In 40 minutes I'll be 28 years old. This has been a terrible year so far. Hope your birthdays will be better than mine

In 40 minutes I'll be 28 years old. This has been a terrible year so far. Hope your birthdays will be better than mine

I hope you kill yourself soon

I'm only turning 23, so I'm sure mine will be better.

I just turned 31 today.im going to drink and be alone.happy Birthday, user...

Pathetic loser

Fuck birthdays man. it's just another day if you don't celebrate the fact that you've wasted another whole year of your life.

happy birthday user don't do anything stupid and try to not cry too much

Thanks, that's the nicest thing I've been told all day. I hope you have a good birthday, cause I'm just going to stay home, take some blotters, and probably cry about Alice. I hope your life gets better user, I really do. Good luck and God speed

thanks user

happy birthday

I don't know what to offer. here, have a comfy gif.

may next year be better than the last

Thanks user, in return I'll give you my favorite pepe gif. And I truly hope next year is better for me and you

hey 19 fem here - happy birthday my dude! whats ur name and what are you in to? I'll post a special nude or lewd or something :3

You don't have to post any nudes if you don't want to. My name is Kenneth, I like cars, music and video games

Happy birthday bro, just remember everything is fine in the end if not it's not the end. :)

post nude

Thanks user I hope it get better soon

This thread is probably going to be archived soon, but happy birthday user.

happy birthday dude

Thanks user, I hope you have a good birthday of it's coming up, or you had a good birthday if it already passed

>be me
>turning 20 at end of week
>put effort into gud party two weeks ago
>invite 8 guests
>get 6
>prepare fancy goody boxes with high quality snacku
>buy each person a $5 bottle of ginger beer
>25 FL oz bottles of ginger beer
>get table cloth, plastic-ware, cups, setting, all with my money
>Put in day off notice at work
>tzeentch cackle in exciement
>yesterday happens
>get new schedule
>send it to mummy
>"user you work on the day of the party!"
>wat.jpeg
>Work the morning, during the party
>go to work
>"alright, we'll call you if this person can take your shift"
>play gamu rest of day
>no call

I don't want to work on my birthday. I've put so much effort into not being a poorfag, keeping myself out of my room, taking showers regularly. It feels like every time I get a good grip on the good life, something or someone is always there to tread my fingers and make me slip down. I'll try again tomorrow, but time is seriously running out. To miss one's own party is a failure enough to make a man kek before buying a strong rope and a one way ticket to a good view.

I didn't ask for this but thanks, I won't jack off to it because I find no interest in mastubation but it's the thought that counts

I got cock blocked out of a blowjob for my birthday (Twas the 21st) Can I get a nude too?

today was my 34th. lofe alawys changes. keep it up

Join the military they take you until 35

I'm not OP but this was very nice of you to do for him. Cheers.

I am, I won't an hero, I made a promise so you don't have to worry about that. Happy birthday user, I hope you're happy with where you are and if you're not I hope you become happy soon

haha i cant really give you anything else so yeah just know im thinking of you bruh

hey man, i kicked off my last birthday in a shitty place, too. I got kicked out of my place. Shit, i was homeless and broke, and it felt like the make or break moment for me. Hang in there, dude. Tough shit always passes and it's worth going through it when you're gonna come out of it better.

also have some anime tiddies

Don't think I have enough skill to be anything but a foot soldier and I don't think I have enough stability to do that, I'm not struggling financially or anything, just emotionally

that sucks, give me dets on this story and ill do it :)

Thanks femanon, I hope you have a good rest of your year, and here's my favorite pepe (it probably means nothing but it's all I can do)

>Chatting up this chick for a birthday bj
>Asks her if she'll come, also attend camping
>Doesn't want to camp
>Reorganise.jpeg
>Organised a party to go to with her
>We weren't offical or anything
>Take a mate to a party to wingman him
>Bored waiting for a bj so drink
>mfw massive lightweight
>Wakeup the next morning
>"You're the best wingman ever!"
>M fucking fw mate got the blowjob

are u fucking kidding? i love it. ty :,)

Make sure you're seeing someone, getting help man/ woman. I have two uncles, both with depression. One got help the other didnt'. One's dead the other isn't.

Thanks user, again I don't jack off but it's the thought that counts. I'm happy you're no longer homeless. I started an anonymous delivery service the second I got out of highschool. We've made enough money to buy me a house. I also bought my dream car. I could go to college cause I want to be a writer or an actor because my father is already in the business. But I don't know. Anyways we deliver anything, no questions asked. Me and my two friends have made a lot of money off of it. But for all we know we could be delivering a hookers head. But we don't care. We get good money

omg so sadd :( how old are you not to know you're alcohol limit? HAHAHA

Thanks

I'm 19 (Live in 'straya) It's not that I don't know my limit but rather got a few drinks in and couldn't be asked to stop

I'm trying to get into another relationship after Alice, it was already hard enough with Mint and Hannah but I really am trying, I genuinely think she likes me.

thats the aussie spirit lel add me on kik if u wanna genna4u

Alright what's your kik then?

Those are some nice tits. But good for you for cheering up OP. Thats very nice.

Op here, this thread has really made me feel better. I'm now 28. Thank you to all of you, I'll still be here responding to all of your posts or questions. But thank you, I hope you all have wonderful lives

genna4u

Happy birthday

Ok yeah you said that but I mean what is your Kik so I can add you

Thanks, when is your birthday? Or has it already passed

happy birthday dude. Hope it gets better for you.

Seems someone replied for me lel. I didn't ever see that in the first message you sent. I'm an idoit

r u cooked cunt?? ive said it twice fml

january im gonna be 20, im depressed about not being a teen anymore. i can feel my life passing by so fast. any advice?

Same here man, and if it's not going good for you right now, I hope it gets better as well for you

If you have a passion or a skill, follow it, get a good job, and not something that pays minimum wage, and don't get student loans unless you are dead positive you can pay off the intrest rates as well as the loans. Don't get into a toxic relationship i.e. someone you're with just to fuck or something like that, if you get into a relationship, get into one with someone you like. It's nice to come home and have someone who isn't forced to love you like your parents. Someone who loves you, for you. And don't smoke, seriously.

Bump. I'm currently uploading a meager gift for OP. Please don't die for, 8 min.

Happy Birthday user. Have an awesome day. Enjoy it! It's your day.

Thankyou, I'm happy to know that people care

I will try, I got some good blotters from my friend Arin. I'll take those then hang out with him, but I hope you have a wonderful day and rest of your life as well user

Bump

Alright, here we are. If anything is wrong with the link I'll do what I can. Happy birthday!

https:SLASHSLASHwwwDOTdropboxDOTcomSLASHsSLASH73dtc6h574pcnwvSLASHAnon%27s%20birthday%20giftDOTrar?dlEQUALS0

Satan's never anonymous

I'm sorry user, but the link doesn't work. I'm sorry if I'm being pushy I would jus like to see whatever you sent me

Well then, isn't that lovely. I take you for the autist that can replace bold type with corresponding symbols, so obviously my first mistake was trusting dropbox. What is is saying? I'll make it generate a new link or something. If that doesn't do the trick, I'll just screen cap.

/s/1o4w67jpi6ikco9/user%27s%20birthday%20gift.rar?dl=0

I've done link threads before. If Consuming and Vomiting the link doesn't work, well, I'm preparing screencaps at this moment. Its not great by any means, butfuck it this better work. Know someone is putting far more effort into this than their shitty job.

Thank you user, I really appreciate it, what's so shitty about your job?

I'm sorry to say user, but my computer is being an absolute cunt, and the link won't work. Here's a rare pepe for all of your troubles

LEL

FUCKING HELL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well, I'm going to start dumping images, that was most of the .zip anyways. Sorry this isn't working out. As for what you were suppose to find:

10/24/2017 12:26 PM user's PC

Hello stranger. I'm the faggot who kinda did stuff and didn't give you a pat on the back. Inside You will find some gifts:

Various files from my /c/ archiving folder
Papercraft
Party hard.notpeanutbutters
one comfy pepe

I'm sorry to hear things aren't going well for you, so I thought I'd attempt to change that.

-Anonymous

god tier just saying

KEK, YOU SHOW ME THESE TRIPS, GIVE ME THE POWER TO NOT FAIL user! I SHALL OVERCOME THE NORMIES. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thankyou user, It's the thought that counts user, and I'm happy you even went in the thread and replied. Tell me about your job, why is it so shitty?

Thanks I enjoy collecting them

Guess I'm being a whinny faggot. First off, its the first mark that I could even achieve anything major outside of the mediate hosehold. I make burgers, its what I do. Problem is, I want more than a taste of the good life; dreaming is not enough anymore.

I want the good life dammit.

It was ok at first, I was your cringy beta screw up who made four mistakes a shift, but was able to keep a positive attitude despite these shortcomings. I'm now close to my first year, and a truth has been made clear to me

I didn't like working for my dad because I thought I would stagnate and fall to the fate of becoming a grand wizard or an hero. By doing this burger job, I learned basic skills and redpills of the service world like people are stupid and can't read giant signs and leave huge messes when able. But that's ok, I signed up for those land whales.

What's your passion user? What do you enjoy? Whatever it is do it in your free time, I write in my free time. Given I have a self owned anonymous delivery service so I can start and stop whenever I want but besides that. Get anything better that minimum wage. Flipping burgers ain't gonna cut it. Become something that you work with your hands, like a mechanic (I can do that cause I know cars) but something like that, definitely not a burger flipper. My friend Ryan is a plumber and he makes 100k a year. If you want Togo to college you better have a good job to pay those student loans plus the Interest rates. And get a girlfriend, don't go to some bar or a shitty dating app. Find something else. Cause coming home to someone who isn't forced to love you like your parents and loves you for you is a good drive.

But at the end of the day, I learned just basic skills, nothing major. I'm no better at cooking than I was before, date tracking, ect. I can say I showed up on time, but I have nothing that can get me anywhere else. Believe it or not, I hate working food, its just something I have an idea of.

why? because you're still a virgin?

No, because my girlfriend of 4 years, childhood friend of 20 died right in front of me March 5th 2017 , 2 days before her birthday, 2 days before I was going to ask her to marry me.

My problem is self. I enjoy writing, I enjoy cooking for family. I don't have consistent drive. I've had poetry published in contests when I was a high schooler, but I can't summon the drive, for writing or anything else. I've never found anything I love or enjoy constantly.

Besides fapping to 2d waifus :^)

Happy birthday, Kenneth. Hope next year's a happier one.

Nice to see altruism isn't dead.

A proven experiment was writing 1/4 a novel in a month. There was a point I couldn't write the way the story needed it and it turned into hilarious meme trash. The topic was bad as was the writing, but it was my butt baby with 1 too many chromosomes.

Get a girlfriend. Trust me, it changes everything, your a nice person user. You were extremely nice to me, someone you've never met before, or will ever meet. Just be kind to people around. You may catch a girls attention. Find someone who goes to wherever you work regularly. Give her free fries and drinks and talk to her. I'm just giving you ideas for trying to get a girlfriend

Same here,thankyou user, I wish the same to you

Did you enjoy writing it, or the story itself? Try not to worry about what other people think of you, their opinions mean nothing unless they're constructive

Also you just hit a creativity block, it happens and it passes don't let one thing keep you down, cause life isn't about getting up when you fall, cause you're going to fall, it's about continuing to go after you fall. Continue writing. It will take you places at your age, who cares if people might think it's stupid, because people out there also will love it.

The fact is, I don't have enough money. I have a lot, but its not enough to buy me higher schooling. I'm going to have to move to a job I have no experience with, and stumble my way up the mountain.
While I would love one, I just don't know if I have enough to supply another human with substance; once my appealing personality is accounted, I have literally nothing besides a poor short term memory, leading to what appears to be but isn't autism.
One consistent thing my peers have told me is that I'm very present in my writing; I am telling the story; my personality doesn't dissolve away when I write.

It was difficult, but I felt really good when I finished just before time ran out and I got a new appreciation for the time it takes to write a really enjoyable work.

I'm a huge perfectionist when it comes to me making ANYTHING I intend for others. I know I'm making mistakes and that a piece can improve, but I can never put my finger on what X mistake is.

If you do move to a better job you have no experience with you will get up that mountain, it may take time, but you will
And that's that think about finding a girlfriend, if you find a good one, which if you try, and try what I said you will, they won't care about after your personality is accounted, they will still love you, and if they do, that's when you've found the right one. It's hard to fine the right one but you will man, don't give up. And that's good your personality doesn't dissolve away when you write. But write more, it's good cause you never know when you will find the goose that lays the golden egg

Don't worry about mistakes until someone tells you there is one, when you see there is, the learn off of it

As for burg, I've become less or completely numb towards stress or accidents. I accidentally cut my brother's lip open once and my only thoughts were to keep him from hurting me worse rather than feeling bad. I've tried to think robotically when it comes to a situation, but that was a little frightening, to see my work at hand.

I really hope you're right man. I've never handles betrayal or 'betrayal' well. Its the reason I didn't get a chance with a qt3.14; too young, too emotional, and I don't know if I could look them in the eyes again. I guess I don't want to be seen as a piggy bank for grabs or some rapist waiting to happen.

That's good that you're numb to stress, but you should feel bad if you hurt someone and you didn't mean to. That's something I have no advice for

Naw it's gonna be shit, it's in 7 days and it's. Always shit.. wish I could afford to be an alcoholic I hope you have a good one though

Happy birthday, I hope you feel better

It all started with freaking out or feeling the need for whatever, and just taking it calmly and logically

>O shit I just dumped that over
>Its fine, just clean it up, tell the manager, there's still sauce in the bottle, that's good
>Dammit, I made him drop a patty
>drop another, there's one about done and there's no huge lineup