Grandfather almost got popped for $8500 from this POS scammer. Now he won't stop calling...

Grandfather almost got popped for $8500 from this POS scammer. Now he won't stop calling. Any free autodialers out there so I can flood him back with calls? His number he left to call back and he answers is 7026187937

inb4 own personal army

>Any free autodialers out there
ask jeeves faggot

What was the scam exactly?

Show your dedication, do it manually. Every time he answers, moan aggressively into the phone about how good his mother's cunt feels.

"Joe" has a check for eight and a half million dollars that he can't cash. Wanted to meet my grandfather and swap it to him for a money order for $8500. Pop didn't understand why he didn't want to meet at the post office or the bank. He was on the way to the Post Office to get the money order when he ran into me.

I called twice. Devolved into a shouting and cursing match. He won't stop calling back from a restricted number. Copfags were no help.

Probably cause he's in Africa or some shit

Use discipline. Don't stop moaning. Keep telling him he has to call you daddy now. Anything other than tears deserves nothing but more moans and talking about how the fat folds on his mother's gut are like more vaginas to impregnate.

Vegas number? Just wait for him to get stabbed by a hobo

Or tell him to go to a music festival amirite.

Or shot

I was with my father in law the other day and he got a call from a guy saying his computer is infected and he's gotta pay $1000. He was like I've already paid them twice I don't understand why they keep calling back. That was when I let him know that it's scam. He called the cops and gave them the number. They can't do shit. He's out of $2000. TBH he's kinda an idiot for not asking me about it.

I just hate that this guy almost got $8500 from him and there's no telling who else around her he's preying on. Pisses me off.

World we live in. Ain't right though.

Nomatter where or when in human history you are, there will always be a faggot who uses tricks and deceit to get his way. The only time this is reduced is in societies where killing the miserable shits for the crimes of dishonesty and cowardice is part of the system.

a few years ago these guys ran a scam where they knocked on old peoples doors and told them they are roofers and they noticed a hole in the roof. The men would ask to use the hose and spray it on the roof for a few then would go inside. One would distract the person and the other would squirt water on the ceiling. They would told the old person they need to buy the supplies from their boss for 200 bucks and they would do the repair for 50. Anyways they would get the 200 up front and say they will brb. They even showed the sign they had on the truck (one of those magnet signs that said like roofing company). Well they scammed my Aunt for 100 dollars (she is a jew and talked them down). The dumb fucks never noticed the cameras my aunt had around the house to keep an eye on her dogs when she was away. They dudes got arrested police found out they did it to like 10 other people. The judge gave them 3 years probation and they had to pay back the money. My Aunt has never gotten a penny from them.

Notice the African scammers have stopped and its all Indians now. The US got tired of the Nigerians and told the African governments if they did not stop they would stop giving them money.
The Nigerian army rolled up to a building that was a huge phone scam center and opened fire with two 50 cal. machine guns and leveled the building. So thats when the scams from there stopped.

Needs source.

Source is me I am a Nigerian Army .50 caliber machine gun. They shot me at the building and I killed nigers.

Woah