is that as a whole blacks act like animals, and you know it. They are violent, short cited, and unintelligent. They smell bad, and they are lazy. Even the "least racist" whites will privately, vey privately, acknowledge this. I have blacks in my life who I respect, but they don't act like fucking apes.

Yeahs it's almost like people don't judge someone who has their life together. Class isn't is the root of all this shit, and the upper crust faggots want us to think it's about race.

half black here and I agree. Not sure the stink thing, sinve blacks tend to be clean freaks but honest: my white side is wayt cleaner

kys Californian scum.

This is true, and I'm ok with it if it means that we get to have a proper violent civil war.

Getting real tired of posturing. I want some AntiFa nutcase to show up with a shotgun and get this train started so that we can steam-roll all the communists in the country.

>Not sure the stink thing
I have heard whites think blacks stink and blacks think whites stink. So maybe a lot of that has to do with true racial differences. There was (or is still?) a culture of blacks just not bathing normally at least in the past. Like Indians. To give whites some flack, they over do it in ways. After living in Europe for half a year, I stopped bathing every single day and washing clothes even after wearing them half a day if not dirty. When you bathe every single morning AND sometimes evening and wash every item of clothing every single time it's used, other people smell.

Paris smells in the airport. Eurowhites don't bathe the same. It really stinks. So did high school. But in the US, whites are generally "clean freaks" compared to the rest of the world.

reporting in from Nova Scotia nigga

>They are violent, short cited, and unintelligent. They smell bad, and they are lazy.

So are whites from Tennessee or anywhere in the south. Ever heard of Trailor trash? Exact same people you call nigger

i second this and i'm black. Can't be acting like what the white folk already see us as

303 nigga. Ironically not smokin weed. CUZ I DAB BITCH DAB.

You mean we're civilized, unlike the 3rd world?
Who would have thought.

What’s the story behind that scalp?

>what is a wigger
But not really. It's like saying pit bulls do suck, but also some other dogs can be bad. Well not at 70% of the prison rate retard. There is a clear cut difference in the two races. I'll be honest. I worked in tourism on the Las Vegas Strip for many years and the absolute worst group, consistently horrible, were blacks. Don't get me wrong, Brazilian males were trash. NASCAR folks were trash. Obese fuckers were trash. But there still was never a group worse than blacks overall. People who cannot acknowledge this generally live in a bubble where they only encounter normal acting blacks. There were times I was surrounded by blacks that they were actually nearly

oops... nearly jumping in a monkey circle making monkey noises. Brazil takes a close second when their women aren't around. But they are like le 36% as opposed to USA le 56%.

Thank you

I wish we could all live in harmony and I think the vast majority of whites do. This is why we kill our culture to make room for non-whites at such alarming rates. We don't account for the fact that some people will never want to get along. Or that instinctually they just cannot do it.

*do want to

Blacks, Native Americas, and like South East Islanders have the most active apocrine glands of all races which means they produce sweat and stink more. The apocrine glands of whites, Middle Easterners, Indians, and Mediterranean people are more on the "average" scale. Asians have comparatively nearly inactive apocrine glands and produce almost no smell compared to other races.

I live 20 mins from Baltimore, work construction in DC and have family in Tennessee, fuck your little bubble theory. Lower class act like animals, it doesn't matter if you're black or white. But you can go ahead and keep telling yourself you're not a racist

This makes sense. Though Asians will wreak of garlic from eating raw garlic lol. It seems like blacks can tolerate the stink of other blacks though like it's a racial thing. Like the pheromones resonate within the race.

stop gys. Be Reael

>It seems like blacks can tolerate the stink of other blacks though like it's a racial thing. Like the pheromones resonate within the race.
Of course. You just get used to things and your brain cycles it out as useless background information. I live in a dairy town and if I leave for a week or so it fucking reeks like cow shit when I get back for a day before I get used to it again.

>keep telling yourself you're not a racist
No I am. I'd call it more of a race realist, but I'm racist. Just not to a point that I discount someone purely due to skin tone, which used to be the real definition. Look I might judge someone based on color and looks immediately. But that doesn't mean I hate them or will treat them bad. I will have reservations about them due to past encounters and I'm not from a fucking bubble. I've been working in the hub of the international world. How do I reconcile that blacks100% were always the WORST group above and beyond everyone. EVERYONE. Everytime. Races have real differences even across economic status.

Well any negros here that think white pipo stink??

>Lower class act like animals, it doesn't matter if you're black or white.
Incorrect. There are plenty of lower class whites and mexicans that are fine people. Blacks are the only one where every single lower class member is a degenerate criminal.

>Well any negros here that think white pipo stink??
"Stink" to them would be like perfumes or soap. An actual bodily smell wouldn't make sense.

Half black half white kid here

I can't stand animal acting niggers. An absolute disgrace.
Blacks had such a cool culture in the 30s - 60s. Why did that have to die? when they faced racism, they didn't bitch and moan. They worked HARDER than the average white guy to break down barriers and prove they could do it. Their crime rate used to be minimal. They used to be great members of society.

I blame the 60s, LBJ, victim culture, black supremacy movements, etc.

I can say this. At the SSI building it's almost exclusively blacks that claim to be blowing it up despite all colors going there lol.
In Sup Forums I heard whites smell like wet dog to other races.

OOGABOOGA WHERE DA WITE WIMMIN AT?

i am white and i like being around blacks more than whites because they (mostly) tend to take shit a lot less seriously and enjoy similar music as me. but the black kids i hang out with are mostly nerdy drug dealers who grew up on anime & Sup Forums

How about when a nigger, bloody mouthed, licked my girlfriend's tit then she knocked the shit out of him and spat in his face and called him a nigger. He agreed and moved on. Just a story.

Why is it that half blacks are usually civilized and cool but full blacks are animals?

Half white in them

half white half black, or well, light skin nigga reporting from NY

no I don’t wear timbs

am black, minus the nigurrrrrrrrr stereo type., Its tough dude lol cuz i really hate stupud neeguurz

French black, which makes me a roux de poux

I just want to suck black cocks all day everyday to prove I'm not racist

mexican from santa rosa reporting in

no, my house wasn't burned down

>am black, minus the nigurrrrrrrrr stereo type., Its tough dude lol cuz i really hate stupud neeguurz
Sounds like every black cop I know

kys

>i am white

sure

There are blacks and there are niggers. Right now it just seems like there are more niggers around.

Bullshit. This is Democrat propaganda to keep you voting against your best interest by scaring you. Most Republicans are called racist for being logical and not going along with the liberal bullshit Hollywood pushes. But they are not actually racist in that they hate people just because they are black.

The fact is if blacks are known to steal more than other ethnicities it is retarded not to pay closer attention to blacks in a store. Republicans acknowledge this, without believing that every black person steals.

Then the media teaches you they must be racist to believe that and since they are racist they must also hate you. This is bullshit.

>victim culture
100% victim culture. When you constantly tell people that the reason for inequality is racism and nothing else you create a narrative that no matter what they do they will always be poor because racism will always keep them down. No one who believes that will ever put any effort in. They would be crazy to.

Horse shit you leftist swine. And you fucking know it. But I will tell you what you neo communist piece of shit. You have shown me that there are massivly unjust laws on the books. The laws that says its wrong to eliminate leftist bugs like you are unjust and evil laws

Fwiw I have no problem with any person of any race as long as they hold beliefs similar to mine.

I only speak up because of the piece of shit leftist (as if there was any other kind) telling you conservatives hate blacks.

YOU THINK YOU'RE FUCKING FUNNY CALLING ME A NIGGER YOU WHITE FUCKING FAGGOT?!

IM SO SICK OF YOU FUCKING WHITES

CALL ME FAGGOT TALK SOME SHIT

nigguh dun braided his scalp!

Nothing is more ghetto than yelling at someone you don't know on the phone. Except maybe Facebook shit talking that turns into drive by's