When I was 17 I used to finger an 11 year old skinny neighbour...

When I was 17 I used to finger an 11 year old skinny neighbour, and I try not to think about her too much but this pic reminded me of her and now I can't sleep. Have you ever felt something and you're not sure if you're sad or not?

Do tell.

It was more cute than anything, or at least that's what I like to think.

The Sup Forums party van is outside OP.

she could tell her parents at any time and you will be fucked OP she could get drunk one night and just spill the beans

I was 17 in 1999. It already didn't happen.

Paul? Wtf?!

Only option is to kill her now op

who cares? every chick gets molested, it's just a matter of if they enjoyed it or not

you are implying you did it more than once, which means she came around for it again, don't worry about it

what did your fingers smell like?

Good times, how is she doing now user?

Pee, mostly. She legit liked to be eaten out.
No idea.

Wanna share a story?

I bet we all browse the same you tube regions. Also like 1/3 of guys have been where you were. Just dont think about it too often.

It's not a complex story, really. We liked each other and had sex, except she was too small for penetration.
Didn't like the taste of cum but instead of being grossed out she usually giggled as she spat it.

pedophile ok got it

>we all browse the same you tube regions
I don't get it.

Keep it that way.

all the time, its part of life, but you arent that 17 year old anymore. you either have to accept that you enjoy it or fight against it and realize you were better now because of that experience