Tell me something interesting about yourself!

Tell me something interesting about yourself!

huh

It's saturday morning for me already, but thanks either way, I'll try. But I sometimes I don't even know how to enjoy life to be honest.

And that's why I love you.

freindly bump.

i made pancakes today
and poured chocolate chips into them

but the melted to the bottom
and made a hard black layer

and now my pancakes look like a dark chocolate mess of near black fluff

Personally, I love how the fresh air feels and how little I am compared to nature when I go out and hike

Oh have you?

Cook them on lower heat for longer.

maybe next time....

Don't give up!

Soon, things will go in your butt.

Bring it on short stuff

i want meat, but i got no money!
;~;

You'll get a job soon enough :)

When I'm bored I swing my dick side to side and I just want someone to spit on my back and call me Santa.

someday...

i am autistic enough to be in the top 2% of Starcraft 2

OP go make me some fucking french food. You blonde slut acting all innocent n sheeiyt. Dont think France produced your fresh baguette ass for eventual propagation of the Arab Revolution

i'm manic and suddenly can write creatively after days of not sleeping/eating and binge drinking. it's almost the only time i can perform in a creative capacity

I'm 6'.

There are quite a few of those, one story I just read was a girl who disrespected her vision quest by inviting a young man to have sexual relations with her and was punished by becoming a wendigo who ate all of the young man but his penis which she had so wished for. But I think these are retellings, moral tales told with a known monster. The stories that read more like accounts such as one about a renowned killer who was contracted to eliminate a family of wendigos are different. They speak about the spirit that overtakes men when they go to far, when they disrespect nature and the balance. They overhunt, then starve and eat human flesh to survive but in these legends crossing this boundary creates a hunger in them. Even when they have enough food they will afterwards eat human flesh, their hearts are believed to have literally turned to ice and they are now wendigos. Some of the tales are oddly specific about the injunction to burn their bodies including the blood as well. Makes one wonder if prions were involved.

OP is taking a dick up his ass while posting

Are you Korean? Legit question, the only race that seems to be able to that many APM is Korean

LENFANT SAUVAGE

Are you Stephen King?

Tallboi

They all seem to be moral tales not to overstep your boundaries. They seem to be warning against feral tendencies

Not yours, you fucking cuck lmao

OP FTW

nono we write very differently. bereft, fevered, and poignant is more my style; i don't have the attention span for arching plots

But what kind of depth do your stories have? Do they leave room for expansion?

I just read the previous thread from top to end because I have nothing better to do.

I don't know what would be considered "interesting", so I'm just gonna tell you about myself:

I'm 20yo, 5f9" tall, ugly face, not much muscles but not fat either (58kg), blondish (kinda redhead in direct sunlight) hair. My "beard" looks like pubic hair (with a red tint).

I had problems with depressions for ca. 7 years, got my shit together and now they are back.

I'm not that intelligent, but reliable. If somebody needs me, I'm always there. I am a good listener, but talking about myself to others is really hard for me.

I also attract persons with mental issues. 2 or 3 years ago, I was in a relationship with this blonde cutie for 7 months, till she left me saying something like "it just doesnt work out anymore". What had happened was that she really got depressions and other problems, was always pissed and bad mooded which led into several arguments she started and yeah..
I was kinda down at this point.

After some time went by I got into my last relationship. This girl was perfect. She was cute and settled, but also wild and adventurous etc., we just fitted together really well. But she also had mental problems, problems with her self esteem, depressions, etc.. I tried my best to help her, suprised her with a holiday at a pleace she really liked, talked a lot about her feelings and so on..but it was clear she needed professional help. So she went to psychotherapy, which after some months showed that an in-patient therapy would be the best.
She went to the clinic on 1st september this year. Everything was fine, we were happy together, I visited her and stuff yeah.
But at some point she started to tell me that she thinks I should to go therapy as well. She noticed I'm down and as she is doing all this not only for her but for us she wanted me to do the same.
Problem: I was happy. My depressions were gone at this point. I was satisfied with my life.

1/2

they're not stories, more rants and musings

what i write lends itself to wit more than depth, i imagine

Many of them are not moral tales in the sense that's usually meant. You'll see this in the stories about people who become wendigos through ill treatment. One account concerned a young girl who was sexually abused by her step father and on his return one day transformed into a wendigo howling like a beast ran throught the snow and threw herself into the river where she did not drown but vanished into the wilds as a spirit her body never found.

There was no revenge or punishment for the step father who had mistreated her. In most scary stories her spirit would return to haunt the step father. This does not happen in witiko stories. Feral tendencies is not far off but I think its something closer to this. We are all human only by virtue of being within the realm of the campfire, the family, the community and if any go outside that realm or are pushed to far. If they are mistreated until they cannot exist as humans within that circle any longer they will shed their human skins and become hungry spirits that can never rejoin the community of humans. The injunctions are clear as well. Do not abuse or you will create witikos, but if that occurs there is no sympathy for the victim. The damage is done, they're a monster that must be killed and the body burned.

>Are you Korean? Legit question, the only race that seems to be able to that many APM is Korean

i am a polish dude living in germany. i am playing fast but not smart enough in this moment. my apm are 230-300. european server ofc.

I've now participated in TWO of these threads. How's that, Ytse?

So obviously she was reflecting her problems to me, which sucked, but I thought I'm just going to tell her "yes, I will take care of that and think about it." till she is over this reflecting point. I really wanted her to get well again, so I choose this to be the best solution.
But it did not stop. So I tried to tell her that I'm really fine, I'm just exhausted from work and from doing the housekeeping by my own (due to her being in the clinic so I had to do everything by my own after work), but she didn't believe me.

This lead into a big argument in which "we"* decided to take a "break" where we have no contact and she can think about the situation calmly.

*Yeah it kinda was like either this or breaking up but I really love her so I wanted to try everything even though I knew a "break" already is the end.

As she was at home at the weekends I moved to my parents so she can be alone n shit.

Then there was this Saturday where we met at the flat so we can talk about what I take with me n shit, but we also had a long talk about other stuff.
She realized some of what she was saying was wrong, I did the same and later that day she texted me to come over.

We ended the "break" and were lucky together again, with one restriction being though that I dont text her by my own and only she starts a conversation due to her being very up and down and she doesnt want to be rude to me If I write her in a bad situation.

I already thought I lost her in that big argument we had, but now all my concerns were gone.

The weekend after that one we met again, but only for couple of hours. We didnt have a lot of time together and didnt really talk a lot.
She said maybe I can come visit her at Tuesday. This was on sunday morning.
Tuesday evening she calls me that she will be home at Thursday evening to friday morning and if we could meet.
Nothing about today or anything, no I love your or whatever

2/2*

2/3

I control the universe, but I forgot how it works

Nice dog.

I did this once.

that was meant to happen; it's all just one track my dude

Im in some wierd love triangle type shit and I makes me want to quit at life.

My best friend started dating a girl I was into after high school. They had a kid together too. But one drunk night she sucked my dick then a different drunk night he sucked my dick.

We have all been close friends for 10 years now so we are closer than some family really. But now its become a wierd dick sucking triangle.

I dont know how to deal with life anymore. I want off this ride.

I am going to bed, sorry for those I didn't answer

Sleep tight, all of you!

nini

So I knew something was wrong.
Thursday evening we met, she left me.
She knew she wasnt gonna be able to tell me a lot, so she gave me a letter she wrote.

It says the time we had was wonderful and I was wonderful etc. but she thinks we don't fit together anymore. Were not on the same wavelength and stuff like this.

I still have very good contact to her best friend and she told me that my ex in fact wasnt even able to tell her why she left me. It was just some kind of emotional decision.

This is great. We were back together, I was looking forward to so much with her, all my concerns were gone and then she dumps me.

Now I'm living back at my parents house in the basement. Sitting in my room every evening after work, drinking vodka.
All my depressions are back.
I'm afraid I'm going to kill myself, but at this point I cant cuz I dont want my ex to think its her fault. Also family n shit.
But I kinda planned already. I tried to suicide 3 times when I was 15, but being a dumb teen I sadly wasnt able to do it right.

I feel like I lost it all. I was so.. independent. Own flat, job, gf, all was nice.
Now I'm sitting here drinking. This feels just like a very big step down.

So tl;dr I attract mentally broken girls who will break my heart and then I cant get over it.

3/3

thanks, and good luck

Good Night :*

you're all the luck i need

I occasionally build my own furniture with my dad. my computer desk, wardrobe and shelves are all custom for my room.

I'm gonna need it

good night

Cool. Got any pics of that?

im on one of those early, "install the interwebz!" discs that used to get sent out

I was born in a $400 studio apartment to a family of 5 in Queens.
Since June I am a process engineer at a refinery making 6 figures.
Some advice to any anons struggling out there. There isnt a lot we can control in our lives but we can control how hard we work and how determined we are to do something. Youre going to go through hard times but keep with every difficulty comes ease