What's the last good film you see? Mine is pic related

What's the last good film you see? Mine is pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HFWnZW3esb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HFWnZW3esb8

Bone Tomahawk, Kurt Russell & friends go after a tribe of troglodytes and have shit happen to them

I havent seen a really good western since The Proposition, but will definitely check this.

some intense parts but I was hooked through the whole thing

Before Sacred Deer, it was Son of Saul, the ending was jaw dropping.

Trippy and dark af

The Dark Tower (Stephen King)
Shit is pretty good imho.

That visual style reminds me of 2001 Space Oddesey.

underrated movie tbh

Have you seen District B13. Must see for action fans.

The Founder. It wasn't great, but it was better than good. Ray Kroc was an asshole.

Killer choice. watched multiple times. it only gets tripper on oxi.

I Saw the Devil is a great movie. Totally worth watching

Watch this on acid.

Im 20 and just watched this for the first time ever not too long ago. 11/10

The Wailing is my latest fav K-horror. Highly recommended.

Is that the one with oldboy and the gook from gi joe?

I'll check it out, thanks.

Not a fan of Noe after Irreversible. I will give this a shot.

pretty old, but I recently rewatched this classic

Thatd be the one

I'll be sure to check this one out

Wait until you see Part II, it's 15/10

Part III is terrible though

Read the books IN ORDER. Theres four of them, I think. Puzo is a genius.

Ive seen all of em, turns out my dad had the whole collection and i just never bothered to watch considering each movie is ~3hrs. part II is good, but yeah, the 16 year gap in pt 3 made it pretty shitty.

yeah, havent read the books. Is the storyline so similar ill be bored considering ive seen the movies or?

Only movie ever made that is actually worth watching. You'll be SCARED SHITLESS!! You will CREAM IN YOUR JEANS when you see it Samantha Chambers recreating her classic role.

>yeah, havent read the books. Is the storyline so similar ill be bored considering ive seen the movies or?
....eh. Its similar, but the author is way deeper than the screenwriter/director. It probably takes 24 hours to read, and three hours to watch. Reading lets your imagination take over, in movies you're forced to the narrative, parts are skipped. The movies are good too, but I'm a book nerd.

What was that? Twiy again, this time with feeweeing

Fell in love with this one

1922 was good

I just finished watching IT maybe an hour ago. It was decent I guess.

Edgar Wright always knows how to keep things visually interesting

He knows how to keep everything interesting. Have you ever seen Scott Pilgrim? Shit had hidden clues and cues around every turn based on the 7 evil exes idea. His attention to detail is phenomenal

Loved that movie. All of his butter smooth transitions between scenes and visual humor is fantastic

Wright is probably one of my favorite directors ever. I fell in love with Scott Pilgrim and haven't fallen out of love with it. Too bad the movie didn't smash the box offices, he really deserved the payout from how much heart he put into the movie