I saw jim carrey as some guy in a trailer for the number 23 and though it was weird for them to attempt to be serious...

i saw jim carrey as some guy in a trailer for the number 23 and though it was weird for them to attempt to be serious like that. i sort of kept waiting for the joke. or something.

then i saw seth macfarlane as some captain in the orville also had parts where i thought a joke was coming but never came. they also tried to excuse their jokes in serious situations quite a bit.

then i watched doug walker as the nostalgia critic reviewing inspector gadget saves christmas. i thought the reviewing style and observations were pretty stupid. then i didn't like the live action segments either. and then they did a weird flash movie thing at the end that was also awkward, edgy, or even cringey. but the the end where they talk about a charity and i have no idea if it's a joke or not was awkward as hell.

after making a lot of these observations recently i decided to make a poll of it for fun.

i also remade this poll 3 tmes because i saw the number 24 instead of the number 23, jim carey instead of jim carrey, and seth mcfarlane instead of seth macfarlane.

what do you think?

?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1XfWG5TOf4s&t=21m37s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

example of the video i saw which triggered this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=1XfWG5TOf4s&t=21m37s

i was going to post this on Sup Forums.

but they're too serious.

but Sup Forums may not know what i'm talking about.

welp.

bumping for votes