Who is your favorite serial killer? mine is John Wayne Gacy for his grace and charm...

who is your favorite serial killer? mine is John Wayne Gacy for his grace and charm. Plus he liked to dress up as a murdering clown.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5ygoDnlGCg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._H._Holmes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dahmer. He was doing his part to rid of us of the negro race.

i like jwg as well. his journal was an interesting read.

I dont know his name, because he hasn't been caught.
>the good ones

The only slaying I like is pussy.

Charles Manson

I like Muslim a lot.. he killed kills just for fun with explosives or hus latest trend: driving trucks into people.

I know right? this world used to be beautiful until the darkies invaded us.

Get off this thread you don't know what you are talking about. Manson never killed anybody.

yep. every single Muslim I have ever known has done this to me. I only have 72 family members in total left now, and I was thinking about having some jam. or maybe jelly. grape jelly.

Stfu you know nothing of Gacy go read a book. He was an awkward fat fuck and he never dressed as a clown when he killed he was a clown for a brief time but mainly worked in construction.
>goreadabook.webm

Ion Rîmaru because he's daddy material

These guys get it.
Just arguing with my wife about this last night.

Dahmer didn't kill them Cuz their race, he killed them Cuz he wanted to duck them, literally to death

>He wanted to duck them
What?

ITT PLEBS

But he told all his ppl to do his dirty work for him so yeah

Fun fact : My grandpa actually, unironically, believes Sherlock Holmes caught Jack the Ripper.

Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor
i like it

Kek. Not realizing that shitty 19th century police work doesn't mean there was an actual jack the ripper. More like one murder a few copy cats and other fucked up crime scenes tied together because people were stupid as fuck with crime investigation. There was no jack the ripper (in a serial killer sense)

Ted Bundy

Ted Cruz

there are not any books where I come from, which is mainland China. I learned English from my American step father who raped my mother and then got married to her and had me. We like Chicken Shack and Kentucky Fried Pizza.

do you know he shit himself?

Andras Pandy, the guy who sawed all his bodies in pieces then using wood pulp to absorb the blood and dissolved all his bodies in corrid fluids lmao

One of the OGs

Heart Disease and Aids.

>serial killer
>Manson never took a life

sure, kid

Yang Xinhai for body count

i love this guy
he's like the Jigsaw of /fit/

>Hello Bobby
>We're going to play a little game
>You are standing on a set of scales
>They show your weight to be over 450lbs
>If you stay at this size you will die soon
>If you get any larger you will die sooner
>But I'm going to feed you free of charge
>Indulge or get your life together
>What happens next is down to you

plus noone can do shit to him

ez choice, most badass serial killer

aids is always fun.

Ted Cruz

The unabomber.

look at that big ass burger tho

Who dis

Pedro Rodrigues Filho

Is that a motherfucking Ted Cruz reference?

i forgot his name, but back in the white city in chicago there was this guy who bought a hotel and converted each hotel room into a gas chamber. killed over 100 people before someone caught on.

Hitler?

mine has to be Ted Bundy
That fuck can hold himself accountable for rape, murder, and himself in court

He was literally a fat, autistic, larping faggot, and he's your idol? Make your first victim yourself, Op.

Meh, considering all you had to do to not be caught by police in those days was

>don't get seen
>don't leave behind anything of yours
>don't repeat the crime too often

HAHAHAHA SO FUNNY GET IT BECAUSE GAS = HITLER AMIRITE HAHAHAHA EVEN IF IN CHICAGO HAHAHAHA

have to agree with this user

I know

Didn't he also want sex slaves so he drilled a whole and poured acid into it but it just made them die a slower?

Necro is a pretty big crime too

Ramirez because he actually didn't have a target.

Man, woman, child or elderly it didn't matter.

You got a point. what was his point again?

pure satanist

He looks like Michael Jackson

Scooping out eyeballs

What would be the ironic way to believe this?

I think it was just to inflict as much damage as possible to people. Terrorize, rape, kill. As user says

He still hasn't been caught.

youtube.com/watch?v=K5ygoDnlGCg
I just really like this song

Somewhat, he was lusted after by a lot of women especially in jail when he was convicted.

“When I see a pretty girl walking down the street, I think two things. One part wants to be real nice and sweet, and the other part wonders what her head would look like on a stick”
- Ed Kemper

If he would've said it as a joke.

I don't like any of them, since they're all pathetic and target the vulnerable.

A serial killer that targeted the powerful and wealthy would be worthy of my respect.

yep. nice guy, except for all the rapes and murders.

his commitment to kill he own people was relentless.
He is my all time fav.
Mao: 40 million
Stalin: 20 million
Hitler: 12 million
Leopold II: 10 million
Tojo: 5 million

Ah yes, "irony."

My friend sent him fan mail in prison and he wrote back asking for pictures of her feet.

Graham Young

He doesn't look very young to me.

Well for both Mao and Stalin, those are rough estimates. But either way, they both have a kick ass K/D.

think that was dahmer.

I have... no fucking idea why I mixed those two up. Fucking hell.

Who the fuck is this,Kim Jong Il?

uncle Adi? He is a good person, except for the genocide and the other millions of people he killed with his insight into murder and revenge.

my favourite serial killer of all time is Candleja-

well sure, Gaci had some personal issues, but all in all, he was a humanist with laudable goals.

>One of the OGs
Winner. When they make three movies about the horrible shit you did, you win.

It's really fucked up to say "favorite" killer because killing people is wrong all around. However, I have to say that Richard Kuklinski is the scariest motherfucker out there. He didn't drink. Didn't gamble. Didn't abuse drugs. And he was a loving husband to his wife/kids. (albeit a wild temper). This dude was a contract killer for the Mafia and has 200+ kills. He even states during an interview that he honestly doesn't remember how many he's killed and he stopped bothering to count.

Zodiac ...Couldn't catch the fucker, even with all the taunting. BTK would be up there too , but he was a dumb Fuck who got greedy.

Dont think Gacy ever dressed up as a "murdering clown" he simply worked as a children's clown.

John is your favorite serial killer. How cute. Do you realize that he would likely have tortured and murdered your twink ass?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._H._Holmes

This guy, right?

cuntdestr0yer

Problem is, it could all be made up, he claimed to have killed that many people.

Also he hated his son

That's right. He enticed his victim's by soliciting "help" for his construction business.

Was an interesting dude, but was also full of shit. You can't tell which of his confessions are real. He loved the attention.

Holmes is a good example. Sometimes I wonder how much of his escapades are embellishment vs the truth, though.

Damn right, he is also my favorite. His name doesn't just fit the fact that he froze his victims, he was also a cold hearted motherfucker, i watched all his interviews, i do that almost every knight before bed, his voice and manner of speaking are relaxing to me.

>every knight before bed
>knight

the one with the crazy hat

well, he did enjoy his work. no denying that.

>I watch his interviews every knight before bed

Edgy and can't spell

He did, actually. At least one that we know of.

I still think about giving a guy 30 minutes to pray for his god to save him, and then coming back and finishing the job.

boys are living meat

autocorrect