WWYD thread

WWYD thread

replies for replies

Tell her to shit off the balcony

you got a kik?

nah, post on here

Surprise butt seks

ild put her down and rip her dress while fucking her ass as evryone is looking from the balcony

how about this slut?

Give this slut a go?

go into the pool and fuck her in front of everyone quietly but make her scream as i am cumming inside her

pull her breasts out and start titty fucking her at any place and anytime until she gets used to the humiliation

gimme a better pic

these two could be alot of fun...

they seem to have fun in their own ;)

i'll pull her hair and star fucking her mouth untill she is spitting saliva
as she is choking on my dick, grab her tit and yank on them as hard as possible and smack her her around as she is drinking my load

reckon they could do with a cock as well

achievement unlocked

Red presents like she's asking for horrible things to happen to her. I'd like to take her far, far past her pain threshold. What'd she be like then?

I'ld make one submit first, the blonde seems sluttier so ill take her and make her fool her friend and make her go to sleep. then as the red os waking up, im 'raping' her friend. while she is in shock ill start raping her and when she is almost breaking, ill make her realize that her friend was in it the whole time

got more, she looks good

probably still begging for more, ive heard she loves it rough

Would you fuck her ass?

plenty

Give me details, man. I'm an endurance spanker mainly but would be interested in what all the little bitch can take.

then keep posting user

fuck it, eat it
with an ass like that ill do anything

fuck her mouth then fuck her ass till she couldn'st sit down for a week

wwyd?

love well toned bodies

Would eat the booty like groceries

I'd make her test how long she can hold her breath by sucking my cock under water. Then I'd slide her bottoms to the side and slip my cock into her ass fucking her till I finish inside

any thoughts?

wwyd with them?

she has a nice pair. bouncy and perky

you fapping to her?

I would smash

Left's ass, middle 's mouth, right's pussy

Beat the gook past recognition and make the other two watch. I hate gooks.

I would destroy right's pussy

more of them, wwyd?

yeah

Make left eat right’s ass while I jerk off. Then, make left sit on my face while eight rides my cock. These 2?

nice. what you wanna see that'll make you cum for her?

pussy spread and ass

Fuck right while left licks us.

Any ass shots? I'd want to grope right's tits as I finger bang her.

anything else?

She has a cute little ass. I would bang her doggy so her tits jiggle and I get the pushing from the ass. I'd slap it hard until it's nice and raw.

Face down, ass up, on the bed. When I'm done with the pussy, I'd move on to the ass

would rape from behind 10/10

Her holes are going to be destroyed

Forced lesbian bondage and torture

pick one, wwyf

forced lesbian -> implying they aren't gay for each other

Yankee cap. She's probably a freak in bed.

really? why do you think

Kinda vague on the torture though....

she"ll be ready for ya

wwyd?

low qual pic
you get what you post

Yeah. She looks prude, but deep down she has all these naughty fantasies that involve her getting plowed.

left can suck me off and get me ready to fuck right's pussy. left can eat my cum out of her friend's pussy

Milf, 3 kids

Get em all drunk and take em home and fuck em. I'd leave left for last so that she's half sober when it happens.

like how?

Everything would always end with me cumming on her face and tits. I'd bend her over and fuck her doggystyle, but pull out to cum on her face and tits. She'd blow me, but I'd pull out to cum on her face and tits.

wwyd to my girlfriend? She cucks me from time to time and keeps me in diapers and sometimes panties + chastity. I love jacking off with her panties.

Replies will get replies.

Pretend to be a masseuse and give her "free" massage. As it goes on, I get into her private areas more and more until I'm rubbing her clit and she is blowing me.

more of them. keep going...

Rape fantasies, taking her harder than she can handle, fucking her while she is asleep, stuff like that.

Invite them over for a "rave". As the drugs kick in, they realize that they're the only chicks there. Right realizes she's in trouble when she sees the middle get split roasted.

and left?

tribute?

Left would be in the bathroom blowing guys.

She's just asking for her tits to be fucked.

I'm sure you could watch me shove her face into a pillow and fuck her from behind. I'll get a few friends to do the same. Well all be sure to cum iinside her so you don't know whose baby it is. Got more pics?

hope shell be obliged one day

Mother and daughter WWYD?

Mmm, I'd love to see her taking another man's thick cock with her tiny/tight body...

She's out there waiting for a dude to express the remote interest in her. Before he knows it, she's sexting him and telling him how much she wants him to pump her brains out.

One in her pussy while she takes another in her mouth. She can't be just a one cock woman. I'd love to drench her in jizz

Does she love bjs and showing off her tits?

The thought of her gettting spitroasted is getting me hard in my wet diaper. Thank youuuu!

oh yeah

Sexy teacher

I just want to make her deep throat me. I'd hold her head down as far as she can go and for as long as she can handle

Mmm she would love that. Got any more belly pics? It's kinda my thing

more? I'd follow her home after class and then take her in her sleep

rape her, then grind her up to use as fertilizer

I'd make her take an oral exam...