ITT post 'special snowflakes' girls

ITT post 'special snowflakes' girls
daddyissues, emos etc you know the deal, as long as they're not normal blonde looking boring girls.
ofc they have to be cute/hot/sexy

Moar ffs

sauce?

emily faye

I’m in love...

She looks like Yolandi Visser

why do they think that "cute" goes with those deepthroat champion chokers?

slut and cute don't mix.

slut and cute is the best mix

Wtf, I know this person.

Moar?

a cute slut is just a slut
a slutty cutie is still a slut

Where's the cute

Assistant general manager at a popular bookchain somewhere in the great state of Alabama. We both had issues when we were fucking but hers were insane. Liked to be abused and toyed with emotionally to get her horny. Proud of being mean but really I just think she gets off to being beaten by guys, case in point she ghosted me to go back to her spic boyfriend that she broke up with originally for beating her up. She's men issues incarnate if the trashy tattoos weren't a. Giveaway. I'd never condone doxxing but this cunt was the first that I wanted to expose. Help me either get to the bottom of my issues or help me spread this bitch until her Facebook is plastered with her trashy tatted tits and cheap lingerie. Then maybe we can make her wish come true and her brown trash boyfriend will finally finish the job.

Post her tits and info then

ofc you do, faggot
we all do know her
I know her since the 2nd grade!

Just need the cute now

or you could just get over it and move on, whichever you think is easier.

ask questions and ill post the hints/clues that would lead to a moderately easy facebook search (her profile is public) but ill hide the answers in other threads on Sup Forums first to figure out who she is gets her snapchat name, facebook link, and all the nudes I have of her. heres her in "the pose" for at least hearing me out. inb4 cringe, edgelord, cuck etc.

nypa thread ruined kys

The baby from that abortion video in the background though.

i am emotionally, but I do have this fetish of exposing her to her small group of friends in her small town. its a power thing I think. I dont even find her sexually attractive anymore but the fantasy of everyone seeing her as an exposed sex object makes me cum buckets. I know its unhealthy and Id really like to chill and not hurt anyone with my dick but the risk is fun. i have it with all the girls i know its just shes the least risk of actually tracing it back to me if someone actually did find her. got these two pics off another well known user site so IM clearly not the only one who got burnt by her. doesnt mean i should actually post her info but the excitement of having her know shes actually exposed online with strange men jacking off to her is the thrill. too fucked up for Sup Forums? should I get therapy or continue leading horny men on a fantasy hunt?.