Drawthread

drawthread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"T̵W̶Ǫ SOU͞LS͞?̷! WEL͟L͡ W͠HY̢ ̴DĮD̢N'̡T͟ ̡YOU͡ ͠SAY̨ ̴SÓMET̕HI̛NĢ?! I̢ ͝KNEW ̧I̛T̢'D ͟B̢E W͟OR̀T̸H̷ I̸T͘ T̶O͡ A͞N̢S͢W̕ER T̴HI͢S͢ SU̶M̛M̷ON. MY ͟S̷ECRETAR͟Y, HER NÁME̕'̶S͝ ͟K͜A͡R͟E̴N,̀ R͝EA͠L̵ BITÇH͞, T̸E͞L̀L̶S M̕E ͞"N͜O,̷ ͢D̴ǪNT D͢O͟ IT ͟MR ͠DEVI̧L̵,̵ ̵ĮT͡S A̵ RÓB̛OT.͞ R̢ÓBOTS͠ C͝ANT̸ DO ĄŅY̶T̴HÌN̷G ̀IN FAVOR ̀O̧F ̡U̴S̸."͢ SHE̷ ͞WOR͟KS 23 ̕ḨO͡U̡R͝S ̵A̧ ̴D̕AY ̵A͞ND̀ ̀I̷S͠ ͡ȨX̶EM̨PT F̷RO͘M̵ ALL P̧U͢NĮSH̷MEN͠T̀ YĘŢ ͠S͠HE̴ ͘STIL̷Ļ CO͝MP͡L͜A̴INS̛ ̶AB̀O͞U̧T ͠H̷O͞W HAR̕D͝ HE͠R ̕JO͠B ̢I-̕"
(I think I did something good.)
:)
You got that wrong, I'm Toaster 3918-9348279
He's too scary.
Very.

Requesting a giantess hellhound from the Monster Girl Encyclopedia with a small person inside her stomach that was swallowed whole and alive, maybe have it half-full with other foods she ate.
And another panel to the side with a POV shot of the person looking down at her face and open mouth that they're about to be dropped in to.

Whaaaat? Noooo. Look at him, he looks super friendly.

I expected something differnt...

i half expected the devil to be Bill Gates because of the windows logo xD

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

I DID IT MORTY I TURNED MYSELF INTO A DRAWFAG. I DON'R RESPECT MYSELF OR ANYONE ELSE.

sounds more like your describing anons more so than actual drawfags

I though drawfags were anons but you're right. On second thought, drawfags are more the tumblr crowd. I never noticed drawthreads back in 2006. But I only browsed Sup Forums and waited for caturdays. The point is, I'm a retarded degenerate.

gm thread

Here's the soul and the blood, mr uh, mr satan sir.
"OÒÓH̡? ̴THIS ̴SOUL IS̴.͘..̧ W͢e͜l̵l̨, ͡i͟t'̨s̕ ave͞r͟ąg̕e.͜ B́UT͞ TH͜IS BL͢O͜OD̨! TAKE͠N ̶FRO̸M̡ ̨THAT̸ ̸PURE̡ LIT̀TLE ANI̢M̛AL͡, POT̀EN͡T̸IA͘L̵LY TH̡E PU͟R͘ES͟T ̢S̛O͝UL͟.̵ ̡YO͠U͘ S͞T͞OLE ̷T͟ḨIS ̶FROM ̛A ̷SAINT LI͟KȨ ͜H͡E̢R? ͢M̵A̴Ǹ ̢YO͠U̸'R̴E ̡RE̷ALLY FUC̡KE͝D͟ UṔ.͜ I ͟L͞I̸KE̢ ̛I͝T. JU̧S̕T ̨T͟EL͜L͢ ̧ME͞ W͡H̕O͢ ̨YOU̶ WA͜NT̷ ̢A̷N͜D͟ IL̨L͟ SE̶ŅD̢ THEM ͡HERE ͜P̨OS͘THAS̨TÈ!"
user pls
Satan has many forms, this is probably just one.
I'm sure Bill Gates is also in hell though.

Come on, he's being super chill.

Requesting a milf with hairy armpits and a hairy pussy, a beauty mark and inverted nipples riding a dick like pic related. Her tits should sag a little and they should be lactating as well. She should mention something about hurrying up, because her kids or loser husband come home earlier than expected.

(Please note that the pic included is merely a reference for the pose.)

HE HAS HIS GUARD DOWN!!
ACTIVATE THE TRAP!!!

Test

threads are more shit than the shit they were before

I like it. We got rid of alot annyoing avatarfags.

Who drew that

hey nameless.

I'm looking to get back a boy. I don't know if he's got a name. He has pink hair, short, kinda looks like a girl.
"Oh?̴ I ͘T͞H̢I̶N̢K ̢I͞ ͠ḰNOW̸ W͝HO YOU MEA̕N͞. N̡O̡R̸M̸ĄLL͟Y, ̕I'͢D ̶BRING͡ B̡A͡CḰ TH̴E WR̴ON͡G ̧P͜ER̸S͢O̢N̸ ÓN ͡PU͘RP͟O͞SE,͝ ̛B̧U͜T͟ ͞SIN͡CE ̷T̵H̴E̕ ͝SO̸U͘L ̕Y͢OU͘'͠V͝E͘ ̸G͢RA̵N̕T͢ED M͜E̡ ͞I̴S ŞO P̶UR̨E̵,̧ I'L͝L̀ ͟MA̴KE̕ T̢H̷I͝S E̴XC̕E̛P̢TI͡O̡N ͘JUST̨ ̧FOR YO͘U͞. H̡ÒW͜E͢VER, I ̴A͞M ̷N̕OT͡ ̀PL̀AYING ͠G͟O̸D̀ HER̢E.̴.͘.͢ I͞'m̶ playin͝g ̸satan̛ here͜ ̀ḩaha̡ ͟get ͞i̕t? ̡I̡ ̷CAN͡'T B͟E S͜U̵R̵E HE̶'͟LL͟ ̵BÈ ̴Q͠UIT͠E͟ ̷ḨUMA̕N̶ ͞W͘H̨EN ͜HE R̀E̶TURNS͞. BU̧T̶ WE'LL SEE͘!̧"
But user, I'm sure if I make one wrong move I can say goodbye to my head.
user PLS
Hello!

Hi, I can try drawing your request.

But he seems to like you!

not like you don't have back ups
miss bot

WELP.

off to work.
>>until next time. bye thread

"WH͝ELP! ͞PA̡YḾEN̛T̵ R͜E̷CE̵I̵V̕ÈD! EXP̷EÇT͞ ͢Y̡O̕UR G̛U͡Y ͝B̧A̕CK ÌN ͡1̶-1̀0̀ B̀U͞SINESS̨ DAYS,͢ A̢N͞Y P͟R͜O̧B͡LEM̨S̸... ͜W̢ELĹ DON'T͢ CALL̵ ̸ME BACK OR I'͟LL̵ ̧CU͘T Y̶OU͘R̸ ARM̷S OFF͠.̛ OH,͡ AND̵ BEF̴O͡R͘E I GO̕ I G̛O̕TTA̷ ̢S̡A͢Y, MA̛N! ͝YOU̸'V͡E CH̛ANG͞E͡D͜ SIN͢CE̶ ̨YOU͟ A͟LM̸OS̴T̕ DIE͢D͘ ̴AND ̷GOT PU͜T̢ ̛IN THA͞T̡ TI̵N CAN͘.͠ ͜U͜S̷ED̴ ̀ŢO BE SO SW͞E̵ET͟ ANḐ N͡I͢C͡E,͞ N̡O͜W Y̨OU'̧ŖE̢ AN̶ EMO͟TI͢ON̕LES̴S̛ F̢IEND.̸ ̷IT͢'S͠ LIKE ͜S̴OMET̀HIN͞G̀ I̷S̀ ̛E̡RASI̢NG͢ Y̧O̸UR̛ ÒLD S͝ELF ̶O͠R ͜SOM̴E͢TH́ING̴.̴ W̛HATEV͟E͞R̴ ͞IT ̶I̸S͠,̀ ͘I LI̢K͢Ȩ ̡I̸T̷! WHOO̕P̡S,̵ ̧G̀O͜TTA ĢO,̵ T̀OR̸T͘UR̢E͢ CAL͡LS!"
That's how all businessmen rope you in though.
Well... I guess you're right.

Well, he's gone now. That wasn't too bad.

And like that he's gone I guess. All that's left is to wait for... him to show back up.

Good as new! Armor dog must be pleased.

Well this has been a long and interesting night. Thanks to all the anons who stuck through the whole thing with me. Now I'm gonna go to bed and try to cram it all into my robot-subconscious. Good night, thread. Don't let satan bite your head off while you sleep.

Aw, night cutie pie.

Remove Kebab

I don't understand that meme, want to me a drawing of one guy playing the accordion?

how goes, draw fags.

Can you draw her trying to squeeze through a door?

hello i'm OP and i drew that

Do it literally ples

i want to draw some junkbots. give me ideas and ill try to do them.

Reminder.

Just Monika.

:)

Uh what

I didn't get to catch up with the drawthreads on time, but thank you those who drew my lil boxy gal!

>

I Remember you, and no problem :)

Ill give shot too user-kun.

whats good,dudes.taking requests.

which ones?

Draw her handing bagged lunches to her kids

>her
>that bulge

is the of loli banned from b or okay to post?
because reasoned!

I drew her last thread

I know~

loli/shota is ok on b

only on Sup Forums

is he a bad boy with a 12 inch drumstick
and a penis
grapes is your name and good art is your game! draw any good picture! bat country theme!
thank you
was asleep and thread died
saved black white version and this version awesome! I love it
yay meaning huge cocks?

Test

And no shitstain-san that is not battery acid coming from pinkbots vagina.

She has a anti-matter core. Need for such primitive things

excuse me what? Context?

BRING HER BACK DAMN IT I WANT HER BACK

No problem.

_

other request?

Do you know where she is?....I miss her so much, my heart fucking aches

Somebody's malicious spam drove her away. Maybe it was you. You'll have to settle for what's here?

Then again you could always go crawling back to Nicole.

Her name is Monica btw

Pickle Garfield

Hahaha....did i miss something?

That is right. I aint seen leyla for a couple days now.

Is this the person who started the ILYley thing? I thought that was the reason you were spamming her name in the threads though? To annoy them into leaving?

I was just copying you to creep her out and hope she'd leave

It's not healthy to eat alot of shit. Maybe she is kill?

Requesting sableye giving dicku the kissu, please.
Just a sketch would be grand.

hopefully

I fucking hate that avatarfag cunt

lets see her draw lewds in hell

I bet Sidhe is taking care of her at this moment.

>

i can do this but I need your discord

>forced meme

No no no. I like leyla. I am definitely not the reason. I wasnt the rapist follower youre thinking of. I just wanna do other shit and retreat into the shadows. But you guys know my habits.

No, we don't know your habits. Explain.

>No no no. I like [retarded cunt]
Well I don't. You're basically a retard for liking them too. They never draw anything for me so they can literally go die for all I care.

youre having so much fun right now

>

I don't get what you mean

You already know them.

Hahahahahaha so bitter lmfao.

Fuck you.

I'll reupload it if you missed mine!

Literally go kill yourself.

what are you an idiot?

Hello!

-

Any requests?

She wanted to be an avatarfag last time. But the plan didn't work, because other drawfags don't care about her.
No (you)s and boredom. Ofcourse she's gone.

Spoiler that shit, user.

Liska trying to touch elbows behind her back, yo.

liska is gross

How do you draw a really nice butthole?

why not just contact them on other sites and ask yourself?

Her plan was really idiotic
>hurrr lemme sell myself to anons by drawing shit they like and drawing other OCs without their consent
>wait why nobody is interacting with me properly I didn't do anything!
Good riddance.
I just wish the same would've happened with Eggs when she gave up being Cancer-chan.

YESSSSS THIS IS THE STUFF. I NEED MORE.

She tried biting off more than she could chew. You gotta be smart on this thread.

Would love to see Quill-Weave from the Prequel comic like the argonian to the left. Best girl needs the cup-size she deserves.
>diamonds mode
Add a speech bubble with her looking up at the viewer with puppy eyes, saying "I feel cold, please cum all over me with hot semen~"

Isn't the smartest decision you can make NOT coming to this thread?

Also, everything anons say is true.

Lesson learned though, you gotta cut the avatar cancer from it's roots before it becomes yet another talking head.

I think you (You)'d me by mistake dude lol. no worries though

No, you're just going to set my computer on fire or something.

requestin this girl getting spitroast fucked by two dogs with both cumming inside of her