I'm about to have a threesome: MMF. It's the other guys gf

I'm about to have a threesome: MMF. It's the other guys gf.
What do I expect? What do I do? Anybody ever done anything like this before?

bring a fursuit and a knife just in case things get weird

Try not to wake up too early

She’s going to wrap her legs around you tight and he’s going to rape your asshole while you’re in her and can’t move.

If it's a cuck thing then take charge, if it's not then let the other guy lead.

pretty much this

if you take charge (wich i think wouldn't be possible assuming you are a beta faggot and the other guy at least isn't that autistic to get a girlfriend) he will feel challenged, probably angry, and if she enjoys you leading then you are going to destroy him

just pretend you are just a human dildo

Give the Pair Priority, they have something to lose, you not.
make nothing the girl or the guy dont want you to do with the girl. like kissing maybe.
hope that they have done this before or the will maybe over discuss.
i had a couple of thersomes, like mmf ffm mmm even mmf with a gayguy that was the bestone because i was in the middle ;)

i'll keep that in mind

i suppose that's true fam
the guy seems like he might be nervous

maybe i should get a little bit drunk before?

better not, it just smells later in the bed and makes it worse for all

why worse for all?
seems like it would make me more relaxed, thus better for all
i'm gonna brush my teeth beforehand too

best advice

They're involving you because they like you and want to share a good time. Don't make it weird, don't exclude him unless he wants to be excluded.

k sounds like a good idea, have fun. i go to bed and fuck myself now

no it's not cuck, and no i'm not gonna intentionally exclude. the only way it would happen is something like the following: it's like when you're in a friend group and one robot doesn't know how to communicate very well. i might extend a bit of a gesture, but at that point i can't help you bro
night man
good fucking

thats a negative, alcohol will kill your boner

San Francisco sandwich

Yeah. I found it wierded me out and I struggled to stay hard. Thought too much about what was happening and it killed the mood for me. Yep it was hot AF, but having some drunks in me just made it too strange and awkward worried about keeping hard. Wish I stayed sober.

I've had two ffm's with some friends and my girlfriend before. It was fun. Just don't get carried away and push any boundaries and you'll be fine. It's easy in the heat of the moment to do that.

I had a couple of mmf threesomes with two people I know. It felt better when he came first, I used it as lube. Good times had by all

>I'm about to have a threesome: MMF. It's the other guys gf.

tfw you're getting cucked by someone elses' GF

op here
i'm rethinking alcohol. i wouldn't have had a lot, a shot or two i guess, but maybe this is something that i should just try to go through, rather than doping myself up with liquid courage
i have to admit i'm a bit nervous but maybe if i go through that it'll be better and more vivid

Op be certain about boundaries too. Have you considered he might wanna fool around with you? Are you ok if he wants to suck on you? How will you react if he shoves his cock in your face. Sometimes couples do this expecting its not just her thats the centre of attention

i already talked about it, there's no directly gay stuff that'll happen

it'll make your pen0r more relaxed, too, probably not the desired effect.
weed is good tho

yup, happened to me once or twice, much easier sober, or a little baked

its the opposite for me, weed will make me think too much, get anxious, and i could risk losing my boner. if im anywhere from slightly tipsy to quite drunk, i can litterally fuck all night long without losing my hard on. i know its weird, substances affect everybody differently