Wwyd to her? Wwyd thread

Wwyd to her? Wwyd thread

would have her get on her kneels, call me her master and suck my dick.

wwyd?

Wwyd

any bikini of her too?

ill write a quick story introduction u want me to involve u into the story?

she looks like a beachgirl tho so id invite her to go on a boat tour with me and some friends this weekend. i tell her the parents of this one guy are rich so he has a speedboat. shes never been on one before so she imidiatly agrees. we'd meet on saturday 2 of my friends and her. cont for cont

Wwyd? Also kik available for more and interesting wwyd.
Replying with i would fuck her means nothing to me:)
Important. Tell me how you pick her.

wwyd

Sure, go on

Do you have kik? want to write one for mine?

Inflation fag here shove a water hose up her ass and watch her grow

We require more pictures

damn her body is nice.

as soon as we are on the ship we'd all change clothes and get into our swimwear.
seeing her in that bikini kinda stuns all of us. i mean sure her body has always looked nice but seeing her huge ass and nice shaped tits in a bikini now feels a whole lot of different to us.

wed enjoy the day tho, having fun playing water ball, drinking, listening to music and just enjoy our nice weekend together.
it's starting to get later now and your girl comes up to me and asks me when we would head home. i look at you and the other guy with us. all 3 of us had the same look in our faces. we wanted to fuck her before we head home.

Same

What would you do to her and her tits?

wwyd

Loves it rough

hello? i wanna cont

Nice, continue pls?

Im here sorry

bag over her head, then rip that dress off... bend her over and lick her cunt just enough to get the bitch wet. Then i jam my cock in her and fuck her till i edge myself, i pull out and then without warning insert my hard cock into her ass. I fuck her till i cum inside her asshole then have her take off the bag open her mouth and unload my post sex piss stream all over this slut's face... wwyd to mine?

yes. post more frequently pls. im rlly hard for her.

she looks at me still expecting an answer for her question. "uhh, not today i guess".
she looked surprised and didnt rlly understand it but you already made ur way up to her. u would grab her my her throat and tell her to stfu. she looks feared now, especially as she saw me and the other dude join.

next part gonna be the fuck part. rlly good bikini pic pls

Anyone?

I'd be ok with my girl having a fuckbuddy

>pic related

Someone tell me what they'd do to this slut.

alright thats a good one.

you would straight go for her face still choking her.
you would pull out your huge dick and start working with those cute perfect blowjob lips.
she begs u to have mercy and at least not fuck her too deep but u obvsly dont care. we turn her on her tummy with her ass popped up in the air so u can see it when u fuck her throat.
u keep it slow but she already gags as u stick ur dick all the way in. this just turns all of us on even more. ud start to fuck her throat faster and faster and i slowy make my way to her ass now seeing it jiggle of ur facefucking got me so hard for it.

ass pic for cont pls

Be brutal

She'd take it like a champ.

Wwyd to this sluttily attired milf

fml.

i rip away her slip and started worshiping her ass. i spanked it a lot of times and the sound it made was just amazing. it jiggled a lot and u started to fuck her throat even harder. id push her ass cheeks to the side and tried to put my now ultra hard cock into her butthole. surprisingly to me its all tight, looked as if it has never been used before. i stick my dick 2 inches in and she already started to scream, no mercy tho. i pushed harder and finally managed to get it in. the feeling of her huge ass around my cock was just amazing. i grabbed both of her ass cheeks and started to fuck the tight hole of hers.

whats ur fav part of hers btw? so i can involve this

fuck

oh god

as soon as the door is closed, I grab her by the arm and pull her towards me as roughly as I can. it evidently surprises her and she shrugs away but I'm not having that - grab her waist with my left arm, turn around and shove her against the wall, my face just inches from hers...

let's play the game that other guy is playing, drop another pic and I'll keep going

Gotta go with her thighs

sounds good

would have her kneel in front of me and beg for my cum. Would have her beg more and harder everytime until I got hard because I enjoy her degrading herself. Then without a warning I ram my hard cock deep inside her throad and facefuck her without mercy giving her what she was begging for.

fuck yes, maybe we can trade sluts and you fuck mine ill fuck yours? then have them play with each other while we fuck them

i dont actually know what to write about thighs tho.

it seemed like u fucked her face enough for now so we kinda swaped places. the 3rd guy - who filmed all of this before decided to join too now. wed pull her up since she didnt manages to do it on her own. shes now sitting on a bench of the ship. her makeup was all destroyed and we just decided to fap to her wasted look for a moment. she actually begs us to stop "its enough" she says. no, its not. i make my way up to her grabbing her head between my 2 hands and just fucked her face as hard as i could. she gagged and tried to push me away but i continued. u would join too now..

more of this fucking hot bitch i wanna cum to her. want a tribute maybe?

wwyd

Sure if you want to

wwyd to this whore

would really like to hold her head tight and use her mouth, calling her a slut over and over.

how would you break mine?

want me to tribute face or ass?

Disbdbd

....you already know
....it's exactly what YOU would do to her :)

Wwyd

Whatever you want dude, idc

srsly can op please post another pic of this bitch? omg...

wwyd to this thight ass?

are you going to post nudes?

don't have nudes, sorry

anyone wanna cuck me on kik?

making her suck my cock... and having her gag... everytime she pulls back the whore needs to lick my asshole until she learns to take my whole cock down her throat until i tell her to

day ruined

>thight

middle girl, wwyd

wwyd with my ex?

wanna more of it?

sounds like the right threadment for her. Needs to learn she's born to be a whore.
Just liked your bitch. Wanna see her finaly getting an empty look of a broken cumdumb

Damn she's gorgeous cont dump

Drug her and fuck her face infront of her friends

Wwyd?

oh yeah, i wouldnt feed your whore anything but cum until she learns her place!! that she is no longer human, but a dirty whore put on this earth for male pleasure

Wwyd to my big sister

That body >>>

If I saw her lying like that, I'd approach her and grab her left foot and raise her leg up in the air, spreading her thighs and revealing her lovely pussy, then I'd take her panties off and pound her harder and harder til she cant stand up. Then I'd blow my load all over her stomach
Wwyd?

I would take her out to dinner and then take her back home

exactly. they both are. Just imagine them finally kneeling down and saying that out loud.

Bring her to a dark alley, point her with a gun, force her to strip, make her dance and when she is sweaty give her a box of eggs, tell her that if she push them in to her pussy without break any i let her go. in the moment that a egg breaks i open her tights and fuck her asshole without mercy fill her ass with cum and left her nude in the alley.

Which one and wwyd?

Fuck her there in that chair(?).

Pull down her bottom and spread her legs wide, and shove my cock balls deep in her pussy. Pound her hard and plow her cunt, rip her top off and grab her tits tightly, and fuck her until I cum in her, pumping all my cum into her pussy.

I have her suck my cock right there on the beach until it was nice and hard, stripping down for passers by to watch. After my wide cock was nice and hard, I'd push her on her back on that chair and fuck her hard missionary with her legs spread wide. A crowd would gather to her moans and screams before I pulled out and sprayed my white hot load all over her tanned belly and chest. You'd find this out when you found a video a passerby took online.

Wwyd?

girl on the left (blue and red bikini). Would force her head underwater and fuck her as she chokes and drowns. Her body jerks and spasms as she gasps her last breath and I cum deep inside of her.

wwyd

Would you let me watch?

Same...last attempt

Find Carson passed out like this after a night out, WWYD?

What is kik?

She's trying to push me away at this point, I grab her arms and pin her body against the wall, hard cock rubbing against her fucking skirt, and I start licking her collarbone and her neck. she makes a short yelp and struggles harder, harder..

Of course. You could watch while I plow her roughly, I squeeze her bare breasts, and when I plant myself firmly between her legs, going balls deep while I cum and unload my seed in her.

Id torture her to the point she kills herself just like in the webm

I'd start by carefully groping her and seeing if she doesn't wake up. If she doesn't I'd pull down both our pants and slowly finger her while rubbing my dick against her ass. Then I'd slowly fuck her picking up the pace gradually. When I'm about to nut I'd pull out and cum on her face.

Terente.banu

WWYD

Wwyd with this skinny slut

Hot!

Perfect face for cum.

Pull up her shirt and bra, pull down her pants and panties, and kiss from her breasts down to her hips and pussy. When she is soaking wet, I'd spin her around and ram it into her hard. Pumping away until she came, I'd then pull out and jam it into her ass, whether she was ready or not. I'd pound away until shot a hot load in her
WWYD

It is. I'd take plenty of pictures of her face covered in cum so that I can blackmail her later.

What would you force her to do?

what happened op? was about to respond to #3, reloaded the page, and it's gone.

Eat her out and then fuck her. We'd make it a point to fuck in front of as many people as possible.

Posting my girls ass

Shit its hot do you have more?

can you post this girl's ig handle?

Wwyd?

Here ya go user

facial plastic surgery