Pic related in me Sup Forums

Pic related in me Sup Forums
Hurts so bad I can hardly even sleep
I'm going to get blind drunk later and doctor the fuck out of it
I don't have a scalpel but I do have a box cutter, so it'll suffice
I'm thinking to bathe it in hot salty water for a good 30mins while downing a bottle of scotch prior to operating
Any advice on how to cut it/how much to cut?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.nl/search?q=ingrown fingernail&rlz=1C1AVNE_enNL717NL752&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjE1uCjzILXAhXLY1AKHe8gChIQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=613#imgrc=Bh_FOWeo01t21M:
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

doesnt seem ripe enough...

wtf is it tho? How did you get there?

do you have desinfectant?

You too retarded too buy some savlon?

Go to the doctor.

And if you insist on trying to "fix" it yourself, don't fucking drink. It'll thin out your blood and fuck with your motor skills. Last thing you need is to take a box cutter to it while drunk.

How did it get infected?

At least soak it in warm antiseptic and water solution first

It's an ingrown fingernail I'm pretty sure. I only thought they grew at the tip but Google proved me wrong.
Yeah I've been bathing it in Epsom salts, rubbing alcohol disinfectant on it and keeping it bandaged for weeks but it just keeps getting worse.

lol i just been there, was doing all the fucking antibiotics in the world but to no avail, doctor ended up opening it a litte for drainage...diddnt do shit, at the end i took a needle and just stuck it in and ripped it open till gunk came jizzing in wast quantities. fuck salty water, get som brown soap and the open it carefully, it doesnt hurt much and tommorow you be dildoing your asshole again with that finger

Can't afford that user. God bless America.

that happens to my toe sometimes. box cutter, disinfectant, gauze

Take a potato
Cut it in half
Scrap the inside of the potato with the edge of a knife
Get the scraped potato goo and put it directly on the afflicted area
Cover it with a bandage and leave it overnight.

It will draw out the infection and reduce swelling. I used to get infections in my toes a lot. If that doesn't work and this progresses, prepare for that nail to fall off eventually.

if you are set on surgery get some anbesol make a tiny hole with a sterile sewing needle,spray betadine on it,put anbesol on it,when it drains,wrap in poultice of soap and sugar,change dressing every four hours

Of course not. You're wasting all your disposable once on bottles of scotch. Also, the subsequent ER visit is just going to cost you more in the long run.

visit a doctor

stream it?

Not If you know how to work the financial aid system.

Top kek, that is my dildo finger too fml.
I don't see how just draining it will solve the ingrown nail part?

jesus christ you colossal faggot. you have a raging paronychia.
they’re easy to manage if you don’t do retarded things like stab it with a box cutter while drunk.

if you have a needle insert it gently between the skin and the nail and push into the abscess. do this on one side, then on the other. squeeze out the pus, then flush the living hell out of it. if you have a syringe that will make it much easier. put a clean bandage on it and keep it out of your asshole you retard.

source: doctorfag

This is AIDS

squeeze puss

If you're that smart, why not find a way to get insurance? Or maybe a job that, ya know, has benefits?

Dig under and trim the nail. Do you have chronic ingrown nails or is this the first?

Seems to have gone pretty far, colour looks good though. Unless it smells really bad you can fix it yourself.

You dont need a boxcutter, use a needle. Heat it with a lighter then insert it from the side, dont just stab it downwards. Once fluid seeps out drain it as best you can and sterilize with alcohol, anything 40%+ is fine. After that keep it dry (dont put on a bandaid or anything), should solve it in 95% of cases

US fag with no free healthcare or why you dont go to a hospital ?

That's not an ingrown nail, it looks more like a hangnail that got infected. Just soak it in hot water for a bit to loosen it up, open it at a spot that feels under the most pressure/pain, drain it, apply neosporin or something similar, let heal. Congrats, doctor.

You done before?
Seems like you have been there done that. Potato seems potato though when I have disinfectant though no?
Not all. Mans gotta eat.
I would but I'll be nervous enough

Just go to a pharmacy at least. Plenty of over the counter thing you can get to sort that shit out. Be back to normal in a couple of weeks.

Stabbing yourself while drunk will do nothing. It'll open it up to more infection. Plus you run the risk of stuffing up and accidentally damaging other areas.

diddnt fuckn see that nail, but the procedure will take care of the imidiate swelling and your current pains. and maybe after thinkings some, u wait a few days with the self dildoing aftrerall. ;)

and btw, only open it like 3-4mm

I hope you're Republican.

Two doctors on Sup Forums. Degenerates, but Ty for advice lol.I might scrap the box cutter idea. I was thinking it could leave ugly scar anyways.

This.

It is a simple paronychia. Do what this user says.

I'm a dirty Canadian. How much would this cost to fix in burger dollars?

Antifa crew for life user.
Actually I voted for trump only bc shillary. If Bernie made it past defunct system he would have won easy, but Clinton foundation and her cronies put an end to him. :/

Squeeze the puss out after lancing then cut away loose and shorty looking flesh and skin clean with iodine or alcohol if you got no iodine. Bandage with clean soft cotton put on antiseptic cream 1st so wound don't stick to cotton

hit it really hard with a rock, wait a few days, nail falls off by itself.

It's happened to me twice. Go to the doctor so they can drain of and give you antibiotics. It's a lot smarter than trying to do it yourself.

1700 down payment plus 300/month for 12 months. OAC of course.

don't cut it open!
Put Betaisodona ointment on it (or whatever the stuff is called in your country) and it will go away within a few days. If it doesn't the nail will have to be removed (It had for me once, but the other 40 times I've had it the ointment did the trick).

>Antifa crew for life user.
Jesus you really are a fucking idea. Go on get drunk, stab yourself in the hand. What could go wrong. Thanks for confirming you violent intolerant communists really are useless retards who can't even look after your own basic needs in an adult and sensible way.

Lol, antifa, what a faggot

I'm out.

This happened to me but fuck is yours bad. Happened to my big toe. Op'ed myself once, it came back. NHS did it twice, it came back. Said fuck it and let it grow out, about two years later my feet are back to normal, albeit a bit redder.

Just bath it in hot water and epsom salts. Go to the fucking doctor.

Oops my bad now I see this Amputate while drunk

We can't afford health care here in Murica.

just pour whiskey on it, good antiseptic

get a needle red hot with a lighter, wait until its call, drain the infected area with it, later on use alibour water

Dude really? Finn here so don't know if bullshitting.

Went cheap wine x 3 bottles.
Feeling quite lit n game for the box cutters
Finger prepped and ready

Wish me luck Sup Forums

stop biting your nails you gigantic faggot

You need to bathe it in scotch for 30 min, and down a bottle of hot salty water

POST PICS I NEED THIS

>live in murka
>have to resort to 16th century alcohol and knives in gruesome acts of self surgery

Don't listen to this idiot, under no circumstances start cutting away flesh

agree. for science.

DO IT FAGGOT

Go to the doctor you fucking idiot

Might be MRSA. Might not be. Go to an urgent care have them bill you at.home and just don't pay the bill.

Holy shit dude I literally had the same thing like a week ago. Mine turned out to be mrsa but it could also be an infection from an ingrown nail. I wouldnt take any chances, go see a doctor.

So fucking pathetic. Stop voting against your own self interest you white trash country.

HAHAHAHAHA. Trump'd.

Surely OP will deliver.

burn the box cutter to remove any germs, cut, squeeze, sanitize, wrap up

Go to doctor

kek

>pour wine in glass
>soak boxcutter in some
>remove boxcutter, drink wine
Then go to the phukin doctor!

a Needle is better than a Cutter. Less painful.
But desinfect your Hands and the Cutter or the Needle before.

Real doctor here. You gotta use the box cutter, needle wont cut it. Youll wanna be extra drunk, too. Make sure you cover it in saliva before and after to fight infection. Use dry Bandage for 2 weeks, minimum - do not remove during this timeframe. Then remove bandage, saliva rinse for disinfectant purposes. Should heal up just fine.

epsom salt is for muscle soreness not first aid

Go to doctor. They will cut the nail out from the nailbed after they numb your finger. You're just going to make it hurt more with a box cutter, dumbass.

Bumping, want to see this stream

Sounds legit

Back to /soc/ for you, fucking 14 year old little kike

i literally just had this happen to me.i used a pin to pop it.the nail fell off a week later and niw ivd got a proper nail back on my finger.stop being a baby and theres no need to use a box cutter drama queen

This is the only option OP. You must severe the toe.

You really think this idiot will follow your instructions?

The correct answer is an X-acto knife.

Dude, you very well could lose your finger if you don't go to an actual hospital and get it properly treated.

Just make a small cut with nail clippers
Reduced risk of cutting too deep

Non herpetic whitlow soak it in warm water, lance with a sterilized needle, and squeeze the pus out. It will feel better immediately and heal.

Mix hot water and alcohol in a cup and soak the living shit out of it....make sure you get pruny that means the alcohol has been inserted into your skin and will allow you you pop it then soak it again

lol no

Well all finishebd. Hurt like a cunt. Come back and zero anons wished me luck. Could really feel the love Sup Forums.
Not my fault I'm not posting pics or webn I made. Puss was glorious. All on you anons.
Inb4 OP is a faggot

Lancing it with a needle at the whitest point of the bulge will probly help you drain out most of the putt. That will help with the pain alot. Then expriment with bending your finger if weird ways to put it to sleep. I have reoccuring ingrown nails on my bog toe. Crossing my leg and twisting my foot at an angle so I can get a better look at it ends up causing numbness which is nice.

oh i had the same problem, just like put Sodium bicarbonate on it for 20 minutes every 6 hours and it should get fixed by itself... i did it and it worked

forgot to mention youll have to do it for 3 days....

OP is a faggot

Fake and Gay

google.nl/search?q=ingrown fingernail&rlz=1C1AVNE_enNL717NL752&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjE1uCjzILXAhXLY1AKHe8gChIQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=613#imgrc=Bh_FOWeo01t21M:

pics or it didn't happen

thats for the emergency room waiting room, add another $20,000 for some antibiotics, and $5,000 for 2 min of the doctors time

If you're smart enough to have insurance, co-pay will be free-$75 depending on a lot of things.

About time. I was thinking I would have to tell you to google search ingrown fingernail and post 2nd pic.

Good sir, this happened to me when i was a wee lad and heres what i did. First use a needle to drain the puss not a box cutter. Second the large ammount of inflamation an swelling has pretty much made the skin go numb so please dont drink (unless your a pussy). Third use fire to dis infect the needle to keep the infection from spreading. And lastly use the needle to puncture the affected area in the center of where the puss is. Not much pressure nor depth is needed if it helps try to keep the skin taught. Good luck op and if you fuck up juat cut the finger off who needs it anyway lol but seriously if puss dosent come out when you do this only blood disinfect again and get professional help