Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rZLbUIa7exE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whos says you have to let another man be the one to fuck her?

Hey man I heard you're a little dick asian guy is that true?

I was actually typing a huge essay but then I read it again and it looked the cuckest think I have ever written... You may be right OP

Yeah but by that logic, there would be no nice women in the world. If you managed to marry a nice girl whose father raised her right, it's your duty to pay back the world with one more nice girl, since you married one that you had nothing to do with. Don't be so selfish, OP.
youtu.be/rZLbUIa7exE

As the father of a 7 yr old I can't wait to see my chewie grow up and wear the white dress, walk down the aisle to kiss her chosen one. It's one of the happiest moments in the life of a father/male.

I'm sure this is bait but if by any chance it isn't then know this op, you wouldn't know the dreams of a father unless you've held your little baby daughter in your hands.

you forget "greetings from china!"

>Muh emoshuns
Kys faggot

>Implying my daughter won't be a lesbian

>rawr xD
Watch out lad you might cut yourself on that edge

Is school out already for the afternoon user?

Jealous of a man who has reached a life goal which will be forever out of your grasp user? It's okay.

I sincerely hope you never have children. Something tells me that you have trouble getting women to pay attention to you.

It's called a dowry, you uneducated cunt. And it was invented a few thousand years ago.

So you're saying you want to fuck her so as to not be a cuck?

Out of his grasp? He married a girl who gave him that years ago and could give him more today. if anything, he gets way more out of it than the guy who might be lucky to get a few rounds in her

bro, you're supposed to lock her up in your basement and fuck her yourself