F

Fuck you.

F

F for fart in his general direction

F

screencap and archive this thread for future reference, please

F

He was one of the Green Barets killed in Niger

this niger thing is worse than benghazi. i'm in leget fear for all the guys overseas right now.

You /pol fuckboys take your hate to far. I get it. You want to be children and hate other human beings for the color of their skin, but seriously, you guys can go fuck yourselves.

F

Niggers shouldn't be allowed to serve this great country, life was when these subhumans were in chains in the field and whipped when they step out of order.

America has fallen to a new low showing respect for this chimp.

Sneaky Malik

nice try you ugly boy

F

F uck off, trash.

F uck off, trash

And this is you whitebois

F.
he's done more for his country than you

Yeah I feel you. The special forces units in the armed forces are stretched to their breaking point. Hate to say it but theres going to be a lot more of this going forward

F

All because of Trump.

A fallen soldier (possibly husband, father, son, brother) should never be disrespected. You have no idea the kind of disgrace you bring to our country. Our country is the greatest to exist, and you dare disrespect it's fallen defenders? You ought to be whipped.

F

Im racist but only towards their action
if this guy didnt do anything his cool

but if you steal, rape and shoot people im gonna call you a nignog

LOL anyone who joins the US military belongs to the dregs of society. You are too stupid for college or even a trade school. Thats why most in the military are white trash, niggers or spics. You have the IQ of a chimp and will end up dead or paralyzed fighting for jew interests kek

F

Surprised it took this long for the N word to show up

Fuck you assholes.
As an old guy who survived Vietnam (drafted), I salute this man for volunteering to do a job that I was dragged, kicking and screaming, into doing.

F

Well to be honest this has been an ongoing issue since G Dubya Bush was in office. Trump isnt doing anything to make things better, very well might be the one to break the camels back

lol wtf, 'I'm racist, but I don't judge by skin color, only action'.

You might not be racist then...

F

so saying nigger if your not black is racist?

This, but unironically.

F

Your dyslexia is showing

S

I legit kek'd

Yes

Sup Forums truly is the new Tumblr. ..

Your a fuckin retard. Reread it dumbass.

I'm saying, judging people by their actions is pretty much contradictory with typical definitions of racism.

Second off, saying nigger isnt racist unless you have racist intent. If nigger is just an insult in your vocabulary that you use for everyone, its not racist. If its an insult you only use for black people, that is racist.

Funny how some people have such a difficult time with that concept

If you think Sup Forums was always unironically racist and/or far right, you're a cancerous newfag.

new low? you're fucking retarded or incredibly new.

Sup Forums was never anything

I've been here for 10 years son, get your cucky lil' underaged ass out of this board.

Exactly.
Ten years is how long I've been here, and I think you're lying to me.

No we just know what is right. No racism/sexism/transphobia/islamphobia. We as Americans need to move into the 21st century like the rest of the modern countries and create strict gun control. That is the Sup Forums I know and represent.

>using racist terms isnt racist unless you intend on being racist while using racist terms

My mind is barely able to comprehend the mental gymnastics that led you to type this

>what is trolling

Why'd you remove the star?

I didn't I saved it from a website. OP's picture had his rank cropped out. Which I was curious to know (Sergeant/E-5)

Nice try fuckboy but I know b8 when I see it.

ok think about this. Every little 12 year old shit who calls someone a fag on xbox live. You think they are homophobic? Fuck no, most of them don't even know what it means.

Same with nigger. Lots of people use words without knowing wtf they mean. Racism is intent, as a whole, we put too much emphasis on the words, rather than the intent. We do this because intent is hard to know, and demonizing a single word is easy.

The tought crossed my mind, its so hard to tell with all these trumptards around. They say all kinds of stupid shit but are completely serious

sure kid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

F

:'^|

That is at best a half baked argument. Being an idiot isnt an excuse

Newt gingrinch candyass, sn@cks loves cp, chanology, turned off GETs, habeeb it, Girugamesh, crescent fresh, I've lived through it all and never have I witnessed such SJW shite on Sup Forums

I think the point was faggot, nigger and retard are used 99.9% of the time in jest and not as hate speech.

Being overly sensitive just destroys the sense of humor. Which is very evident lately.

S

Fuck these snowflakes ITT.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Snowflakes? This guy served in the US military and we're calling him out because of his skin color?
F

>Greatest country to exist
I know this is bait, but LMAO

S F S F S

>This guy served in the US military
case in point faggot

F

You're right.

What's the better one again?

in this thread: lonely OP seeks attention, Sup Forums obliges.

posting in a troll thread

F

F

Has shit all to do with OP. That kid was a Green Beret in an African shithole, training African soldiers so they don't get fucked right in the asshole by ISIS.

Lost for 48 hours until they found his body. God knows what he went through in that time, but I bet it wasn't pretty.

If hes lucky he died in the ambush

F

He was a real American hero and a real human bean

RIP Harambe

OP you fucking dumpster fire of a person. You have got to be next level retarded to post shit like that. KYS

F

S.

Not to spit on the dead nigger but on the puppet masters pulling his strings. Fuck the military industrial complex as a whole, which thrives on sending poor, uneducated people to their deaths in arbitrary conflicts overseas. Fuck the orange skinned fascist in the oval office who knows as much about running the military as I do about brain surgery.

If you can't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand to stand in front of them.
Land of the free because of the brave.
Freedom isn't free.

Harambe was the gorilla that got shot fagit.

It's easy to hate on the MIC, but it's been a domino effect since WW1 and there will always be the next loose end to deal with. like it or not.

F

He knew what he signed up for.
S.