So ive been learning tails and kali linux.... any pro tips/guides/sites for a relative noob...

so ive been learning tails and kali linux.... any pro tips/guides/sites for a relative noob? just for research of course...

yes I know a great one: use Windows like a normal person

Just type vimtutor in a terminal

windows.... lul

Do you know what Kali is?
How the fuck do you "learn" Tails?

tails is pretty simple.... kali on the other hand needs courses to learn.

It doesn't matter if you're on Kali, Ubuntu or fucking Crux. It's all the same as long as you have the tools. What you should be doing, instead of doing something as broad as "learning Kali", is learning to use the tools it provides.

thats my problem... kali has so many built in tools it can be overwhelming. im looking or a tutorial that gets to the basics. im learning from scratch Sup Forumsro

What area of pentesting are you interested in?

brute force,without having to use a list that is 50+gigs

lol skid

If you aren't capable of teaching yourself, you're not qualified to use Linux.

/thread

have you tried hacking the planet?

ive learned all this by myself so far... so asking for a resource to make it easier seems like the next logical step. im sorry i wasnt born with the same narcissism as you

Can any of you hackers provide this user with a tool that converts webm to mp3 FOR FREE?

Ffmpeg

noob asks "hey can i get this shit?"
gets that shit.

why cant it be this easy my bros

Great! Thanks Anonymous!

Yeah, well, maybe don't be such a complainer and these hackers will help you too, faggot.

What the fuck are you trying to crack? Just use hashcat

Darl McBride will teach you, but he likes his cash up front

if my question was as simple as trying to get a fucking file conversion it would have been quick too, im sorry that legit questions appear as complaints to you dumbass

We both have important, pressing questions of the day. Let's not argue about that much.

You sound like a whiny bitch though here,

This thread seems way off key.

bro google could have answered your question faster than using Sup Forums the only bitch here is you for not spending more than 10 mins trying to find what u need

Jesus Cwith. Are you still crying because the other cool kids won't play with you? Maybe you're not meant to be one of the cool hackers kids. I mean, aren't you supposed to be highly intelligent and self dependent and learn things on your own?

i fed the troll. my bad

thus giy is rite, i tawt miself tu du evrifing, yu hav tu lern fir yorself
i meeen wy wood yu ax sumwun hu nows beterer thun yu
iv hurd ov that bifor, thay is teecherers

>fuck you faggot

Any time