imgrum.org/user/whitewinterblues/372778848
youtube.com/watch?v=CcYRXgKgxnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ayelet

murderpedia.org/male.B/b/byrne-patrick.htm
hmmm

youtu.be/x4H3OVukjng?t=1660

/brit/ is going to send him over the edge

Published on 16 May 2017(Continued - with Guitar - 'I Could Write a Book' - 'Turn It on Again' - 'Superstar' - 'Running Wild' - 'Show Me the Way')
- Covers filmed by and of me Timothy James Byrne in my rented flat in High Wycombe on 16 May 2017
- I show an 'Oxford Health' appointment which I am being forced in to
- I mention I purchased my Gibson Guitar in Oxford on 13 April 2017
- I show the PMT bought Gibson Guitar lead which was delivered to me about mid-day 27 April 2017 by DPD
- I explain how on 27 April 2017 between then and 12:30 someone tried to deliver a 'Papa Johns' pizza to my flat which I did not order
- I show a re-occurring message sent to my social media by 'Marcus Hausen' - If he is to do with DPD I am a customer of theirs in my flat here - so ??? or WTF if you like! - this also sent to me 29 April 2017
- I mention how when I moved into my flat I was not given a key I was repeatedly promised - which still causes me problems! I have since repeatedly asked for it also - Fladgate removers were inconvenienced by this
- I show strange positioning of laundry outside my window 7May 2017 during my first Piano video
- I show a strange letter sent to me 8 May 2017
- I mention I have recently applied for a USA green card
... I mention that 16 May 2017 got a message on my phone asking me not to sing or play guitar & piano at all today ... the day before I'm being forced into an Oxford Health meeting ... what the hell is going on ... she's called Cheryl and lives in the house next door

Why are democrats so smug despite having lost all their power to a party they maintain is lead by a moron? Shouldn't that make them double morons? Do they think politics is about appearances and not power?

>chinky thread
Not too keen on this.

Fascinating.

hate brainlets simple as

>Former Italian prime minister Burlesconi described Marcon as "A good looking lad with a good looking mum"
"A 39 year old lad, with good work experience under him and most of all with a good looking mum who has caried him under her arm when he was still a child"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

would like to take this opportunity to give my thanks to the Chinese for inventing oyster sauce. many a stir-fry has been wonderfully enhanced thanks to the sauce they make from that delicious mollusc.

>i'm so clever the reason i make nearly no money at a shit job and that nobody loves me is just that i am too intelligent to fit in ha ha ha that is it surely

HATE untermensch NOT a eugenicist just dont like em simple as

... I mention that 16 May 2017 got a message on my phone asking me not to sing or play guitar & piano at all today ... the day before I'm being forced into an Oxford Health meeting ... what the hell is going on ... she's called Cheryl and lives in the house next door

>How do they know my address
>*points* That is Amersham Hill, runs down to High Wycombe that way

you said (here: ) someone who isn't successful in money and girls is failing in life. yet now it seems you concede that it's not the case at all and are, in fact, completely wrong.

the fact is greatest is measured in your achievements. having money and a wife is low down on the list of great achievements.

making groundbreaking contribution to manknd is the easure by which the truly intelligent can be differentiated from everyone else. fucking a slag and jewing some idiots out of money isn't a groundbreaking contribution to anything so it shouldn't even come up when discussing intelligence or greatness.

what a pointless post this was

Done about 30 minutes of work today

Still had to be sat at my desk looking busy

Hate pints
Love Corbyn

found an old crusty sock under my bed WTF

Anyone advocating eugenics should be sterilised.

>pizzas cost you your strength
>big three has defeated you
what did he mean by this

alri there abdul haha

does wanking with an onahole count as normal sex

Really captivates my cashews

Really want to get drunk, now

anyone advocating dysgenics should be sterilised

finnish gfs

me

Had a bottle of piss under my bed for well over a year now just can't be bothered to move it. Hope nobody looks for anything under my bed

who are you quoting?

state-financed ammo for phenian removal when

Wanna buy a fleshy but my landlord goes into my room whilst im away at work

he's attacking a strawman that no one is defending

basically arguing with himself haha

hate dentists. hate oxford health. hate dpd. hate marcus hausen little rat thing. NOT schizo just don't like being messed around simple as. love singing

>He thinks green text is specific to quotations

literally how new could you possibly be?

Newton and Nietzche died virgins because they were autistic not because of transcendent morality

inshallah you will be crippled

very good

>my landlord goes into my room whilst im away at work
how is this acceptable

>programme on tell called how the universe works
They've literally no idea how it works. What a pointless hour of airtime.

who are you quoting?

gamergate posting is still bannable

they were still intelligent and great men

the mong here is arguing that this can't be, and they must actually not have been that smart after all

It's his mum

THE UNIVERSE IS BLUMIN' AMAZIN!!!

Legit.

i don't know how that photo relates to gamergate, i saved it because she is cute

Im just lodging with a family.
They keep stuff in a cupboard you can only access from my room and their maid also cleans my room

might go to bed

ignorance of the rules is not an excuse

grim

Hello native English speakers. I have a question, is "..and it [the event] was called the melinean's uprising after those who carried it to pass." a proper sentence? Does that mean anything at all? pls help no bully

i think most people who consider themselves intelligent but are virgins and failing financially are not intelligent, sure there's a few that achieve loads and are single by choice, however the vast majority of "intelligent" people who utterly fail at life are not actually intelligent, they just fool themselves into thinking so

Yeah but the room is hench and i also get extra storage space and its really cheap and the kitchen is dank.

hate mummy may. not a leftie, that's just the way it is.

She's so jealous

I wonder if you're lonely, I wish you would touch me, touching on my touch screen, carbonate my water put it in the engine

clearly if i cannot post it within that context (and otherwise it is a completely normal photo), then i'm not breaking the rules am i, you pillock

not really what i'm arguing as they could have money and love if they really wanted it, they chose not to, which is different to not being able to

yes it makes sense

willy arse fanny minge arse cock knob arse fanny cock muff clunge dick minge willy arse fanny minge arse cock knob arse fanny cock muff clunge dick minge willy arse fanny minge arse cock knob arse fanny cock muff clunge dick minge willy arse fanny minge arse cock knob arse fanny cock muff clunge dick minge

was going to post a picture of my steak but i already ate it

>dank
Kill yourself you fucking yankee gobshite

I didn't say it was fair

whatever
enjoy your ban

>i think most people who consider themselves intelligent but are virgins and failing financially are not intelligent
this is the strawman I mentioned earlier. you've been cutting it down for two threads now when nobody was defending it.

you should have realised this when I said intelligence and greatness is measured in achievements. the above strawman has no achievements.

no

Dank is a commonly said word in my city

go back to Sup Forums fuckboy

it's not hard to be an average normal person user

in fact, it requires almost zero thought or effort

daily dose of hip hop

youtube.com/watch?v=oWCCnOkODok

There are naturally intelligent people who are tempermentally predestined to self-combustion or lacked guidance.

A girl I like asked my if I had a gf

Does this mean she likes me

Thanks!
wtf I hate Britain now

yeah but that's like 0.00001% of intelligent people, my original post wasn't about the few "greats" it's about people in day-to-day life who consider themselves intelligent

yes, it just means they named the event after the melineans (whoever they were)

and what about all the incredible mathematicians and scientists who are poor and socially unsuccessful? there are plenty in russia and other shitholes doing incredible work but living in poverty.

is this?
imgrum.org/user/whitewinterblues/372778848

messing me about

youtube.com/watch?v=CcYRXgKgxnw

only one way to find out... (going in for a kiss)

yes

spacker

most intelligent people aren't smart enough to become rich. when you talk about the one's that could easily do it then you're already talking about the 0.00001% of intelligent people

I think I know what you're trying to say but I can't put my finger on what's wrong

It should be "after those who caused it" or "after those who started it" instead of "after those who carried it to pass"
also it sounds like it should be the Melinean uprising instead of the melinean'S

The truth of your point is so obvious that anyone who disagrees is just memeing

again probably a small percentage, no way a truly intelligent person in a western country is going to live in poverty or be single, most
intelligent people in the uk are able to have a decent life

Literally sitting at my desk watching the clock

ty, love Britain again

true intelligence is realising that the pursuit of monetary gain is a waste of time

*heems you a twelfth time*

starting to wonder when you're going to fight back

Why? You'll be back there before you know it doing it all over again.

How's this for a tinder bio

Things I like: Pubs
Things I don't like: Buildings that aren't Pubs

>- disc error and the camera turns off