When are you planning to kill yourself Sup Forums ?

When are you planning to kill yourself Sup Forums ?

depends if my life keeps going to shit or not, I'm thinking in about a month or so

next time april 20th falls on a saturday
so 1.5 years ish
made a suicide pact with the boys

I already did. This shit world is my infinite hell. You fags are all just ghosts here to torment me. You don't have gods or afterlives since you're just here to punish me. Be good to each other, this hell is the only life you fags will know. And when I am forgiven after the fifth horn blows, none of you will have ever existed at all

I am going to hang myself with razor wire. But before I kick out the chair, I am going to superglue my hands to the sides of my head. That way, when they find me, it will look like I ripped my own head off.

>You fags are all just ghosts here to torment me
>you're just here to punish me
Thanks faggot, Now my life has meaning again and i'll make sure to fulfill it by making you life miserable.

maybe new years eve

Once my parents and sister die, so maybe 40-50 years from now, unless a "happy accident" kills my sister before then.

Immediately following the final chapter release of Berserk. I'll end when it ends. I've only waited this long because of it.

You use cheesewire you fucking tool. Stop being a borderline-copyfag.

>on Sup Forums
>hates copypasta

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

probably soon tbh. dropped out of college and stuck working retail part time. i've officially accepted that my life's not gonna go anywhere and i'm just living a constant loop. not much of a point in sticking around.

>officially accepted that my life's not gonna go anywhere
>not much of a point in sticking around

you haven't accepted shit. you still think the world was supposed to hand you the winning lottery ticket and if they don't then you are gonna go pout in Hell.
fucking kek

Never said once that I hate copypastas. I hate copyfags that try to hide being a copyfag.

It's not that I haven't tried. Why do you think I was in college? I'm not smart enough to get anywhere in any career, I can barely work retail. Me thinking of killing myself isn't a "poor me I can't go on" sort of thing, it's more that I've just accepted who I am, and unfortunately who I am really sucks, so I'm just ready to check out.

soon

if any of you do it make sure to live stream it will be appreciated by many!

26th birthday if I still can't get a career.

I make just enough to not get free health insurance, but not enough to afford anything else and the ability to survive.

So I won't survive.

meh don know but soon perhaps. Do it while able bodied.

is oding on oxys a bad way to go? Debating on killing myself after christmas or after my birthday

there's plenty of people who found success later in life. stop being a bitch

And plenty that didn't.

And if I do, what's the point? Things get better, things feel the same.

At least with nothing things can't feel better OR worse.

well not at the moment, I just keep waiting to see how things are after i've done everything I want to. might do it after i've bought and gotten bored with doom VFR.

Anyone have the pepe thats shopped into the noose?

When I can't pop my hemorrhoids back in anymore.