How is it that blacks could build the pyramids over 5,000 years ago but modern day africans can't even feed themselves?

How is it that blacks could build the pyramids over 5,000 years ago but modern day africans can't even feed themselves?

Motivation. That whip is a handy tool. Look what accomplished when building American national monuments.

Cause they do nothing but fuck. But dont be jealous. Just fap

Blacks didn't build the pyramids. The Egyptians were closer to Arabs and they used skilled laborers to build the pyramids.

Cause society has been spoiling niggers with welfare so they don't work, they've gotten lazy

Cuz blacks didn't build the pyramids. Mediterraneans did with servants doing the manual work. Some of those servants were indentured blacks, but the blacks were just being directed.

Lucky buggers. Just look at how bitches flock to them. Hnggg nothing for the rest of us

Because Egyptians 5000 years ago were closer to being white than black.

WE

But why should niggers get all the bitches thoug, all of us whites, spics, gooks and sand niggers get nothing. Not fair

Simple. Blacks were only the manual labor. The planners and engineers were more closely related to easter Europeans.

>mfw i wouldnt touch any of his hideous sluts

Selfish fucking niggers. Just look at how they get white women? When will us gooks and spics get some.
At least white guys get white chicks. But us Arabs, Chinks and Spics get nothing

y-y-yes, me too, i would rather remain virgin for ever than fuck any of those hot, delicious looking sluts. Darn niggers.

first part this, second part aleiums

So to set the record straight the Egyptians that built the pyramids to which your refer where Negro slaves to Greeks who ruled Egypt. If it were not for the Greeks the Negro Egyptians would have built the pyramids out of old bits of wood and piles of sticks. Doesn't matter how big "yo" penis be if you are too stupid to keep it out of goats.

Practice makes perfect.
Africans made mud huts 5000 years ago.
Still doing it!
Tradition!

You are using false information. Egyptians feed themselves to this day!

Probably because the Egyptians weren't fucking black you uneducated fuck.

kangz n shiet