4/15: UFC on Fox 24 - Johnson vs Reis
4/16: RIZIN 2017 IN YOKOHAMA - Horchiguchi vs Motoya
4/21: Bellator 178 - Straus vs Pitbull 4
4/22: UFC Fight Night 108 - Swanson vs Lobov
4/29: Glory 40 - Wilnis vs Marcus
5/13: UFC 211 - Miocic vs Dos Santos 2
5/19: Bellator 179 - Daley vs MacDonald

News:

>Fabricio Werdum on Luke Rockhold's callout: 'Why would I fight a chicken?mmafighting.com/2017/3/23/15035732/fabricio-werdum-luke-rockhold-why-would-fight-chicken-ufc

>Kelvin Gastelum ‘thinking about getting the 170 belt’ despite 185 success
mmafighting.com/2017/3/23/14989196/kelvin-gastelum-thinking-about-getting-the-170-belt-despite-185-success

>Roofoosporte sued
mmajunkie.com/2017/03/lawsuit-filed-against-roufusport-in-death-of-milwaukee-kickboxer-dennis-munson-jr

>Artem Lobov is disgusted with UFC pussies who pad their records
mmamania.com/2017/3/23/15035102/artem-lobov-disgusted-with-ufc-p-ssies-who-pad-their-records-mma

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNr9KiLdBhQ
youtu.be/TX3RCdhSAqg
youtube.com/watch?v=Nwf7Koa2LXY
youtu.be/MCEQL6g5EIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A new era boys

>only two weeks until UFC
The drought practically feels over. The first week is the hardest. Bellator might be fun this Friday also.

This feels fresh somehow

It actually is just going to get worse. It's going to get bad next Sunday

But next Sunday we will only be 6 days away from UFC and only a day from Suckbedded!

Neat

Recently started including neck and forearm work into my training. You really don't realize how much they can hold you back, especially grip strength until you get stronger and realize how weak it was Highly recommend it for anybody who trains.

weight training?

It's still gonna be slow because all the goofs are gone but I like this. Hopefully all the spergs stay in heem.

Stop it spergo, we know it's you. This is a cheap attempt to cover your autistic tracks.

fuck, canada found it. its okay, hes the least cancerous goof

>I watch MMA

Why do Asian MMA fighters fail to make that transition towards fighting westerners? Is it really the issue of not having big enough training partners? I understand if you're middleweight and above but if you're smaller than that then surely the training partners cant be an issue.

Maybe it's because asians are less likely to take steroids because of how anti-drug their societies are?

We should do picks for Invicta. Since there's only like 5 people here. Let's just spam picks to see if we can get one right

>only six bongs ten bings until Invicta

You know you can buy steroids over the counter in most asian countries, right?

Can someone give me a rundown on Invicta? Have never watched it but plan to tonight. anybody to look out for? I know some girl got pulled that people cared about

No wrestling base. Even if they learn wrestling they don't have elite wrestlers to train with.

>spam
Maybe /heem/ is more your speed. I wouldn't mind submitting predictions although the only name I recognize is Tanya Evinger.

>asians are less likely to take steroids
what is Rizin?

As long as we have champions like goober with full body tattoos we'll never be accepted as anything more than juicehead tapout bros. I hope dillasnek heems Cody for this very reason

Thailand doesn't speak for the whole of Asia, Jia

Who would be the ideal combinations of champions to appeal to a mainstream crowd? As in to shed the JUST BLEED stereotype associated w/ the sport

go bones jones, his little chicken legs

Hey bud you ever seen Raquel Pennington or Jessamyn Duke fight? Imagine an entire card of Jessamyn Duke fights. Does that sound like something you want to subject yourself to?

Yeah, it's not like steroids are completely legal in Japan.

The only drugs that Asia cares about are party drugs.

youtube.com/watch?v=CNr9KiLdBhQ
Got you covered, senpai.

That's what I imagine, but everybody seems to talk them up as better than expected and aren't there usually a lot of finishes?
Thanks

ufc new match maker is SHIT, all that cards are awful.

What else besides Swanson vs Lobov is bad? I'd guess Shelby didn't get a vote in the Bisping vs GSP discussion

The literal ONLY reason there has been ANY substantial talk about Invicta lately is because we're absolutely starved for real MMA since the UFC decided to take 3 weeks off, and Bellator wasn't there to fill in the gaps.

It'd be like us talking about the virtues of burned up shoes as a coffee replacement, only because it's the depression and there's no coffee to be had.

>"I'm not above scraping the bong when I'm out" -Kid Nate

>a fucking leaf talking shit about the best non-UFC non-Japanese promotion

I will end your miserable existence.

Their matchmaker is really good at putting fighters in matchups that will have a lot of action. Even if the skill is low level, they're still fun fights.

Heavy - Ngannou, black beast
Light heavy - DC, Glover
Middleweight - Shogun/Moose/Romero
Welter - Woodley/Wonderboy/Maia/Gunni
Lightweight - Kebab

last invicta card might have been the best of the year so far

>hottest chick in mma comes out with her ass jiggling everywhere and gets head kicked
>a fight with 3 finishes in one fight including a tap, choke to unconcious, and decision
>andrea lee fucks up a scrub quick
>ex-ufc fighter gets head kicked by scrub
>hot hawaiian choking scrub
>megan getting her glory

A good martial artist requires a steady hand: youtu.be/TX3RCdhSAqg

for reference

>those fucking records

The janny really is a pathetic nigger.

>thinking I'm gonna serve any kind of ban let alone a 3 day global ban

Niggers. When will they learn?

You're in the wrong thread m8. That's not an mma related post. I've reported it for good measure.

Yeah Invicta is basically a weeding phase for the UFC. only ugly chicks stay in Invicta for more than 3 fights

But you're the biggest sperg here

>tfw I was dillon danis' friend for years because he was rich

Announcing reports is a rule violation, dummy

Really? I've heard he isn't actually a complete douchebag and he just recently started portraying himself that way for attention/the Mcgregor effect.

What's his deal? He's meddling bjj guy but he becomes conor's bjj coach and then he's running around talking about how no heavyweight can take dat left hand. How big is he?

He's Brazilian, right?

Did you read that on an r/MMA comment, loser?

:^)

Go watch his old pre Conor interviews

Did he actually say that? Scraping the bong is for jobless teenagers. When I'm low, I go to the dispensary and get more or I have it delivered. It's called having money and living in a 21st century state like California.

Not really liking the lack of /heem/ in the subject. I think I'm gonna derail this thread.

/mma/ is going to get us sent to /asp/

Divided we fall.

Weed is for losers. No wonder you take it.

Sorry for ruining your high, mannnnn.

Sorry you live in an oppressive nanny state where weed, guns, and privacy are illegal. Hopefully someday you can save enough money to move.

Isn't California exactly the same except for the weed part?

Hijo de puta

>This feels fresh somehow

Wow you're a little reddit bitch huh? Yeah you are. Little low income reddit twerp. I'd love to fuck you up. Too bad you're too poor to live where I live.

MEGAN IS LIVE ON INVICTA

First Cro Cop

I own an AR15. Do you?

Is she any good or just a can cyborg didnt get a chance to crush?

She's the second best 145lb female mma fighter in the world. She's good but Cyborg is the best. That doesn't make her bad. She's also younger than Cyborg so she has time

How would Nunes fair against her in your opinion or is there a comparable female fighter in the UFC skill wise you would compare her to?

He's really shy and awkward. Definitely not how he portrays himself now.

She's a straight fuckin can who would get devoured by Cyborg. Nunes would rip her to shreds even with the weight difference.

how do they fix this?

>pretending to care about female fighters not name Ronda

Fuckin dorks.

She'd lose to Coenen and Budd... if Coenen hadn't retired.

Tengo dos armas para manos

You guys heard of that MMMA fighter called Conor then?

He's just tring to build hype by talking shit, lots of people do it. Idk about his hands I've never sparred with him but he's become very strong and skilled on the ground. He's not big, in person he looks very average sized.

its hard to say how she would do against Nunes or any other really good 135er because she has all the physical traits to beat them and the power but she is still early in her development and getting better each fight. i think right now, nunes would over power her or take her down and submit her

marloes is way too small and timid. megan would destroy her. julia however has the power to probably control megan in the clinch so idk. she might be able to do it if she can resist the barrage

>caring about unattractive fighters

Ronda really fucking ruined the UFC. WMMA is a goddamn joke and it was wrong to assume Ronda was some super-human freak athlete when she really was just the world's biggest fish in the world's smallest pond.

But oh no, she's a TOTAL FUCKIN BADASS WARRIOR CHICK and now Ellen Degeneres is in her corner and they're drilling BJJ on Good Morning America. Oh what's that? The UFC's valuation has shot through the fucking roof now that they appear to have capitvated the other 50% of the world's population? Well shit nigga, my name is Lorenzo and I'm a billionaire God with pure testosterone running through my veins so SELL THAT BITCH RIGHT NOW.

So WME comes along and is all "Whoa we can make Ronda into the next Ali, just watch" only to have that blow the fuck up in under a minute. And now they're pulling the hairs off their nuts trying to come up with a viable way to make back some of the money they clearly chucked into the dumpster fire that is MMA promotion and we end up with completely ass-fucked divisions like MW where two old memes are fighting instead of the natty gods who have ascended the ranks over the years.

right click and delete

1) No college wrestling.
Not only this means shitty wrestling(obv) but also people not use to cutting weight. So if they go to a US based org, they'll be undersized.

2) No cage
Big cage based orgs only started popping up in the last 5 years or so. Rizin still uses a ring ffs

3) Still no where near as popular in the western world.
Jap are notoriously fad-driven, can't rely on them in the long run. It's just starting to catch up in China, SE Asia, and the Indian subcontinent.
This also has the effect of not having any wrestling or boxing crossover athletes (MMA is less popular than those two in most places). This results on fighters being either BJJ or Muay Thai based. When they meet a wrestler/boxer who can work angles (Dillasnake type) they get royally fucked.

>no football
>no mma
is getting hard avoiding suididal thoughts

Wow

Also fucking old school martial arts mentality. I train with a bunch of supposed high level fighters in my country who kill themselves training 7 days a week because rest days are for pussies.

Goobs taking a year off didn't help. And JJones eing unable to unfuck his life. If I was WME I would be throwing shit on the wall too.

Lads look at how dumb the nigger janitor is. What a worthless brain that ape possesses. Lol no wonder he's an unemployed low income piece of shit

Hey Harambee, ooga booga!

Is dabbing a legitimate technique in MMA?

>incognito
underage b&

That is pretty stupid

You used that reply last time, nigger. Stop being such a predictable primate.

LMAO try harder, nigger.

are you okay?

This is the real fight worth watching, fuck Invicta

This thread is moving 10x faster than the last 10 heem threads combined kek

>/mma/
get off this general, this is /heem/

Janny BTFO!

Yeah cause it's Saturday you melon. We're all off work.

>not working 16 hours on Saturday to capitalize on that sweet sweet time and a half

It's like you enjoy being poor.

youtu.be/MCEQL6g5EIU

You can't say he is wrong.

>work
oh haha

is Glory actually worth watching tonight? i've nver actually watched a kickboxing event

>/mma/

why tho

Is glory on spike?

>getting rich off $14/hr

Just some loser begging for attention.

He just doesn't stop does he?