New Feels Thread

>New Feels Thread
Last one 404'd
Get it off your chest, user.

Internally I continue to grow meaner. Externally more careless.

Why is that, user

I actually really struggle with this in my outlook on life. Due to having less "help" or "privilege" (whatever you want to call it) early on in life, I am extremely unlikely to help others. No fucking charity helped me, so I don't donate to them ever, for example. Stuff like that. I'm aware this outlook is unhelpful and I actively try and discourage those thoughts at least. This being said, I still find myself thinking and acting in extremely self-interested ways. Maybe I need to find Jesus or some shit to become more altruistic.

God has plans for us all, but this is a rod you have to take on your own accord.
You suffer from what I did. The world is a shit and mean place, so be mean and selfish if you want to survive. It's a self fulfilling prophecy. Good acts are like dominos, only takes one to get the momentum going. one after the other you'll get other in a better mood to help others.
Tl;Dr think of it this way. You wanted help when you had it bad, imagine that someone being you. The guy before you who refused to help you probably had your mindset. Break the cycle

after so many years, I have met another

I needed a feels thread. Will explain in further posts.

Its interesting when you realize that you are dying and there is nothing you can do about. I'm not talking about the getting old dying. I'm talking about the disease killing you dying. When you realize that your parents will outlive you what you care about most becomes clear

Doggo feels. Wish I wasn't dying. Sigh.

I appreciate it but it wasn't "one person". My parents were kind people, but poor. I'm in my 30s now, and I have weird memories that stick out that definitely affect me - being made fun of for shitty hockey equipment (I actually rage quit the sport due to it); always having the worst of everything; having to take out loans for everything like school; etc. You can see it isn't serious stuff (no abuse or anything) but this stuff happening for so long has made me hugely resentful. If I couldn't get a cheap education, you shouldn't either. This type of thought. I actually enjoy reading about economies failing around the country, bankruptcies occurring in greater frequency, because I know that's more people who will get to see what it's like. It's a real problem because I know this isn't a productive outlook, but I can't resist feeling that way. I never project this in real life by the way, it's just a lot of personal satisfaction is taken from watching others fail.

i can definitely relate to this

I've been through heartbreak recently and I'm so conflicted. Why do I want to keep her around? Should I keep her around? I don't know. She cheated on me and I found out what made her lose interest in me today. I tried my best... I always asked her if she thought there was an issue with me... and she never once said there was an issue. She could've said something and we could've talked it out but.. all of it just haunts me now because of all the pain I've felt for the past few days over it. It happened back in early September and I still lay in the dark at night, suffering from it...

The pain will last. I still feel the pain of my first gf. You learn that it is something that changes you. Something that inspires you. It may feel shitty now, but in time it will change you for better or for worse. How it goes depends on how you accept it and how you react to it.

a bump because I can. Also. I'm an alcoholic and fighting it, but I'm loosing.

I suppose I'm the only one replying to this. that's ok.

I feel the feelings of love, but part of me misses the feelings of depression, despair, sadness. Its almost as if those feelings are the ones I can feel the most when I'm alone. When I'm alone I miss those feelings.

>go to friends house to get shitfaced
>invite other friends over for party
>they already at party
>says everyone can come but me
>finish bottle of vodka and steep into depression
>turns out girl I've had crush on didn't want me to go
>think of suicide
Why me Sup Forums?

The cancer is eating me away. Literally. I wish I had more time to do what I want to do. It is what it is. I have to live with my life and my decisions.

I'm terminally ill from something I was born with, does that count as feels?

I need a hug, like a really long warm one, maybe eat together and watch a bad movie on the couch. I really need that.

I want to die everyday. Too much suffering. Constantly tired. Just want it to end

Between working and sleeping I don't do anything. I have a shitty job and a shitty life and sometimes I wonder if I was meant to actually live this long or if it was a fluke.

The girl who saved me from suicide told me.she should be let me die after an argument. That was 5 years ago. Every night I cry myself to sleep because of it.

I don't often think about her. Sometimes when I'm drunk. But whenever I do it derails everything I'm doing. I had a crush on her since junior through high school. We talked every day of high school. Since then I tried to move on.

But every time I see her I pine for her. I still think she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I only wish I made my move when I had the chance. But I missed it.

im 12

be me
>been through many kinds of "friends"
>sort my life out/kinda like meditating for a year
>become chill guy
>accept that I am more of a loner
>people that like me come naturally to me
>get cancer
>noones there but parents and girl I knew
>all fine.jpeg
>start working in big industry
>be myself (say what's in my mind)
>easily separate friend from enemy

part 1/3

Live for yourself.
The girl I loved told me to kms also. Hurts.

I will try, brother. I definitely will try.

>enemys start making fun of my cancer marks (look like cutting scars)
>say it's cause of dog
>weeks later friend asks me who talks least shit
>mention hottie coworker
>she miunderstood and called me ugly
>he explained and she took it back after work
>days later get new haircut
>hottie compliments me
>feels good man
>her bf broke up with her
>I got a chance.exe

part 2/3

My grandfather raped my mother and antie when they were in their early teens. When I found out I cut all contact to him. A few years later after years of trying to have a relationship with them while avoiding that evil pedofile, I told my parents it's him or me ( I have my own wife n kids) and they chose him. Now they blame me for the broken family and tell everyone I'm the asshole in the family.

>gf of 4 years left me for another guy.
>have to pay rent alone.
>stuck here on a lease that is 3 hours from "real home"
all happened 3 weeks ago.

sigh

>proceed to ignore my enemys comments
>they kinda regret and have nothing funny to say without my help
>coworkers become boring
>hottie thinks I'm mad at her?
>confused.cry
>hottie sticks to german coworker
>no other chicks seem to want me (there are 2 but they only like the attention)
>get the feeling that I'm not the shit
>jack off a lot

3/3

I can't stop thinking about her

FUCK

Some people are just complete assholes who should be cut out of your life to make room for better ones

girlfriend broke up with me a few months ago and a week later she hooked up with a guy that supposedly "raped" her. she said i was too good for her and that she wasn't worth my time so she wanted to break up no matter how much i wanted her to stay. lame excuse on her end but no point in trying. she for whatever reason started talking to my friends and they all rejected her, I proceeded to fuck a few of her friends including her best friend. she felt lonely and felt like she lost everybody, started coming back to me and this is when i found out about her and the rapist guy. I told her to fuck off and never talk to me again after she kept getting closer because I obviously didnt want that stress. Here I am a few months later, graduated high school, thinking about her, tried to make amends recently and she blocked my contact so it is what it is. knew each other for years and it ended up like this somehow. be careful what you ask for eh?

If it makes you feel better I'm in the same boat except for I got the girl and lost her. Trust me, sometimes it might be better to miss something than to obtain and lose it

The party crowd. Why did you expect more?

Are you going to do anything huge with your time left?

don't go back after what you throw away. counts for both of you.

when a girl says this shit it's equal to you telling her to fuck off. just forget her m8 you have value and don't give up your pride

As a man who has never love and lost, I'd rather the alternative.

I swear, she hasn't aged a day in fifteen years. Her red hair, her blue eyes. Her eyes were the most captivating.

Don't know about the hug part but I'd be down for melting in front of a TV

All these posts about ex's, it makes me think. I've had a decent amount of ex's fuck me over, and I used to have bad self esteem because of it.

However, now when I think about it, its all about living in the moment and looking towards the future (as cliché as that sounds).

I no longer feel negative emotion over it, I look forward to future partners, and the time I have while I'm single gives me a chance to improve my mental state/personality to make the next relationship possibly work better.

Don't be too hard on yourselves guys, its all about going through experiences and changing for the better

Yes. Tried that and it turned out exactly like the first time.
DEAR GOD let there be a 3rd time I fucking swear it'll work

One of my favourite fantasies is to be snowed in. The power is off but we keep the wood stove stoked. She and I get under a blanket and keep each other warm. We talk for hours and engage each other intellectually. Eventually we fall asleep in each other's arms.

That's really nice.

It is until I wake up.

I'm probably one of those assholes.

At least you have nice dreams, I always get rejected in my dreams desu. That's pretty embarrassing. Bless you Sup Forums

Yeah I sorta regret letting her go when she started crawling back even after the drama that happened, feel like in 20 years from now I'm still gonna remember everything about her.

I fucking hate nice dreams. They can get so real to the point where I can remember how she felt and I can remember smell. And when I wake up I ask where she went. Then I realize I'm alone. It's pathetic and not worth envying.

I wanna fuck that fish girl. No regrets. That's how I feel.

>>alone
>>"user do online dating"
>>stuck in an area where online dating is impossible

>be me

I wanna fall asleep and never wake up.

>Broke because lost my job over the summer
>Mother just passed away a few days ago
>Got medical bills and funeral costs to pay
>On the edge because I can't afford any of it
>Been applying everywhere for a new job but nobody seems to be calling back

I need money bad dudes, I don't know what to do.

Please don't let this thread 404.

She forgot alright.

Yup.

I gotta pull an extra shift, which is basically free money, tomorrow. But I can't stop drinking.