You have 10 seconds to create a world wide law. What is it?

You have 10 seconds to create a world wide law. What is it?

For me it is: women are no longer allowed to vote

Only cats are allowed to meow.

Niggers and Jews will all be slaves

Why do that when you could say...

I have complete and total rule over all things earthly and other worldly. Anything I want must be fulfilled with death (or torture by yours truly) as punishment

Lmao, you just ruined my fetish

Traps are gay

Humans must be euthanized by the age of two
If you are older than two, you may love a full life.

One last generation before Extinction

Why not just sew the clits of all females and then force everyone to be gay by injecting the eggs of females into guys ass. It may not work to develop a child but at least everyone will be gay :3

That'd be nice, people would lose all inhibition

I hope most of those men become traps

who is this

OP said 10 seconds you idiot. You didn't type that AND the captcha before 10 seconds
>inb4 hurrrrr 4chin pass

This faggot can't read filenames. It says it in the filename fucking idiot. Her name is 17413490. Stop shitposting

Everyone is sterilized at birth and you need to have a birthing permit in order to have children. How do you obtain this permit you ask?

You have to pass an exam that tests you in a variety of different ways. Math, reading, writing, science, some history, etc. You also need to an income and housing that is deemed suitable to raise a child in.

You're screened for a personality/psychology test. Your physical health and family medical history is also up for review. Previous criminal history.

If you pass the tests you are given the serum which you inject into your urethra which "activates" your ovaries so to speak.

Stupid people no longer have stupid children that grow up to be stupid people that have more stupid children. Poverty and world population issues are addressed simultaneously and a new dawn for humanity begins devoid of stupid fucking retard assholes.

Yes, you trade human and choice and freedom for a slightly Utopian/dystopian eugenics centric future, but I think the pros outweight the cons.

>you have 10 seconds
This faggot writes a Harry Potter novel of laws

but.... If they do thats more competition, i want guys chasing after my tight ass to fill me with their hard cocks!

It said I have 10 seconds to create. Not 10 seconds to write it up.

I thought of it in 7.5 seconds and then spent about a minute and half typing it, fag wagon

The stupid people would just avoid the fucking permit, and have their child in their own house isntead of a hospital like most people used to. THe only people following your stupid law would be the intellectual middle and upper class who would be strained to be better people while the lower class fuck free. This activation serum you speak of doesn't exist, so your just retarded.

>Everyone is sterilized at birth
>The only way to get the serum is to pass the test

Basically this. But it would be a lot easier to just give people a test around age 13 and everyone scoring below the threshold for intelligence is sterilized via radiation.

mine would be that anyone that agrees with OP is deemed a faggot and publicly executed

you didn't read the goddamn post, this serum doesnt scientifically exist, so your entire law just falls flat, your just retarded. Go invent the serum yourself and then come back to me

Are you retarded? The whole point of the thread was the make something up. Be imaginative and think of something and don't ground everything in reality, you dunce

Hey fuck you

Fuck you more, faggot

Traps are not gay

it was to create a law, not create some imagination land.

but how do you sterilize someone who is born in a house/shack/middle of the fucking woods and not a hospital

Amen

Well I did it anyways and derailed the thread while I was at it, so what are you going to do about it, fuckhead?

Government lazer death rays from space kill anyone not inhabiting a major metropolitan area and we blame on muslims

ok a kid born in an apartment in a major metropolitan area and not a hospital, how do you sterilize them

The data says otherwise

All laws made in this thread excepting this one are invalid.

Ayy, the white knight appeared

Trap is in the name, if you don't know what your looking at then welcome to the internet, Transgender is fucking gay. and all those who stand beside a lie are of a lower sub human class. Bitch about privilege. hide in the fucking dark when they bring up class. Guess what nothing matters now chicks with dicks is politically straight. Fucking deal with it loser.

Government microchips embedded in Apple products detonate release an invisible radiation cloud aura that makes the baby and all residents within the apartment sterile.

Sacrifices might be made

Kill all queers

Everyone must eat ass on their 10th birthday.
idk why, I only had 10 seconds...

it's okay I didn't want kids anyways

I would've loved to do that at that age

Why do faggots come up with the most fucked up things.

because, if only 10% of the population was straight, you would want to increase your odds right?

>you would want to increase your odds right
Increase what odds.
The gay community has more sex than heteros not to mention it's easier for gays to get sex than straights. Just walk into a gay bar or install grinder and BOOM you're having sex.

Everyone named Shane must an hero.

its not that easy unless you want aids, and 10 other STDS.

>its not that easy
>unless
See, Getting sex is easy for gays and i would put money on it being easier for gays than women.

Everyone must become a vegan

Every man must have sex with his daughters starting when she is 3yo at the latest.

Underrated comedy

so you would sacrafice your independence without STD medication for life over 1 night of sex? plus you guys can just go down the street and pick up a hooker

Could've been subtler but yeah, it was pretty funny

Traps are gay

All white boys must feminize through any means both available and necessary and must obey the every command thier black alpha male overlords gives.

>so you
No, I wouldn't but the numbers say they do. If you disagree with it preach to them about it.
>plus you guys can just go down the street and pick up a hooker
We could as well as any gay person could, Your point is moot.

there its alredy a worlwide law that disaprove this stament

>pass an exam that tests
fucking retarded.
just prevent sociopaths/mental people from being allowed to reproduce, simply because no human should have to endure a childhood with sociopaths and mental sacks of shit

gay hookers get shot and beaten in the streets, straight hookers are protected by their pimps. You do not see gay hookers advertising on the street corners nearly as much as straight, even accounting for gay vs straight per capita.

this its bow a trap thread feel free to post more

>gay hookers get shot and beaten in the streets
No, Gay hookers operate on the internet now, Only female hookers have pimps but they have drug problems.
Unless you're talking about some third world shit hole no one cares about.

All adults age 18 and over have the right to keep and bear arms regardless of functional or cosmetic features. Ammunition is protected from restriction as it is a critical part of functioning weaponry. This right may only be stripped or altered via due process of law on an individual basis. It is up to each nation to determine what level of criminal conviction is required for this right to be abridged or stripped entirely. NBC weapons are banned from ownership and use in warfare. Background checks are allowed but must be exclusive to licensed dealers and must be completed within no less than three days (72 hours). Dealers may refuse a sale for any reason including none at all. Military small arms and munitions in good working order must be made available for public when phased out of use.

>AK-47S FOR EVERYONE!!!

>no less
no more than three days

Law: Do as I say and worship me for I am your new God!

easy. age of consent is now 11

Too high. Girls should be fucked way before that age.

Traps and the people who desire them are to be euthanized.

kill yourself

Right !

oh wow is that you?

There are only 2 genders. Now enshrined in law.

Yes

post more then

Anyone who visits Sup Forums shouldn't be allowed to vote

You're probably right..

Rape is legal and women may never tell anyone if they do it’s punishable by death.

that's like what of from what has been always since never but ever really super is our world today.

amazing

please do go on

All drugs are legal. I don't really want to take any of them, I just thinks it's ridiculous that getting high isn't legal. Being high and problematic in public is one thing, being being charged for owning drugs is fucking stupid.

OP, your thread has a good idea behind it but holy fuck why did you have to post a trap as the image? That's a guaranteed way to derail your own thread.

Are political stances taken into account for this test?

Every person I demand for has to satisfy my sexual desires. Refusal will result in severe ass lashings from me personally as well as a throatfuck from all nearby willing men.

Everyone has a to do everything I want for forever. Penalty of death.

Do I win

For me: Muslims are outlawed.

Posting traps on image boards is punishable by death

pedophilia, hebephilia and ephebophilia are legal

WHO IS SHE

they are mentally ill user

All babies with genetic disease (or malformation you huys get it) must be killed regardless family's religion or social status

Veganism and cannibalism are the only allowed diets. Consuming any animal products is punishable by the death sentence

Fine by me.
My food already eats their food so i'll just eat vegans.