Hey /b. So im a 20 yeah old virgin. Im like a 6.5/10 in face but with a 10/10 dick...

Hey /b. So im a 20 yeah old virgin. Im like a 6.5/10 in face but with a 10/10 dick. This female with a dick in this picture want to have sex with me so bad. She want to get fucked, suck me, make out and ... fuck me. I love females and do not like guys. But i fap to traps almost everyday cuz i think the are hot.
But do you guys think I should say yas to her? Will I still be a virgin? Cam I say im still a virgin? What if I dont like it 10 seconds into the act of making love. I CANT SAY NO CAN I?? please /b I have never ever needed u more then right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also she is like 30 something...
Also I have never kissed a girl...
Also she say she dont like shy men but want to suck my dick even if I am...

you’re technically not a virgin but you are gay. Bi at the very least.

Can I still fuck girl after that? Will they care? Will I say to them im a virgin or not?

Don’t say anything you fucking retard
It’s not like they’re going to ask

How can I go that extra mile and say to myself... user, you are going to fuck this chick today!
Hard to get over that...
Faping wont make me bi.... but maybe this will

>female
>with a dick

GGAAAYYYYYYYY

>female with a dick
maybe found one without a dick ?

Stop ... im trying here dude

we need a face pic user, cant determine if worth without one

I know I want to try it with one... but maybe not lose my virginity to one.
My question: should I w8 untill I find a girl and then see how I feel like? Or should I say fuck it and live . I will never find a girl with a dick this beautiful

Dont think its nice to her... om not a bad person

Honestly, just go for it.
I think you'd regret it more if you didn't do it.
If you do it and you don't like it, well at least you know now. If you let it go then you'll always wonder and it'll suck.
And dude if it makes you bi who gives a shit.. if that's what you're into then that's what you're into. Just gotta find out first.

I'm 39 and it, virgin. Next year it happens! I am excite

>never kissed a girl
well at least you'll get some practice in while you suking her dick

Fagg

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

Man I love you... but lose my virginity to one? Is that okay? Or is the virginity like the first time you flew on a plane.. awesome at first and wonder how it was but after it you wont even remember the first time and who givs a shit.

Also. Can I get something if she blows me of we make out? We will have a condome when we do anal

>female with a dick.

It's a guy you fucking faggot.

But if I believe its a girl from behind? Will that make me bi or am I still straight with a fetish?

Also. Should I film it? If I like it I want to look back... but if I dont I dont want it to be some tape of me...

Idk maybe I run for president someday or something

GAYYYYYYYYYY

No you are wrong. I like girls too. A homesexual dont lile girls

dude, don't worry about it to much

I think just go for if you feel comfortable try not to care what anyone else would think.

if you dont like it once you start if also fine to ask her to stop (and only film it if she is happy with that too)

That sounds right... okay guys.. I thinl I will do this