Got a free dog today. She’s 12 weeks. No idea what she is though. You people would argue about anything...

Got a free dog today. She’s 12 weeks. No idea what she is though. You people would argue about anything, but on occasion someone provides useful content.

What is this mutt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJtOHgsAL_E
youtube.com/watch?v=uoKOtd8Ed8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

one good way to find out is stick your dick in her

The tweaker we got him from found her dumped on the road with her siblings. He said she was a mastiff mix. But who knows.

Chihuahua

Some kind of German Shepard mix. Possibly retriever or beagle.

My dick is too small. Needing other options.

If he's only 12 weeks I could see German Shepherd and mastiff. He's pretty big.

Her hair is silky smooth.

looks like a great dane imo

She's a good girl you dumbfuck.

do you have a name for pupper user?

Her tail is this fawn color with a tiny bit of black. I’ll take a pic.

No name yet

Definitely seeming some German Shepherd in there but that's already been established by now. Might be Mastiff but if there is I don't see it.

Also, name your fucking dog already.

That face screams German Shepard, the ears Say beagle. But that size could be mastiff. The short hair could be either mastiff or beagle.

If dubs user must name his dog Swoog

Face closeup

that's an eastern shithound

rolling

That is a grade A 100% good dog.

>What is this mutt?

Shes fucking adorable is what she is.

If dubs, user gives her an old lady name like Gladys or Doris. Or Agatha.

Blackmouth Cur

/thread

Rooliing for swoog

People are fucking retarded here...It's definitely part rhodesian ridgeback. End of story.

Look like a hatian coonhound.fuckin little nigger

English Mastiff mix. Probably hound or lab sprinkled in. Like my Meatheads.

awwwwwwwww! you're so lucky, she is the cutest.

If trips the name is Lahey

>rip shit hawk

A cute mutt.
Take care of it

Make sure you taker her to a vet if you just got her from some random person.

too soon you fucking faggot
rip shitstorm

I don't think she will get much bigger, small paws.
Also I think she don't have race, you can think of something to sound more royal to others

She’s got too reddish of hair. I think she has bloodhound and German shepherd

Maybe a Labrador crossed with mastiff

Do you know her weight?

If trips name is Tweaker

sharpie in the pooper

she weighs about as much as a dog this size does user

Australian Shepherd/Lab mix
Done
Case closed

She’s 12 weeks old and 19 lbs

Holy shit take a look at those dog hands, take this animal to the chiropractor.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJtOHgsAL_E

jesus these people. obviously a mix from the working breeds easily could be many of the breeds named but not a ton of mastiff in her (paws a tad small for that) but certainly shepard in there too. probably not beagle. finally, does it matter? treat her right, train her well, keep her indoors at night and near you and you will have a companion for the length of her life. if you do this right, she will forgo food to be with you, she will stand in the rain with you, she will alert you to danger and she will protect you.

do it right OP

I told you -- Black Mouth Cur. Look it up.

Ridgeback was floated to me earlier today. Mixed maybe?

Obviously a Black Mouth Cur pup.

Damn that’s close. She has a reddish fur though. It’s soft as fuck. Plus I’m in Missouri. It could be fucking anything

Its going to shit and piss everywhere and chew up all your shit....spike it like a football now

Ok i think it's good time to show my dog

She was found dumped. You pretty sure they would dump a litter of them?

"Black Mouth Curs come in many colors. All shades of red, yellow and fawn; black; brown; buckskin; or brindle; with or without black muzzle or mask."

417. Springfield

She’ll get big. Maybe she has some Rodhesian Ridgeback in the mix.

I appreciate it if you’re right. So far she matches the specs.

Niangua River...WOOT

rolling for this

No problem. Please take good care of her. I had a Black Mouth Cur and she was an awesome dog.

My girlfriend wanted to name her Penny. We originally went to get a chocolate lab from these tweakers thirty minutes north of springfield mo. The chocolate lab had parvo. So he said I can have a free rescue. (This dog and her sister were left). So far she’s not dying of parvo. Vet on Monday morning just in case.

Will I have a good dog in this breed??? My kid is autistic and 7. High functioning (similar to some of you Sup Forumsros)

Dog behaviourist/trainer here. People saying gsd are fucking retarded and prob never seen a gsd. That dog has nothing to do with gsd. Same with beagle. Black mouth cur, mastiff, great dane are the most likely.

OP here

Thanks for the advice and information everyone. I’m 33 and have been lurking since 2005. This is the third thread I’ve ever put up. Thanks for making it useful!

You think she is a mix of one/two of those?? Or purebred?

The Black Mouth Cur we had was gentle and obedient but also protective of us and our house. I think it would be fine with a small child.

If this dog came from a parvo infected environment, then it could have been exposed. The vet visit is a must. Get vaccines. Take care.

Appointment tomorrow! Thanks bro!

Shepard is a maybe. lab is definite.

Absolutely. Muzzle and tail colour are dead giveaways

Could be a mix of either, 2 of those or even pure. At this age it's harder to tell. Once she's adult it would be easier. But if she's pure it's either blackmouth cur or great dane. She is 100% not a pure mastiff.

Muzzle too short for great dane mastiff probably
>pic related dane pupper

None of those are options. She has no gsd and most likely no lab...

Wrong. Pic related great dane puppy. Yours looks odd. Too hound like. You sure that's not a mutt?

Looks like she has some hound or retriever blood. Don't know what kind. Ridgeback/retriever mix maybe? I don't know where her black muzzle came from though.

She was found dumped with her siblings on a country road in Missouri.

Thats not a 12 week old dane.
The blue in the pic is my 5th dane all from the same breeder

youtube.com/watch?v=uoKOtd8Ed8g

Those fuckin' dog hands tho

Fucking wrong.
Op don't listen to all the armchair dog experts. Your dog has the body structure (head shape, ear placement and shape, face structure, muzzle, colours) seen in molosser breeds. Great dane or mastiff mix most likely. No gsd, no beagle, no fucking labrador.

Black mouth cur mixed with something?

Do you have a pic that's not retarded and actually shows your dog in a normal light and position?
>implying your dogs being from a breeder makes them the perfect danes
I work with dogs and I am european (where those dogs come from and where they are still being bred properly). Lots of breeds in murica end up looking like mutts or poorly bred. You guys suck at keeping dog breeds accurate. Just look at your rotties, labs, dobbies, etc. They look like some beta, underfed, undersized shadows of proper european dogs. Not to start a war but there is a reason why akc registration is a joke internationally. You can literally register any dog even if it doesn't respect standard or has unknown ancestors. Fci is strict as fuck.

Sheppard lab mix for sure. Vet tech here

Yea that's also an option. Some black mouth curs display the molosser characteristics since curs are basically mutts themselves.

Name her dubs or trips

Good you aren't a judge or a breeder. For one thing you can't even spell shepherd and for another you talk out your ass. That dog has no gsd or lab. Lab I can almost see how plebs would think but gsd? What the actual fuck.

>Not to start a war
Shut the fuck up then, Eurinal.

Salty murifat is salty. Cry me a river, landwhale.

I never said she was perfect, user.
Also I could probably find a better one but I usually only take pics when shes doing retarded shit.

OP, if you are really curious and want an accurate answer, you can order a DNA testing kit for your pupper. Will tell you the pup's ancestry two generations back. Costs about $50 and takes a couple of weeks.

looks like bull mastiff cross ridgeback.
have one looks same

are you from hawaii? i found two dogs around north shore. that look exactly like that dog

I giess when she was 8 weeks old she had a rather short snout

Slightly better pics. Yea those are danes but they are on the lighter side with more slender and longer features. There are lines that are blockier, with a shorter snout. Plus face features change a lot with age. At 12 weeks they aren't representative which is why it's hard to say if this dog is a mastiff mix, dane mix, cur mix or even towards pure since there is quite an overlap at this age. I can however say she is 100% not pure mastiff (mix still on the table). For example my 10 mo old female working gsd had a very thin snout when she was 4 months old, enough for people to say she looks like a fox. It was closer to a malinois. Now her whole head got a lot heavier and she changed a lot.

Yeah, I've heard about difference in European and american line. Also, my condolences in you're being european.

Based on that tail and snout I can tell she's a Great Dane. My ex had a great dane puppy that looked exactly like this.

No condolences needed for being european masterrace. You should congratulate me for winning the spawn point battle instead. Murica is on the last spots of my desired spawn points, on the same level as other shitholes filled with sub-humans like sand-nigger land. Even with the current invasion of dirty sand nigger mudslimes, I'd still take europe any day. Enjoy landwhales, school shootings, police brutality and that orange clown you retards voted. You useless fucks should just surrender to canada and beg them to make you actual functioning humans.

I agree about the filthy niggers and the orange clown but god damn, the fucking mudslime invasion over there. Fuck that.

Also. I would love to move to Canada. Virtually nigger free, friendly and helpful police, not inviting shitskins to move in. Sounds like a wonderland to me. Alas, its not in the cards for me atm :(

Take it somewhere else. This is a thread for cute pups.

This. Great breed, too. Enjoy user!

Thank god, the thread police have arrived.
Also the thread is dead. You should start a new one. I have a ton of cute pupper pics

That's a level 3 Nice Pupper; if trained right it will evolve into a Good Doggo at level 25 with a bonestone.

>She's 12 weeks.
>The tweaker we got him.
>She
>Him
Pick one faggot.