a-league.com.au/results

Old:

I feel really bad for Minnesota

How many will we concede today?

Nicely done, Sup Forums.

Minnesota United.

>playing games during international break

This is why no one takes mls seriously

Just wait until we start spending and get some DPs in and actually get a stadium la

/lifelong/ since March 2017

>two goals 15 minutes in
at least its exciting to watch

cody cropper has been SHIT

You guys going to get relegated before you win anything of significance

Brazil does it

is demidov the worst player in the league?

L O O N S

Quite possibly
And Minnesota bought him with TAM

Although Heath said he saw him as a midfielder
It's strange to seem them sticking with in at centerback

The Loons manage to make the moribund Revs look good, wow

lol at least we got 1 point desu pham

Are there more revs fans on the other side of the stadium that we can't see?
They need a SSS asap

im watching NE vs MIN and im unironically enjoying it. are all mls matches so entertaining?

Any game with Minnesota in it is going to be a goalfest
There's quite a bit of semen slurping 0-0 and 0-1 matches when two teams with no offense go at it

This is the worst MLS team in history, relative to the other teams in the league.

Sure this Minnesota team would probably beat a 2009 Toronto FC pretty easily, but I dont think there has ever been a team that when compared to the rest of the teams in the league is so awful.

Colorado games are pretty bad but most of the games are pretty good.

Colorado only scored 2 goals against this United side. Thats how shitty their offense is.

You don't enjoy Pabloball?

>tfw no expectations
>only can go up from here
Enjoying the basement rn desu lads

I enjoy when it gets rekt and exposed.

yea, its the fact that both teams go at it constantly. unlike serie a where both teams park the bus, or la liga with Barcelona vs Dock Workers FC

>Bad Hombres not first

Toronto's first season might have been worse (4 losses which they didn't even score in) but it's hard to believe that with Demidov Minnesota is that much better

Yes, MLS is a very attack minded, physical hoofball league
We don't have any of that gay tactical shit or defense

You can post this is for all of your sports

Naoko a cute! CUTE!

The parity in the league really does make it special. Any team can get the best of anyone else on any given matchday. Even the elite teams are only a few stars better than the rest of the field.

The games are good and getting better every year, and the overall competition is exciting because it really does feel like just about anyone can win it all in the end.

Except for Minnesota. They'll be lucky to win 4 games.

>getting their ass beaten by New Englel Revolution
>not even full time
Minnesota was a mistake

wtf i love minnesota now

If you take the average player on this Minnesota team, i would venture to guess its a much better quality player than the average player on just about any team from 2009. Thats just the nature of the leagues growth. A lot of the players who were regular 18 guys in MLS in 2009, would be on USL teams if the average quality of player in 2009 was what it is now.

In a sense the fact that Soccer isnt the most popular sport in the US has a positive effect on MLS. Because it has to compete not only with other sports, but a casual fan's perception of soccer as a boring sport, teams have a business incentive to do their best to field a tactically exciting team.

Compared to the rest of the world in 2007 and now I'm still not sure that Minnesota would win. Toronto had a bunch of players from the English Championship

>Sascha with the MNT
>Grella ded

Gonna be a rough one today

And Atlanta. They'll be unlucky to lose 4 games

no worries, Salt Lake have been absolute shit this season

>implying Atlanta will keep up this lucky streak

GO MINNESOTA, YOU CAN DO IT!

Nonstop fucking action
Over/under 7.5 goals this match?

Atlanta was unlucky to lose to the Red Bulls
They're young and should get better as the season goes along
Especially in goal when Guzan comes

>You've been visited by the lucky Argie, type "Argentina is white" and your team will score

It's too early to tell. Yeah they look good but they've only played absolutely dire teams

what a bullshit penalty

They've got wins against Minnesota and a 10 man Chicago.

I'll believe it when they beat quality teams.

>Striker is so good that he has an IF FIFA card
>his team isn't even on FIFA
Really provokes actions of my neurons promoting action by sending signals to my nerves

Major League Spaghetti

>this game

Defense, what's that?

>Seattle next week
>Portland and Houston in May

Let me know where we're at in June and you can still gloat then.

I'm starting to think Atlanta is MLS done right

This la. We're literally brining it home

>FIFA
Real patricians play PES

>Generic branding
>League office giving them advantages to sign players
>Shit sports town

Yep, it's peak MLS

PES for graphics and controls

FIFA for everything else

Despise that team, but I'm hoping more teams follow their lead in signing young players in their prime

meant for

>muh licenses
It takes about 5 minutes to download and install a patch

If it had more licenses and better skill move controls, I'd agree

Memeis and Orozco shouldn't be on the team so its all good. A shame about Brooks and Lleget though.

We have center backs
We don't have a bunch of forwards better than Morris

even when colorado loses its usually by one goal

It's because MLS doesn't have pro/rel. There is no stake not to go full attack every match. You can always try again next season usually.

>Today’s #RSL absences: Rimando (USA), Rusnák (SLO), Beckerman (suspended), Glad/Barrett/Horst (knees), Beltran (back), Allen (quad), Plata (hip)

thats some serious dehydration there

>already setting records
How can one club be so based?

club doesnt want him injured against easy win panama

>no own stadium
>subpar players despite good budget
New England really needs to improve their infrastructure

>game is on Facebook live again
Hopefully they got new commentators?

LET'S GO RED BULLS LETS GO!!

Green is literally better than Memeis though. Memeis scores in a league with mediocre defending which is why he's pushed harder to the national team despite being a fusion of the worst kind of Altidore and Zardass.

Green already isn't playing for his German 2nd division team

All of you seem to be in the wrong thread

“I am so annoyed with the New England Revolution right now as a club. I don’t know what they’re doing, but it’s driving me mad. And I’m a New Englander, and I get it. In that past, that people didn’t mind driving to Foxborough. And yes, it was this regional team and you could pull people from New Hampshire, and Vermont, and Massachusetts, and Connecticut, and Rhode Island. It doesn’t work anymore.

Team Kraft, take some of those Super Bowl earnings and really, truly, invest them in your club. I am so sick of seeing that team in that empty stadium, playing on that turf with all those lines. It’s disrespectful to those players, to the club, to the fans, to the league. It drives me nuts. It drives me so insane.

Alexi [Lalas] hears this all the time on our drives to work, and he knows if he wants to rile me up — I’m not a riled up character, but he’ll just talk about, “how about the Revolution?” And I’ll go “my god, the Revolution,” and I’ll just start spinning out of control. And the stadium takes me there.

And you know what? The Kraft ownership takes me there as well. I appreciate what they’ve done for this sport in the past, and what they’ve done for this league in the past, but what have you done for me lately? Nothing. They have done nothing for the New England Revolution lately. They have disrespected that franchise for far too long and I’m sick of it.

I would pull them out of New England and give them to another city right now, if I had my druthers. They need to re-brand. I’m sick of looking at that uniform. I’m sick of looking at that logo and those colors. Like, show me that you care. Do something, anything, to really show the fan base, and to the national perspective out there, that you guys want to go forward. I love that team. I really want to see them succeed. But they have betrayed me and I’m so agitated with them, in case you can’t tell.”

He'll settle in a bit. Nothing wrong with grinding it out in the lower leagues until you're ready. I'd rather Green develop in the 2 Bundesliga until he's ready to become Wood 2.0 unlike Memeis who has already peaked and will get worse and worse with his mediocre touch holding him back.

I'm not particularly a memeis fan but he does have promise, I certainly don't think he has peaked because he's still young enough to get better technically, if he brings in his touch a bit and gets better at movement he'll be a nightmare to go against because of his physical traits

Green has a long long way to go, wouldn't even score as much as Morris if he was in MLS

NYRB looks like a pick up team

>RSL

Memeis has mediocre development and wont improve much if anything in mls. Plus he's 23 which makes him old. He doesnt belong on the national team at this stage

Green otoh is actually a technical player with great attributes that came from being developed in Bayern's farm team which is why he is far more promising right now to become a good player in the future.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NATIONAL TEAM DISCUSSION GET OUT

Will the success of Atlanta bring back hockey?

The NHL expanded to fucking Vegas, so anything is possible at this point. Honolulu NHL team when?

>23
>old
players like him generally peak in the 26-29 range

also

just because green came from a great teams development team doesn't mean he will pan out (not saying he wont, he has the ability to) but he has 1 goal above their shit tier league so until he actually starts producing Morris is objectively the better player right now and has shown that he has the ability to do well, Green is still riding off his meme world cup goal.

I hope they both pan out internationally though because it would only make us better

>furpuck
>South
Why?

could wood be ready for the panama game, or his back still fucked?

>add United like everyone else
>sign a bunch of brown people
>fans act like faggots

mlels

Seriously, what the fuck?

I hope Memeis fucks off from the team and someone else like Johannsen or Wright come in. We dont need collelge shitters with no left foot.

Kevin Bacon is shit and Wright has yet to make a first team appearance

>Chang
>a brown guy
What did they mean by this?

Can you two take it over to one of the several USAUSAUSAUSA threads up right now?

Can we discuss what players would be good pieces on the United States Men's National Team

That sort of thing always ends up as a long string of shitposts, especially when doyle/anti-doyle posters get involved
Please, please make a separate thread

>Had a chance to go to the Delta's game for free
>didnt want to pay the $20 for bart and uber to get there and back

You can't get there on Muni?