Girls you fap to regularly

girls you fap to regularly

that's a drawing user, not a girl

I work in a Kindergarten. The girls I fap to can't be posted here

girl from college. Know she has a thing form e and would let me smash in a minute, but I have a gf so fuck me...

Cute! More?

i used to go to school with her

regularly

ugly af

good taste

Nice, she's got a very cute face! What's her body like?

Rozellii is our eternal queen

C cup, built "sturdy"
great personality, nice body
I think shes perfection

so's your mother but it doesn't stop me from fucking her in the ass

Gotta any slutty pics of her?

sick burn

Is....is that a midget?
I'm not crazy am I?

I wish, i guess thats part of what makes her great personality, she pretty moral. I have a pic of here in HS in a one piece on the swim team if ur interested. its not super revealing so it not like it would be taken down.

You are correct. The most stunning midget ever.

I need a name. I need a name now.

Jemma!

Jemma Suicide OR Jemma Tiny

Jemma, modelled for Suicide Girls only. Two sets, then retired in favor for a career in photography. She now takes pictures of mostly babies and couples.

The closest we've come to hardcore is some user that posted screens of a video he had of him fucking her. He got cold feet because he didn't want to ruin any future chances with her. It will never happen, since she's engaged with an ugly redneck, but the user still didn't want to risk it.

kik realestben44 for more

The screens.

just discovered a new fetish, thanks user

Last one before he chickened out.

My pleasure. Welcome to the club.

Got the webm for that?

Read what I wrote above.

If those are screens from a vid, then there is a vid. Has to be somewhere.

And there are no screens where he actually clearly enters her? Lighting is aweful

Your girl is cute but you should give up now if she’s sexually moral with you as you said. A girl like that will get opened up sexually and become a freak for a man between 18 and 25, and it won’t be you. Just some truth from an oldfag. Take it or leave. Get what you can because it will never be what you want. That will go to the guy who opens her up later. Trust me

Of course there's a video! I even said so... but the guy who has it didn't want to share it. Did you still not read what I wrote?

Such is life in Amerika

Look at the frames, theyre not just recording, looks like live cams or smth. Meaning there's vids online.

That brings me back

Are you for real? That's VLC, a media player. It's a fucking file on his computer.

Which might have been a screen recording for all you know

Theyre looking at the screen and shit, doesnt look like a regular sex tape imo

You're an idiot. Sorry to break it to you. NOTHING points to your ridiculous claims. He took a screenshot of his actual computer screen as he played the file.

You're probably a troll, because I never thought I'd get this annoyed with a fellow Jemma fan.

Was just giving my reasoning, seems to have gotten you a bit more upset than you realistically should be

>And there are no screens where he actually clearly enters her? Lighting is aweful
Get a better monitor. The lighting is crap, yes, but it's definitely clear enough what's happening.

Wish she would do some new stuff though.

It was shit reasoning. Yes, you're right, I did get more upset than I should've. Just never thought I'd run into that amount of ignorance in this thread. It's common practice to share screens like that, especially when you claim to have a sex tape... it's to further prove that it's a file on your computer. That's why the media player is in the screenshot. It's not live or anything like that.

She has a well to do guy now and fake tits

Also... if it was on the internet, I would definitely know it. Trust me. I'm not dangerously obsessed with this tiny woman, but close to it. She's beautiful, curvy, sexy, and she comes in a small package.

>filename
>Step sis

Bullshit. Prove it.

Naa.
If you don’t enjoy the pics. Fuck off

My cute sis

You need to get thicker skin, boy. Don't be a fucking baby about some user being an asshole.

PS. I think you dropped this. At least commit to your actions.