Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Nigger

Why are you the cancer of this board?

Benis:
yay or nay?

Can you suck your own cock? Closest thing to this thread i could think of

Haven't seen that one in a while...

>169 iq
>is posting in Sup Forums instead of being an investment banker or a top coding genius
Chad will always defeat you

Where is the part where you admit that you cant take it anymore and going to be a hero on lifestream?

you're here lika a diamond lost in a toilette

Do you watch rick and morty?

Dun some IQ test before and got about 140 on average, but I never understood how they're supposed to work.
I mean they're pretty much all about figuring out a pattern/context but that's not quite how I'd define intelligence at all.

post ass pics phaggot

**an hero

this has been reposted so many times how can people still do it and look themselves in the eyes when they stare at the mirror each mroning, loathing in their own beta-ness.

I'm an investment banker. You don't need a high IQ, trust me. Patience and hard work do the trick

I bet i could still beat you in guitar hero

Bumping for this

so you've lurked for a month and decided to make a post. yeah, no. go back to lurking newfag.

[sage goes in OPTIONS]

>My IQ is 169
Enjoy your depression. You will never be able to assume the world.
Good luck.

This honestly. Do something with it, then we can talk.

Also good on you for listening to Jerry.

>I get straight A's without studying much at all.

Yeah, because with today's education system that's an accomplishment.

Sounds like you're also a chronic fucking liar.

R u a boy or a girl you weird smug androgynous fuck

Yes ;)

I understand this is a copypasta but this still bugs me.
I legitimately have an IQ of 162 but that doesnt make me automatically some mathematician. It just means you can think quickly and know some random shit. I dont flaunt that i have a high IQ because it doesnt mean much, make a better version of this copypasta or something.

show us ur ass

No

nice one user, nice one.

You wish you could be this smart.

Is yours a horse shoe"ish" shape too?

What is your utopia concept?

Underage b&

Enjoy!

Hope she got underage permabanned and is now unable to defend her honor from the endless onslaught of frauds and fakers

Thanks user

OP reported to FBI

cant blame me for trying

Faggut

lol imagine if this was an actual post

What will you do when you finally reach the inevitable conclusion that life is meaningless?

OP is faggot confirmed

How many times have you posted this pasta?

This marks on tour hands... Bulimia ?

When a fuckin heroe post the INTERESTING pics...

Well then you should know that the IQ test is outdated and not a good indicator of overall intelligence.

obviously it's a bait thread but you'd think someone with genius level intelligence would graduate early