Be me 27yr old , just fucked this 14yr old cheer leader ( Picture related, Its her ) AMA

Be me 27yr old , just fucked this 14yr old cheer leader ( Picture related, Its her ) AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wl3PG4LdYoU
4cam.pro/redhead-girl-takes-a-cock-deep-down-her-throat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello cyberpolice

You know the drill. Pics or it didn't happen.

Does she know about it, too?

this

I...really...hate...niggers

kik?

Pic in cheer uniform

>this 14yr old
Bitch looks like she's in her 30's...

Picture of what ? I don't care if you think it didnt happen.

Yes she consented

Did she know your real age ?

Kys

this

Well she is 14

Yes i know her 17 yr old brother

gotta post more of her or it didn’t happen

Where did you two fuck?

Man it's too early for my bullshit reader to be going off.
OP you're a faggot, kys, that didn't happen

Yes by just stating it we believe you.

>this newguy right hur

14 can't consent. V&

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wl3PG4LdYoU

more pics of her

well done,

i'm 27 too. just got to know this 17yo cute russian girl. she'll be 18 in december, ill pop her cherry and keep her as housewife.

4cam.pro/redhead-girl-takes-a-cock-deep-down-her-throat/ this is her

She did consent though, so stop saying she can't when she literately did

more please

Statutory rape literally everywhere you go.

there was no rape she asked me to do it, she told me she broke her hymen with a carrot lol

keep going, any cheer pics?

ITT: Lies

I thought Hungary did away with age of consent

her top right

>The criminal offense of statutory rape is committed when an adult sexually penetrates a person who, under the law, is incapable of consenting to sex. Minors and physically and mentally incapacitated persons are deemed incapable of consenting to sex under rape statutes in all states. These persons are considered deserving of special protection because they are especially vulnerable due to their youth or condition.
By law, what she says is irrelevant. The law says her age makes her incapable of consenting, so she cannot consent. Enjoy Tyrone’s loving embrace in the clink.

kik?

You're are clearly in a western nation. 15 is the lowest you can go in the west. You had consensual Statutory rape

Fuck off mate , she insisted i don't care about your logical fallacies. Anyway her parents already know they just happy im not a drug addict and a criminal

Not that guy, but it's 14 here in Germany.

Land of the """""free"""" amirite Amerilard?

Have fun in jail op

if you want to share more on kik throwawaychanb

its actually 14 at least doublecheck your facts before you post you faggot ...

Breaking news! There are other countries in the planet that don't have shitty laws like USA!

Moar!

So where does this take place? Also why the hell do I have to be factual what is this a fuckin court case. Clearly this is just a post about some college graduate crushing on his sister's friends.

Op here : We are in Australia
Her insta - ellx_wxll
Snapchat - bowie-rose

Cmon Sup Forums, this shouldn't be too hard to get this fucker caught. From the pictures the girl is Australian, she has won some cheer leading championship called cheer evolution during their winterfest competition. Does anyone else spot other details?

Also
>The Age of Consent in Australia is 16 years old. The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity. Individuals aged 15 or younger in Australia are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape or the equivalent local law.
Again, ENJOY TYRONE

On her school shirt it says the letters "Ba..." From looking at the results of that competition the only school that matches it are "bahama"

Jailable if you did( Sup Forums bullshit) fuck her. If you're so sure you are fine why not ask your local police Branch?

The info is right here dipshits

Ella wormwell

Why did you fuck her? I really don't understand the risk vs reward here. Even if it isn't illegal where you are, your friend is going to hate you when her 14 year old feelings tell you that she loves you and you piss off.

You think he gives a shit? Lol it's a 14 year old girl. OP knew the reward was fucking a tight vagina.

Little does he know, he is on Sup Forums and one of these autists are gonna get him arrested. I'm just waiting for it

1 not retarded person out of 31 on Sup Forums isnt bad i guess.

http[]s://www.inst[]agram.com/ellx_o[]xox/

Well her parents knew we was hanging out, so i really don't see any risk.......ive been taking her out a few times a week. They know we are having sex well i assume

And I thought I was bad fucking my friends 13 year old sister..this guy us 6 years older than me...then again I'm in the same situation as OP

The point is that she is FOURTEEN YOU FUCKING MORON. She can not consent. She has to be 16 you stupid shit. We will find you OP. Give it time.

omegalul

yes, now it's clear it was illegal if it happened

She consented , her parents gave birth to her and even they don't seem to mind. So who is the victim ?

Sounds like someone needs to get laid

Why do I think that you aren't the 27 year that is fucking this girl, but a person who knows him?

but you are a criminal you fucking retard... just said it yerself

Not that attractive really
If i planned on risking statutory rape charges you better believe that 14 yr old would be cuter than that.

this

what a waste, OP

You're a rapist trying to justify your actions in your own head it's not just "lul had sex who cares" You fucked up, and even if she did consent she has no idea what she's doing too emotionally immature to understand. Also hymen doesn't mean virgin you fucking faggot. Honestly kys

No one, but the legal prudes don’t care, they want to punish you for violating their moral senses.

Hmm surprised no one is giving me shit for basically doing the same thing OP did..not even to ask what she looks like lol

I dunno but im gonna talk to her now and see what i can dig up

what'd she look like?

I'm interested in this story

pic of her?

You all act like you have never gone against a law or broken a law thats just or unjust.
You can't steal from someone that gives you something.
You can't rape someone that is willing.
So many butt hurt statist faggots, Im just going to delete the thread, How do i delete it

currently living with my gf who i met when she was 17 and i was 27

>weekend
>bored
Time to find doxxies for the Shrimp Barbie Police. See if he lands a Tyrone in jail.

have fun in jail faggot

getting scared? you cant get rid of something thats been posted, sorry newfag

> no naked pics of her

Why are you retards giving him attention? Fucking newfags

Cause you know we are going to find you. You can run, but you wont hide for long

>rapist
>fucking a girl who wants it to

gg bro, gl with ur cuck moral standards..

>
You're fucking retarded if you think that the parents are OK with you fucking their 14-year old daughter.

Tyrone will make him act like a 14 year old cheerleader! Lucky OP has personal experience.

>Breaks her own hymen with a carrot
>Emotionally immature to understand

I am the same age as OP. I am a loser but I will never do that to a teen. No questions for you. You are a shit bag.

Someone's about to get dox'd.
Max kek

Those tabs tho

OK posting pic
What you want to know?
Ok

FBI doesn't give a shit about what happens in Australia

someone should send her the link of this thread, not too amusing to find out something like this for a girl her age

what part of he is living in Australial you didn't get, you fucking moron?

how did you bang her lol

thats fucking risky

Found her area and parents name

why does she have dog ears and a dog nose ?

full body?

Already did

njk

Kys