Tfw femanon

>tfw femanon
>tfw every time someone knows my gender on this site ignores me until i deliver tits
>tfw im never taken seriously and receiving de hits from a bunch of men whom are mad with the opossite gender.
>tfw i never did anything to you
>tfw i have to hide my gender at any cost if i want to interact with you

Sup Forums a site for free-speech? I don't think so, everybody here is taking advantage of the anonymity of the site to act like an edgy bully, everyone who doesn't enjoy gore, animal cruelty, pointless raids or being a general asshole are attacked because they're not "behaving" like a "4chaner".

>and4 "tits or gtfo attention whore"
>ANDB5 "If you don't want us to bash you about your gender, dont say it"

Here is a list of some of the threads that i can't participate because it requires the implicit identification of the general characteristics about the poster:
1.- Greentext threads (Can't say i do girly or i acted like a girl)
2.-Beg threads (Where they demand the email or linking and online profile with info)
3.-"At your worst, at your best, in your future" threads and every thread alike.

You guys are really hideous sometimes you know

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1jDYEdaRyyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im a boy with a penis ask me anything

why u hate me?

i dont really have it in me to hate anyone but myself right now. i dont hate you im just not interested in you. unless you start to tell me that you're 9 years old or something then you will have my full undivided attention.

Why do you reply if you're not interested?
why do you hate yourself?
why do you like 9 years old?

because im a massive shitposter who is blowing steam
because reasons
because little girls are the best and they're the only thing worth staying alive for

Tits or gtfo

Wy tell people your a girl then? Just don't mention it and nobody will give a fuck

how else will she get eazy attenshuns like she's gotten her entire life? be realistic faggot

There's no fixing this unless a new site with a less underage/immature community comes along. Maybe try other chans.

Good point

Well here's your chance. What greentext you got to deliver?

Sage

nobody cares if you reveal you are a girl in a greentext if it is good.
the reason the rule is in place is to drive out bitches who think they deserve special treatment because they have a vagina.
TL;DR: Tits or GTFO.

Dick or get the fuck out!

>because reasons
wich reasons?
>litte girls are the best
why? are you afraid of woman with "adult" woman? why are you afraid? of what they will think of you? on how they may feel about you? are you afraid of not being enought to please the expectations of an adult woman? pls answer everything

you first

samefaggin' boi
if you have read the thread complete you may have the answer to that but no, you're a self absorbed autist child with concentration problems. Geez, even a cheese stick has more soul, passion and sharpness than you, cheesy guy.

i try other boards, thats good too :) THANKS

new copypasta

Remember to sage guys.

>MY CHANCE
Oh god thanks, that solves the WHOLE problem here! let me work it out before you change your mind pls wait a little!

no its not faggot and you just proved my point.

you're the new here

adult women have nothing to offer me that im interested in. little girls, on the other hand, are incredibly beautiful and pleasant to be around and make my heart go doki doki. i know i will not be able to please the expectations of an adult woman because they would expect me to pay attention to them which i would find difficult to do. i would not find it difficult to do this for a cute little girl however.

Not Same guy but "adult" women are the only ones who really ever fucked me over nonetheless

A/S/L?

CANT STOP THE TRUTH FROM TO COMING INTO THE LIGHT user, THIS IS GOD'S WORDS PASSED TO YOU BY ME, DEGENERATE.
REPENT NOW, SON OF THE ENEMY, AND JOIN THY HOLY ARMY OF GOD.

sage goes in the top field.

Are you on your period or something?

because sometimes it is extremely relevant. For example...
you: do girls like cut dicks or uncut more?
me: cut
you: how would you know
me: because I am a girl with friends that are girls and we all agree that uncut is gross
you: GET OFF OF Sup Forums OR SHOW US YOUR TITS YOU ATTENTION LOVING LANDWHALE

So we can conclude that the origin of paedofilia is the transformation of man turned into manchilds to get into someone with the same mental level that he is?
Its funny don't you think? It's like you never grew up, of course adult persons will be hard for you to enjoy, they simply overwhelm your little head, and scare your little dick, that only a child wouldn't mocke you for.

i dont get it? u fuck adult woman? that's normal

nope, this is crystal clear reasoning, finally. God knows this site needs it.

thank you.

lowest quality bait of all time

Not OP but there is no such rule in place. There is a subset of Sup Forums users which says tits or gtfo. Surely there exists women who think they deserve special treatment. But it's a lie that tits or gtfo is limited to such cases. It happens almost every time a girl, for some reason, says she's a girl.

OP doesn't want to be treated like someone special. She wants to be treated like everyone else you dense fuck

S T A L E P A S T A
T
A
L
E

P
A
S
T
A

Uhhhhh so your complaining about Sup Forums being Sup Forums? All those things you said you couldn't post in you still literally can if you just stop giving a fuck what 1/3 of this community will say. TBH, we're all here for one wrong reason or another. Just start a thread where femanons bash anons like how anons bash femanons and then you'll understand that your tripping on your own emotional dick.

Uncut is onky gross if he doesn't know how to was his dick.

No problem. I also especially love this situation

>tells greentext story about boyfriend
user: faggot alert! how do you like dick up your ass you tranny?
me: well considering I am female, me being in a relationship with a man doe snot make me gay
user: GO BACK TO TUMBLR YOU ATTENTION WHORE.

kys

you know the drill sweetie tits or gtfo you stupid slut

THANK YOU. I'VE BEEN TELLING THESE FAGS FOR YEARS

kik? r u hot? post pics i wanna see ur tits bby, how often do u masturb8, wat r u wearing right now, swap pics, qt3.1415926535897932384626
I know your feel Sup Forumsrah, men on the internet are annoying as fuck, there's probably a lot of us who just lie about being women because of all the thirsty virgins aound here.

Or you could of just said "in my vagina, and other various holes that I can't say in polite company." And then just continue on with your day with that homo thinking everything backwards.
>but I guess I just don't see the big fuckin deal...

you can say my pedophilia exists for whatever reason you need to tell yourself it exists. i'm not afraid of appearing childish or enjoying childish things. i'm certainly not afraid of what you think about it. little girls are simply the best thing ever and they make me happy and i want to make them happy.

at any rate, you don't have to feel so bad just because my modestly sized cock doesn't feel anything for someone like you. it's not because you're ugly or have a bad personality or anything like that. it's because you're not a super cute little girl. and that isn't your fault.

tfw you don't need to disclose your identity unless you're an attention whore seeking attention for being a girl.

don't give me orders you stupid bitch, i got doubles, you have singles.

You're mine, im your superior, you're like dust to me and im god to you, understood? Slap yourself in the face, dog.

u gona show some fuckin tits or what cunt

>and that isn't your fault.
sherlock

>Sup Forums a site for free speech? I don't think so
Ok stupid, here's where ur wrong
No one is stopping you from speaking freely. You do truly have free speech on this site. However, people don't have to value what you say, even if it's just because you're a female

>>tfw femanon
>>tfw every time someone knows my gender on this site ignores me until i deliver tits
>>tfw im never taken seriously and receiving de hits from a bunch of men whom are mad with the opossite gender.
>>tfw i never did anything to you
>>tfw i have to hide my gender at any cost if i want to interact with you
>
>Sup Forums a site for free-speech? I don't think so, everybody here is taking advantage of the anonymity of the site to act like an edgy bully, everyone who doesn't enjoy gore, animal cruelty, pointless raids or being a general asshole are attacked because they're not "behaving" like a "4chaner".
>
>>and4 "tits or gtfo attention whore"
>>ANDB5 "If you don't want us to bash you about your gender, dont say it"
>
>Here is a list of some of the threads that i can't participate because it requires the implicit identification of the general characteristics about the poster:
>1.- Greentext threads (Can't say i do girly or i acted like a girl)
>2.-Beg threads (Where they demand the email or linking and online profile with info)
>3.-"At your worst, at your best, in your future" threads and every thread alike.
>
>You guys are really hideous sometimes you know

I will be nice to you femanon, you seem cute, we're not all bad here

>>tfw femanon
>>tfw i have to hide my gender at any cost if i want to interact with you

Fuck right the fuck off

That only goes for Americans though.
The rest of the world showers.

Did you read none of this? See or

So why do you WANT to interact with people here then?

You're a special little guy aren't you.

>Sup Forums a site for free speech
First of all, top fucking kek
Second, you come to Sup Forums, it doesn't come to you so tita or gtfo
Third TOPFUCKINGKEK

>However, people don't have to value what you say, even if it's just because you're a female
this was never implied by anyone user

yer idgaf if ur a boy, girl, gay, dog ect.

vocaroo.com/i/s1jDYEdaRyyA

Prove me wrong

>whatever reason you need to tell yourself it exist.

Suuuuure user, that way you keep your Ego all protected right? You simple say there is nothing "under" it, it just happends.
Dont worry boi, this is anonymous, who would know if you admited your darkest secrets here in the open? Oh, i know who would know: Yourself.

Nice talking to you user, it's been really illuminating, i think i understand better pedofiles now, and sincerely, they are grosser than ever.

>this is free speech site
>So we can bash you, ignore you, diminish you, because we can!!!!

Free speech can't exist without respect, user, remember that.

how do i look bby?

and you just proved my point, thanks i think

Can I see your boobies please?

i would be very interested to know if op was a dog

She's not looking for attention you regard.
She gave good examples as to how she cannot or rarely can participate in threads. Even if she doesn't reveal out right that she is female Sup Forums dude will abuse the 'rule'.

This whole thread could be easily summarized with this post. Post what you want. The hate will come.

not opening that, you're free to write it down.

lel sure thing whatever. do you have a little sister by any chance?

OP implies it by saying we just ignore whatever for cause of tits. Which is reasonable cause god damn I love tits.

This pasta tastes awful

Captcha: Bohne

>people actually responding to OP without tits being delivered

I am legion for we are many, it's takes a multitude of autists, degenerates, basement dwellers, losers and virgins to build an anonymous army. Few we are me but together we can Sup Forums unstoppable, now togtfo. I kid, I kid. Nice to know that there are femanons out there that are mindless lemmings with tits...my entertainment center is boss! Be jealous all.

the reason tits of gtfo is used is cause no one comes on here saying HI IM A GUY WITH A PENIS. You dont have to be so obvious and obnoxious. were all here not to give a fuck

Stop it. Post tits. With timestamp. Or leave. This place is supposed to be anonymous. Do you comprehend what that means? It means you don't come out and say you're a female. Or even imply it. This place is mostly dudes anyway. We don't have to wonder if op is a boy cause most f the time it's fucking true. You can be an attention whore if you want. Just remember to post tits ect ect otherwise you are dismissed as a dude trying to pretend to be female online to get replies.

If you don't like it just leave. There's a bunch of other sites you could yo to that will tolerate this bullshit.

If I ask what guys think of something, then obviously I am going to value what guys have to say. If I ask what girls think, then I am going to value what girls say. Are you a moron or something? Who the fuck thinks women want you to value specifically what they think about pillows or cars or literally anything not related to being female?

thats a large tv

So your a femanon too then... hang the traitor!! Then reveal thy breasticles

Totally agree with you, sometimes we just want to talk to somebody, without showing tits.

quit your bitchin

Weak* are not*
God damn autoCorrect gets me every fucking time

If you want to enforce the power women have on us you must show your tits. Now tits or gtfo so these whiteknights aren't whiteknighting in vain

Okay. Feel free to chat away then. I would like to point out that we do have dick rate threads. Sooooo literally feel free to have a tit rate thread. Or whatever it is that your wanting from Sup Forums.

What's that tasty treat friendo?

Stating that she's getting ignored until posting tits does not imply that she thinks that everyone has to value what she has to say. That's not how implication works user

that's the best you can come back with? to show your ininterest in me going for "my little sister"? You know that even if i did, you're not getting nothing from that information, so why do you ask? To make some kind of child's counter argument? to "punch back"? Lame... before talking to you, i thought paedofiles were only men who liked easy picks, but i never guessed that it was because they're childs themselfs. Why don't you just go now? This is the reason why you're never going to experience love user, you're not man enought, so keep looking for children, because thats your only option.

It's the fucking rules. Just do it and then you have everyone's undivided attention. Why do y'all think your tits haven't been seen by a bunch of dudes? Do y'all have rare magical gold tits you're trying to hide from the world? Get it over with otherwise no one will believe you're female. And if they do they deserve to be trolled.

This feels like copypasta.

Assuming everyone is a male or is posing as a female and is a male.

So by your logic it's not anonymous. You think this is a stinky locker room full of dudes talking shit.
But when a subject comes up and an anonymous poster slightly suggest they are female it's either tits of gtfo or they are a dude pretending to be a girl...
The flaw in that is females get picked on, singled out for being a girl whether they are looking for attention or not.
But you said it's anonymous, we are all the same, so that can't be true.

>not opening

It's fucking vocaroo you fucking Newfag. Maybe people call you out because you have no idea what the fuck your doing.

I would love to see your boobies femanon, but you dont have to show me.

I microwaved smores, tv is only 62 inch, Best Buy had a 0% sale and I'm a robotcized consumerist who is a slave to trends lol

But it does work by implying that she demands that we all have to quit asking cause it hurts her feelings or whatever the fuck her problem is. The fact is that free speech opens up to crazy demands, rude speech, or stuff that may or may not go with what you like. It's the reason why America has diminished free speech to the point of ignorance. But hey, if OP is making a case then it's also my case to make that she has no case.

i know what vocaroo is you stupid bitch, i don't want to be screams or something.

I dont need that so why would i bother?

Well guess what im a dude... i think you are proving the ops post whether it be pasta or not.

Well yes, Obviously. The problem is elsewhere. We can not participate in any green text threads without getting tits or get the fuck out replies. This isn't OP.

>I don't need it to be screams

What the fuck are you on user? Seek help

Kek!!! Eagle foreskin tits. So rare

are you brittanyventi?

its just another femanon

Oh god, that's not the point. What did i just said? We don't want to see tits or dicks all the time, you know it's really nice to have a normal coversation. But i get it, i'm asking for the impossible.

Yes. This place is indeed anonymous. Anonymous dudes that don't reveal their identity. You immediately throw that away the second you say you're female. Why would anyone take that at face value here? On an anonymous site? Prove it. Prove it with a simple picture. Cause I don't wanna give the time of day to a dude that's just pretending. Are you understanding me? God your logic is female af.

(you)
Someone isn't paying attention to the thread and is obviously slow in the head.