Hey, Sup Forums! Chubby Bunny back again for some more Vocaroo requests! What would you like me to say today?

Hey, Sup Forums! Chubby Bunny back again for some more Vocaroo requests! What would you like me to say today?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0jrBGGlfjeR
vocaroo.com/i/s1Dg9DimGMQb
vocaroo.com/i/s0h3RCWtUlPR
vocaroo.com/i/s1o2I6zF9e31
vocaroo.com/i/s0maZIs8Zn6Q
vocaroo.com/i/s1jW6i2EMQwq
vocaroo.com/i/s0brNHzcNluH
vocaroo.com/i/s0XbKYoAJPkR
vocaroo.com/i/s1j4bpXkhNOT
vocaroo.com/i/s1Toxp0eLwuw
vocaroo.com/i/s163y04XtjHt
vocaroo.com/i/s0rsCyedfsR5
vocaroo.com/i/s1aOCwV8vv1i
vocaroo.com/i/s0hL2u7s6I4E
vocaroo.com/i/s1RzR0O9UoYy
vocaroo.com/i/s0Z3zSfmirpp
vocaroo.com/i/s1J4uFNc0GR6
vocaroo.com/i/s1hq4GPmGSFn
vocaroo.com/i/s0VQdIwuE78t
vocaroo.com/i/s16KgnCU1TXJ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P4XlBBxrPyU
vocaroo.com/i/s0Q5pVtmTHuY
vocaroo.com/i/s0aem2Iz62Xx
vocaroo.com/i/s1kQfydJb4sh
vocaroo.com/i/s1bdmQBYcMzy
vocaroo.com/i/s0vucX5FwQth
vocaroo.com/i/s0IiIpra9U08
vocaroo.com/i/s1oMcWr2zQkk
vocaroo.com/i/s0hxfX1anN3w
vocaroo.com/i/s12RQ3jfiPpN
vocaroo.com/i/s0flAkAlijva
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tell me ima worthless faggot plz

timestamp?

Its it really you?

Can you say
'What the fuck did you do with Anya's shoes? That's fucking sick'

Say "it's that time again daddy?"

welcome back my dude!

"Here, I'll teach you how to make her cum. It's real easy. Take this, it's already plugged in. There's two settings, low and high. Do the low one cause she cums way faster, and just mash the whole thing against her cunt.

Now you just wait... she'll stop crying when she can't fight it anymore. ...There we go! Good girl!"

I fucking love Chubby Bunny, I want a Chubby Bunny soundboard or app

dorito and mountain dew guy from yesterday here, happy to see you back!

can you say "just let me pee in your monster user, it won't change the taste anyway!"

its make me sad

Be my sex robot?

"Greetings, Master. Thank you for purchasing me! I am called Bunny, but you can change my designation if you like. I will observe any command and serve you in any sexual fashion you desire."

male or female

vocaroo.com/i/s0jrBGGlfjeR

vocaroo.com/i/s1Dg9DimGMQb

Okay!

vocaroo.com/i/s0h3RCWtUlPR

vocaroo.com/i/s1o2I6zF9e31

vocaroo.com/i/s0maZIs8Zn6Q

Ah Thank you! I was considering setting up some way to get donations but I don't know a good way to get tips anonymously from you guys, as I'm sure you'd all like to keep staying anonymous. ^^;

Please can you say

'What exactly do you do with the tributes when you get them? Darren that's fucking sick you freak!'

Welcome back!
vocaroo.com/i/s1jW6i2EMQwq

vocaroo.com/i/s0brNHzcNluH

Female here! Thus tit timestamp, gotta follow the rules!

"Kade is more daddy than a jar of pickles"

What are you comfortable with requestwise?

Show pussy

vocaroo.com/i/s0XbKYoAJPkR

vocaroo.com/i/s1j4bpXkhNOT

As long as I stay anonymous, I'll say anything you'd like! I might not do very many picture requests today, but I do have some fun ones to show you all!

Thank you.

"user, all you've eaten since your wife left is cereal and pizza. Fatties can't get new girls, get your act together."

"You're a One-winged angel OP faggot"

"Having space aged diarrhea through a wormhole is what created our cosmos."

Could you describe what perverted things you would do with these shota boys? But be as detailed and dirty as possible.

Say " i love you Franquito " (Franquito it's my name)

post ass

could you say something in spanish with a sweet voice for me?

Taquito

Thanks for coming back! You actually seem really cool.

Request: "Oh my god, please cum in me. I want to get pregnant by you so much. Let me feel you empty in me"

>An heroed

"I'm a fat worthless fuck, I show my body to virgin faggots and record my voice for them because no alpha male would ever give me the time of day or even want to hear my voice. My only regret is that I haven't saved up enough money to really help my parents with my funeral costs when I die in my early 30s from high blood pressure because I'm a fat cunt."

nice, would like to see some more pics of you ;)

Can you say this in an English accent

'You like my polka dot panties don't you? I wan't you to imagine yourself inside me when you stroke your dick, imagine cumming in my young fertile pussy'

>Totinos

I'm glad you came back!

"Oh my god, daddy... you're not supposed to get hard from your own daughter! What do you mean? I wasn't stepping on it! Why would that make you hard anyway?! Do you like feet or something?"

Get fucked

"See, isn't this better than jerking off?"

"would you like to be my boyfriend..?"

"Aww is baby's diaper all messy? Come here so I can change you!" "Ohhh you are a messy baby!" "I'll get you all cleaned up!"

This chick fucking rocks, hardly chubby either her ass rocks from what I saw last night. Always a couple of dickheads on here though

Says "Mario 64 รจ un cazzo di capolavoro, porco dio"

OP left?
Come on, you did great in the name of the glorious triforce

No quote though..
Missclick

Hey Chubby Bunny, does doing this turn you on in some way? I think that would make this whole thing even better for me!

vocaroo.com/i/s1Toxp0eLwuw

vocaroo.com/i/s163y04XtjHt

vocaroo.com/i/s0rsCyedfsR5

I have a really hard time making stuff up on the spot, anything particular you want me to say about them?

vocaroo.com/i/s1aOCwV8vv1i

I hardly speak any spanish and I am terrified of butchering the language, but here's I love you!
vocaroo.com/i/s0hL2u7s6I4E

vocaroo.com/i/s1RzR0O9UoYy

no u

SO bad at accents, I apologize!
vocaroo.com/i/s0Z3zSfmirpp

vocaroo.com/i/s1J4uFNc0GR6

vocaroo.com/i/s1hq4GPmGSFn

vocaroo.com/i/s0VQdIwuE78t

vocaroo.com/i/s16KgnCU1TXJ

Thank you!

It is a bit of a turn on. I'm a switch, so I love being able to say both dominating and submissive things. Mostly it's a great chance to practice my voice acting though! I'm on the board at my local theatre and always looking to improve my abilities!

Chubby Bunny is the best thing to happen on /b in ages

Say "Jays my husband, screw off robin please thanks" i need this so much

"would you like my throat, daddy?"

thanks

Oh you're truly are a one-winged angel faggot OP.
Thanks, kudos

Welcome back

say pokeball is a weeaboo plz

I work for the place that sells those heads. Every single one has had at least 10 slobbering children's heads in them before they're bought. I get sick and fucking tired of picking them up.

Nice, thanks!

Just a basic "Op is a *raging* faggot" por favor.

>I have a really hard time making stuff up on the spot, anything particular you want me to say about them?

I don't have anything. Maybe talk about their cute penises and how you would suck them dry. Or let them lick off their ice cream from your pussy and breasts. Or how you would let them fuck you senseless.

Can you do the ocelot yelling from the mgsv death screens?

Here's some examples
m.youtube.com/watch?v=P4XlBBxrPyU

Hello you must be my patient for today.

Let's start the examination.

Please pull down your pants and let me have a closer look.

Oh wow I have never seen an uncut one before. Is it true that they collect smegma.

*sniffing*

*moaning* Oh yes. That delicious cheesy gold i have been looking for.

*licking and sucking noises*

*moaning* Oh it tastes so good.

(talk as if a dick was in your mouth)
Never wash your dick ever again. Do you understand? You are now my personal dick cheese slave.

(talk normal again)
Now pull up your pants. Your next appointment will be in june. And remember what I said. Don't wash your dick.

"Don't worry user, Chubby Bunny will be your wife now. And your new wife won't get mad when you pee in her ass. Come on, I'll prove it!"

Could you try pronouncing 'user' as an-on instead of a-non?

Say: "please come downstairs" We need to talk." You know why I wanted to talk with you." (pause) You don't?" Well here is the problem" I feel honored that you love me, but it won't work" First and foremost I am your mother and you are still a young child" There are a lot of young girls at your age" (pause) What? "You only love me?" (shocked reaction) "Young man you will immediately put on your pants again." (pause)"Wait don't" I will give you a challenge young man." If you are able to satisfy your mommy with your cute peepee, then I will become your girlfriend. Ok?" (pause, followed up by moaning multiple times) "This is the 5th time already aren't you tired?" (more moaning) If you keep on fucking me like that I will go crazy.(moaning) Oh no, I feel it again. I am cumming. (moaning, "oh fuck yes"). (heavy breathing while saying) "Oh man I haven't felt that good in years" You convinced mommy. I will become your personal peepee fucktoy and girlfriend." (talk normal again) And now go to bed. School is tomorrow and I don't want you to be too tired. Good night hun.(kiss) I love you.

Please read that in a motherly kind of voice.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Q5pVtmTHuY

Ahh thank you!~

vocaroo.com/i/s0aem2Iz62Xx

Thank you!

vocaroo.com/i/s1kQfydJb4sh

Yeah, I made sure to grab mine from the very bottom of the bin and washed it, I can't even imagine how many grimey hands were all up on it

Can u say this? Thanks "E-ehy z-zolla senpai, p-pls notice m-me"

any chance to hear you comming?

Your english accent is great. Can you do the accent again and say:

'Lucy Banning here, gangbang loving little slut'

So no pussy for me then?? I feel left out :(

Omg thank you

Could you write Alexander and draw a heart on your tits?

"What do you even like about them? They're just feet... Like, if I put 'em in your face does it make you hard? Ew, why?!"

Also, can we get a soles shot today?

no sharpie in pooper?

In the english accent can you sort of stimulate masturbating and say

'God Im fucking cumming, Im cumming, ahhh'

tickle my pulsating folly fountain you prickly wizard wick or i'll wank your whirly willy ya silly pearl tossing bubbly boop, i am growing quite impatient and quite frizzly frazzle by the amount of batter my girl scout cookie is hoisting to the front of my dingle fritz attention

"Daddy, I have an idea. When mom goes out, we should tie Emma to the Sybian... I KNOW she's only 4! She won't even remember. It'll be so hot, come on... you know you want to see her come 'til she passes out."

She sounds American.. simplified English lol

Dude can you just like, say some uplifting shit about me actually finding love some day? I'm drunk and lonely.

+1 for pussy ;)

"As Bertrand Russell once said, "The only thing that will redeem mankind is cooperation." now help me get rid of this boner"

If you could say "You're not that bad. Everybody make mistakes, and you should allow yourself to forgive yours. Don't let others bring your already low self-steem lower. Yes, you fuck up sometimes, but we all do, and even thought you have to take action, you don't have to feel that bad nor take in consideration what your family tells you; you know they say it because they're just angry. You are not useless"

Use a slightly high pitched sexy voice and read it as if you were making a Publice Service Announcement

You would make a sad man really, really happy

>inb4 fag

OP
Could you moan the name Jakob a few times if you would ever be so kind

Love that film the other 3 are wank

Thank you so much bunny you're the best :)

I think I love this girl, Id certainly date her, even if she never took the bunny head off

can you please do

"oh my gosh are those my panties!? did you seriously take those out of the laundry room without me seeing just so you could do this with them!?"

Rolling for bunny to notice me with her voice love you bunny

This ed edd n eddy thread now

Rolling for pussy pic

>All these thirsty ass niggas
Sup Forums is truly dead

say "I love you EdgeLord-Senpai"

If you could do this as well would be nice

Then say "POKEBALL IS A FAT DISGUSTING WEEABOO!!!"

vocaroo.com/i/s1bdmQBYcMzy

vocaroo.com/i/s0vucX5FwQth

vocaroo.com/i/s0IiIpra9U08

vocaroo.com/i/s1oMcWr2zQkk

vocaroo.com/i/s0hxfX1anN3w

vocaroo.com/i/s12RQ3jfiPpN
vocaroo.com/i/s0flAkAlijva

Rollerino

plz say "realsteel kun i have a deal for you"

pegg me bunny!

Bunny got me feeling like

"I wanna practice limbo, under the dick of Butter Jam Jimbo"

Can you please say "Thats's mean Davies-Kun!" in like a Visual novel childhood friend way. Thanks!

Bump

bump

Ayyyy much love from >67

Now I can kill myself in peace.

Msst entertaining thing I've done since the wife left. Thanks Chubby Bunny.

"Jon, why do you always make me eat Mexican food before you eat my ass? You know what it does to me!"

Request that bunny say "Come on Mr.Bubbles there's angels waiting" in a childlike voice please and thanks

last time you said you would show us that pussy, still planning on doing that?

>vocaroo.com/i/s0vucX5FwQth
Thank you very much.