Runescape nostalgia thread

runescape nostalgia thread

anyone want to re log in and go around trolling or just hanging on rs? kinda missed when this game was popular and everyone was playing it.

people play the oldschool now

thought old school was dead and you had to start over

Na it avgs like 50k-60k ppl on at a time and updates every month

is there a way to transfer my llvl and bank to oldschool.

no

how many o yall got members?
you can buy it with ingame gold now

how

im a member

you buy bonds. if you activate the bond ingame then it gives you like 2 weeks of membership

you go to the grand exchange and buy an "old school bond." gives 2 weeks of membership

fuck this game. quit after staking party hats i got from staking. 100m to 15b to .5b gay game

party hats are worth like 2k now

maybe on osrs. theyre billions on rs3

arent they still worth a lot in rs3?

i only know of osrs stuff

dont be greedy and you won't get cleaned :)

I play the newest version when I do play I just customized the HUD and graphics to look like OS I am not however using legacy for combat I am using EOC

I play oldschool now. Anyone know a good guide on hos to get started pking. It seems to be the best money and i never did it as a kid.

>log in

This is a lot different than I remember. Even changed my username to some weird shit.

You can do a money transfer but not your stats

im not good at it myself, but it seems like you need to be really good at switching

Come to vscape I just started and am having a blast

Anyone remembers Zezima?

To be honest the only reason I played ever runescape is cause I lost the play disc for Diablo 2 and couldn't afford a new copy.

I saw him once at varrock bank, had a whole stream of people following him begging for shit.

how money transfer

Liquidate bank, go to a transfer clan and have them swap your rs3 gp for osrs

They've had several username wipes over the years where they take usernames from accounts that are unused and let other people take them.

Oakdice was the clan, they have a clan, not sure they do small amounts, i did about 200m but money is easy to make in osrs with little effort, im talking 50k an hour

They have a site*