Hey so I've been wondering, what can I do with a dead body of a little girl?

Hey so I've been wondering, what can I do with a dead body of a little girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/we7ug8irXdo
youtube.com/watch?v=4_o8l1i0rcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You could try to make a fine pair of pants from her skin

I have nothing to say about this one. Godspeed.

op what did you do

does she got tiddies doe?

Post it here

Did you already have sex with it?

Feed to pigs.
>I'm a physicist

Loled

This thread has potential

Fold it small as you can, fit it into a slightly too big cooler. Fill that with cement. Let it cure. Close it up, rent a boat, drop the whole thing in the fucking ocean

Break the legs and fuck it right when the body's is stiffening up

If you bring it to a police station they will let you stay in a cell for free.

Have a tea party with all your stuffed animals.

Or use it to go through the carpool lane.

Maybe some kind of Weekend at Burnie's type situation.

I had to do this presentation for my class you know how it is. You know that deep down nobody really gives a shit, but your still sweating bullets because you instinctively feel like your head is on the social chopping block. It was fucking awful, and I never wanted to go through that again. So I decided to start working out to try and build up my confidence with Zyzz as my inspiration. So the next time I got to do a presentation I just tell my self "I'm fucking Zyzz Brah" So that gets me pumped up, but when I finally go up there I'm just shaking like a jackhammer on the loose. I'm trying to pull out of this tailspin. I just keep telling myself "I'm fucking Zyzz Brah" "I'm fucking Zyzz Brah" The teacher says that I can start anytime, and I've only got one thing to say "I'm fucking Zyzz Brah" I'm so fucked at this point I start blacking out. I'm totally locked up in a loop I can't stop saying it. I mean it was probably the best presentation these people had ever seen, but it didn't feel like it at the time. I just fucking pass out, and smash my head on the teachers desk. Now everyone calls me Zebra, and they wonder what kind of drugs I was on.

youtu.be/we7ug8irXdo
Listen and learn

Dude what school you go to? Durant?

Ha that's funny cause my actual high school rhymed with that, but this was several years ago.

That's my meme now homie

Yeah this happened several years ago. Dude was getting up there started pretty good. Then for some reason he locked eyes with me stopped mid sentence and fell smack into the desk.

Its all yours, but I didn't actually come up with it. credit to Sassy

youtube.com/watch?v=4_o8l1i0rcM

Skip to 15:57

I thought that was the goal?