WHAT THE FUCK IS THE NAME OF THIS GAME!?!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE NAME OF THIS GAME!?!

I've been trying to hunt down a game I played as a kid for so long without any luck, maybe one of you fags know what it is.

Here are the clues;

-Login screen was a panning shot of a cliff face with building/s on it and a waterfall and had some really cheerful music.
-Released before WoW
-3D
-I remember killing some kind of little cute things maybe mushrooms or slimes in starter zone. There was a small village in the centre of the starter zone
-Free to play till level 40 then required real money payment or maybe subscription.

Please end my suffering.

>LOGin

Maplestory

It was a 3D game and Maplestory 2 released in 2015 so it wasn't that either. Also wasn't Ragnarok Online.

Might actually remember this op. Could you fish like right off gate?

Maplestory was released in 2003 in Korea and 2005 in america actually.

I don't remember fishing but maybe. It must have been about 13 years ago when I played it. Another thing that I kind of remember was trying to kill skeletons or something similar when I started but they were too high level. Do you know the name of the game you have in mind?

Yeah I meant the second game was released in 2015. I ruled out the first game as the game I'm searching for wasn't a side scroller.

Muh dick online.

Is it Everquest

The sims 4?

The Everquest 2 character creation screen seems similar but I distinctly remember a panning shot past a waterfall.

It's Battle-Toads for sure!

Rose online?

>played as a kid

Ok, let's start with when were you born and what age do you remember being when you played this game?

The game you're thinking of is aion. It was released after wow ..we all switched for a day it was pretty funny..aion killed wow...

looks like winrar

aion was really shitty when i played it and i bought it knowing it was shit. and im pretty sure its still shitty.

FABLE
FABLE
FABLE
FABLE

I don't know exactly how old I was when I played it but it was 100% before WoW as I played that from release and nothing but that for years after. Going by that I must have been 10-11 at the time and it would have been 2002/3/early 4.

Fate released in '05.

>LOGin

What's with Andrew Sixx?

runescape?

It's about his warm logs of shit

i get all the point, because this is "runes of magic"

ragnarok online?