Gold Coast def by Brisbane
Essendon defeat Hawthorn
North Melb. def by West Coast
Adelaide def GWS
Fremantle def by Geelong

post yfw your 2017 team

PWOS big strong americans

Other urls found in this thread:

bigfooty.com/forum/threads/if-the-dees-dont-make-the-eight-is-it-a-failure.1154712/page-27#post-49350529
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck GWS and Fremantle for getting BTFO that much and costing us top spot

If I transfer my friends 2012 Collingwood membership into my name will it say that I have been a member since 2012?

I wanna pretend that I have been a fan for longer than I have.

brad pls go

you've gutted this team.

going to be a long year lads

UP THE DONS!

(my brain is telling me that hawthorn is actually going to be trash team this year and this win is almost meaningless in discerning whether we are any good)

YOU LITTLE BEAUT!

HEAVE HO UNNA

iggs

Token American here to post Brisbased 50 times this thread

I'm having the same thought. The whole time I'm watching the game I'm wondering.

Is the Don good now? Or do hawthorn suck now?

Only time will tell.
Ditto the power

No 'based' BSA sesh poster spotted in round 1, that user who loves him must be devastated.

Nah they reset the counter if you skip a year to entice autistic idiots like myself to keep renewing.

>13 year Carlton member here, with a 5 year member dad, even though he only missed one year.

the general is alive!

>15 posts in 13 hours

No it's not. I wish it were, but /afl/ is a shadow of its former self. We can barely hold together a matchday thread.

Well if they would rig it for Basedbane this shit would explode.

>implying the AFL needs to rig a Basedbane flag

Dons about to get EXPOSED.

>Footscray
fedora.jpg

>14 year Essendon member
>live in Perth for 12 years

>shield final
>desperately needs a result
>Alice Springs road lmao

who /topoftheladder/ here?

freshcunt

>live in central Illinois
>has an arena football team
>not an afl tean

I am lad.

>Gary Lyon doing media again
How about that mental health hey Gaz you maggot.

>lions win in the first match
>still not in the top 8
going to be a rough year

>mfw supercoach notes guy tries to tell me not to pick pendlebury and gawn

kek same

reality cunt on aborted narrative watch.

Tfw beat the team to beat by 56 points

>steve in the /afl/ sc is going to BTFO everyone again
Why do I even bother playing this stupid autistic game

kys steve

nope

t. jonathan

I hope he just hasn't realised the season's started

>not appreciating the return of Gary's bow and arrow on footy classified

he does make footy classified a lot better

it was terrible at some points last year when they had hutchy/barrett/caro on the same episode

Why did you post a drawing of Sarah Perkins?

itkf m8

>18 year Hawthorn member
>lived in Perth for 14 years

think im moving back to cucktoria this year anyway

iggs

tbqh

>tfw autist team guy has finally fucking died

Feels good to have waited that out.

/afl/ on renaissance watch

I G G S

/afl/ on dead poomunity watch

relax mate, >we are guaranteed top 4 easy.

Why do I suck such gigantic balls at Supercoach?

how many points did you get?

1693. You?

too many mid pricers

Just got out of hospital. I was attacked by an unknown assailant on Saturday night outside the MCG after the game. I was hit over the head by something heavy and then beaten while I was on the ground. Fortunately one of my friends was just around the corner and came to help, but police haven't found the person responsible.

I had never been so scared in my life to tell you the truth. I thought of my wife and my little girl at home and how I might never see them again. I've been placed in a vulnerable position many times but this is probably the first time I ever felt truly helpless.

Anyway I went 6/9 over the weekend but didn't see any of the games on Sunday. I've just watched the West Coast match and will be watching the others to continue to provide an objective opinion on tipping. But part of me doesn't even want to anymore. It's not so much getting beaten up that's depressed me, it's the way in which Essendon won. Normally I would be thrilled to win over the Hawks, but this game was completely rigged. All my friends and acquaintances I was with on the night agreed, and we all put money on Essendon at half time knowing the result would be in our favour.

I mean the umpiring was so contrived to stop Hawthorn's momentum it's not funny. Sure there were bad free kicks both ways, but it's just how they perpetuate the delusion that the games are not fixed. Hopefully this is the only Essendon game that was rigged all year, and I can continue to watch them play without help or hinder from the AFL.

Gil's on to you

Ben Cousins going to jail for 12 months, you heard it here first

Would've thought you'd be used to getting BTFO by now.

Cuzzy just got a year in the slammer boys..

Is the dream dead? Should we all straighten up now? Is this the actual end of an era?

about a decade too late

Yes. I was very unimpressed by their performance against North and if they don't fix up their issues they will not even make top 4.

this city is completely fucked now

Was the offender a nigger

Happened in Melbourne lad.

So it was a gay person then?

apex gang are niggers.

But are they gay?

everyone in cuckbourne is gay

Why didn't you shoot them with your gun?

he's still running it just only posting mid season and seasons end according to the Thursday or Friday thread.

checked and keked nice one lads.

Don't know. My friend said he had a balaclava on and was trying to get my wallet in my jacket pocket.

Wouldn't have helped. I was jumped and had no time to react.

BREAKING: Picture just released of Reality Cunt attacker trying to flee onto land

Was Pauleen right all along?

Was it the wogs?

>wife and my little girl
kek you're still going with that narrative?

my sides

upper shelf kek

give yourself a pat on the back, lad

How many tips you get right last week mate?

bigfooty.com/forum/threads/if-the-dees-dont-make-the-eight-is-it-a-failure.1154712/page-27#post-49350529

RC getting plenty of (You)s

I imagine Cuz is going to have a fucking blast in jail. He'd be royalty, like Goodfellas but fewer dagos. Won't learn a thing and will probably make the switch to smack before he's out in two months on good behaviour.

9/9 before the AFL told the umpires to rig games so people wouldn't treat me like the tipping messiah I actually am. 0/9 taking the bullshit AFL mandated results into account if I'm honest.

I make up stories about my life for attention too.

I actually enjoy RC on Big Footy, he breaks the ridiculous circle jerk and offers new opinions that drive some "campaigners" fucken crazy.

you should go back to plebfooty, your opinions would fit in better there

My elite opinions transcend both board mate, you should know this.

Stick to the same tripcode so i don't have to suffer you

>*autistic screeching*
I accidentally fucked up the last trip and let everyone know what it was.

Are you that weeb cunt with the naruto profile picture who posts on the bay?

Cause I'd give that cunt a hiding

Never go on the Bay, it looks like an absolute shitfest. My Picture is a sheep with the saints colours on it. Look out for me la

not even paulie wants american-tier gun ""control""

at worst she'd allow adlers into the country

based iggs

Even beta /wog/ is tearing shreds off RC. A new low everyday, even after making up today's sob story bashing tripe.

Looking forward to where RC takes this new narrative lads. He hasn't been interesting since the Indonesia saga over a year ago.

Goes to court, represents himself, wins a landmark case, exposes gross police/ATO corruption as it was all a false flag to bring him down. In the process scores a few mill and none of it makes the papers due to collision going straight to the top to keep him out of the seat of Bendigo.

Also he goes 9/9 on tips for the rest of time

based RC