Just share your secrets, this is a safe place

Just share your secrets, this is a safe place.

little girls are the best
i want to hold hands with one

Does anybody have a solid website to watch TV shows on like (Kimcartoon . Me) but for tv? Reply in my thread. The power of quads compels you
When I was a little kid I shoved my sisters tampons up my ass and loved in so I moves up to a plunger and tore my inner wall

I let my dog lick my dick once

I snuck pics of my younger sister

I masturbated to gore..

I secretly love this girl

I kinda raped my wife this morning.
Only kinda

Baby sitter's son used to rape me (I'm boy) and I honestly enjoyed it. I was 4 he was about 15. I still think about it when I fap

I jack off to lolis on a regular basis and I cant get a girlfriend

I put mustard on most of my foods

Just ordered a new set of calendars for my employees. Nude shots of the wife. Been a tradition the past few years. Wife still in the dark on that one but makes for interesting conversations.

Used to be a janitor an d busted loads in my coworkers salad and dressing

Used to wear thin gym shorts and bulge flash teens
>walk past group of 4 girls with a chaeuffer by place i go
>all their eyes instantly look at my bouncing cock

Also fucked cuckolded 4 guys and fucked their gfs i love craiglist

Also did more flashing stuff

I spycam on almost every female that comes to my house.
I've put cellphone with spy software on bathroom and recorded girls at the toilet when I hosted a party.
My friend came to stay along his gf and I recorded her undressing to take a shower and on the toilet.
Love to fap to my fiend's gf, it kinda turns me on to hang with him and think "I have seen you gf completely naked and fapped to her a lot"
Also to record those conservative girls which you know would never send nudes, and only you can fap to them.
feelsgoodman.jpg

Wish I had the courage to call my crush.... 6028288996
can somone call for me

I jack off to lolis on a regular basis and I have a girlfriend who is a lot younger than me and acts like a little girl/baby during sex

Quit fucking posting this everywhere you faggot
Your thread sucks you rick and Morty posting piece of shit

>can't get a girlfriend
This is Sup Forums dumbass. Not a secret

You know Shy Girls or Shy Gals? I would fuck one to be honest.

you got lucky man

I fantasize about my wife fucking other guys while I watch. Pic looks like her

I fucked my ex girlfriend on the altar in a Catholic Church while I shouted hail Satan.

Fiance tried to kill herself last week, came home from work just in time to prevent permanent damage to her, havent been able to leave my room since getting back from the hospital.. work just thinks im sick, fully fucked atm

Two months ago I allowed my unconscious wife to be molested by her 14 year old nephew. She doesn't know it happened and he doesn't know I was watching.

i only came 2 b for pizza threads

I once dream that a fictional character of a game called Katawa Shhoujo send me anmy waifu sen my an email, i wake up before i could read it and feel really sad when i realize that Hanako wasn't real.

Didn't call, but i did text. If you ever reply, I'll post the results.

If I have a 1.9k long of letters long secret, will anyone actually read it and help me?

Ha! I totally get what you're saying. Married too and do the same shit. I get blindingly horny sometimes and she just kinda accepts the unexpected mount as part of the vows.

Sure, i can't sleep anyway.

>Visiting my aunt, rich as fuck
>My cousins live down the mountain a way, having their own farm
>My female cousin who was 14 at the time was a horse fanatic
>I'm 11 and just started cumming actual sperm
>She's bright blonde with sky blue eyes, she had tiny perky tits, barely any ass
>I make my way towards the stables, I hear one of the horses making noise, I go to investigate
>I get to the stall and I find my cousin sucking the tip of the horses cock
>I was disgusted but turned on, I watched for a little bit
>The horse cums in her mouth and she swallows a bit, gets covered in jizz
>I slip away and go back to my aunts
>Later that evening we all have dinner together, I can't stop staring at my cousin
>She keeps smiling at me from across the table
>We finish dinner and make our way into the basement
>Opening the library door, I grab her hand and pull her inside, closing the door behind me
>"I saw you earlier."
>"Saw me where, user?"
>"The stables, with that horse."
>Her face goes beat red
>"Don't tell my dad, user, please. He will kill me if he found out."
>I tel her "Then you have to do something for me, and you can't tell anyone. Deal."
>She agrees
>"Take off your clothes."
>She was hesitant at first, but slowly she stripped
>Her little tiny pink nipples looked so delicious
>A tight body with a perfect stomach
>She takes off her jeans and slides off her panties
>She's really fucking fuzzy, covered in blonde pubes
>Everything was tan except her breasts and pussy/ass
>"Now what, user?"
>"Suck on me like you did with that horse. Should be a walk in the park."
>She gets on her knees, pulling down my basketball shorts and boxers
>My cock springs up and nearlh hits her face
>She starts sucking, very hard, it felt like she was going to rip it off
>She was able to reach the hilt without gagging, I was in heaven
>I push her against the wall and thrust in and out of her mouth
>Soft wet lips gliding up and down my shaft, balls covered in her spit
>Cont

I already posted it on a different thread
It's not really a secret (nor a feels story) but go ahead and read

fuck you

you must be disappoint

story?

Got examples?

I do weird things with my ass sometimes. webm related.

>It didn't take long for me to cum
>I feel my balls rise and my head swell in her mouth, I erupt as I slammed my hint against her face
>My throbbing little cock filling her mouth and throat with cum
>She gasps for air after I pull out, her having swallowed my entire load
>"If you think this is over, you're wrong. Meet me in the stables at midnight."
>I pull up my shorts and exit the library, satisfied beyond measure
>I lay down on the couch and watch some adult swim
>She exists the library and I hear her walk upstairs and leave, heading back to her house down the mountain
>The clock chimes, indicating that it's time to go. I head down to the stables, looking around to see if anyone was watching
>Eventually I make it there, I couldn't find her for a little bit, then I hear "user, over here."
>She's inside one of the stalls, laying down on a few hay bails
>"Get naked." I demanded
>She gets undressed, as do I
>"Suck it." And she goes to work
>I stop her after about 30 seconds
>I wanted to try and have sex
>I push her on one of the bails and tell her to get on all fours
>I get behind her and spend quite a long time trying to find her hole
>I wasn't gentle as I plunged into her, she screamed but muffled herself
>Something primal overcame me as I savagely fucked that little cunt
>Slamming as hard as I could against her
>I pull her hair back and told her "You're mine and always will be."
>I grab her hips and continue my onslaught
>I cum inside her, and she's crying extremely hard, I'm in nirvana
>For the next few days, she swallowed my cum and let me fuck her until we had to leave and head back to my city
>Best experience I've ever had and no one was the wiser
>I haven't seen her since, but I look forward to the day I get to

Thats .......... amazing you have a photo of your cousn a need to fap herr quickly?

Friends gf, he will most likely marry her.
I'll posses her nudes photos forever and fap to her whenever I want.

Nice. Any more you want to share?

Post pls

This is a pic of her recently

My favorite movie is House Party 3

you haven't responded yet, dumbass

Responded to what?

I wish I was a fly on the wall in this image.

Niiiiiiiiiice i can already imagine that face covered in semen im gong to start if you excuse me.

i like to bump threads

Im imagining a 11-year old kid doing this and its making me laugh so hard

Things that never happened #9864291428

I abused my younger sister.

i used to fuck my little brother when i was around 11 or 12 and he was 7, i butt fuck him a lot, he sometimes sneak in my room and ask me to fuck him and blows me, it was really nice, we stopped because i actually preffer girls and i start to get some pussy. my brother is gay and my mom blaims me for that, but he was already gay, not like is my fault

This is Sup Forums newfag you are literally describing everyone here

i agree with this, i also mastrubated to gore, more than once and its not even a secret

user listen. i can make your fantasy a reality.

Read you uselss newfag

Let's do it

I want to finger their pussies and stroke their clits, spreading their pussies wide and showing the pink

I've been a high functioning alcoholic since I was 14. I'm 20 now, working a decent job that allows me to be hammered most of the day. I'm a salesman that's been employee of the month six times, have a beautiful fiance, and plan on opening my own peekaboo since I know influential people in my state that would bring lots of business. Curremtly drinking a French 75 and a Old Fashioned is up next

i once tried to fuck my neighbors daughter she was hot and thicc and there was this one time i groped her booty

poppa bless

i fucked my best friend (female) while my gf and i were broken up before we got back together and will never tell her because she's already too fragile knowing that my friend was hanging out with me at the time

Been making music for years and feel like a failure because no one really likes it

Don't feel comfortable saying much that might identify me, because some of the details are very particular. I was basically on a dark patio, with sliding glass door between us, and I saw the whole thing. I think he was sneaking by to use the computer or something and didn't expect to find her there. The whole family knows she takes meds that knock her out, so I guess he felt safe doing what he did. Kind of wonder if he's done it before. The whole thing was so stupid and reckless and he could've gotten caught so easily. Anyway, he crouched down, stared at her tits, eventually took them out and felt them up, and jerked off onto the carpet while he looked at them. Sometimes he'd lean in on her but I couldn't tell from where I was if he was licking her or rubbing his face on her. I watched the whole time and couldn't get enough of it. I waited two hours before jerking off in the bathroom and finally going to bed. I can't get it out of my head now and I've jerked off to it more than once. I'm getting off to it just talking about it.

I go to a local adult theater and get sucked off by dudes via gloryhole.

I like to fuck myself with a dildo, and am trying desperately to reach orgasm through anal. No luck yet.

Any tips for a closetfag?

A lot of composers and musicians feel like that.
t. pianist

The same happens to me but i write instead of do music

kids these days only like shitty music. you should be happy. auto-tune the fuck out of it and everyone will like it because it's now shit.

God tier ejuice

do it for yourself. as soon as you get past the lack of acclaim you will enjoy it that much more.

I want to fuck my sister so bad.

Glad to hear im not alone. I also write poetry but have no way of getting it out there. Have started generating film ideas but am struggling with script writing and have no idea where to start with film. Its very frustrating wanting to create so much and being limited.

I do it for myself and have been for so long but its not enough i keep wanting to share it

Need more info/details... for research

Dmitri Shostakovich said that that composers are often motivated to write more pieces because they aren't satisfied with the last ones.

Me too. I want to fuck your sister too.

....and mine.

I've never seen a real glory hole, but aren't you concerned that someone will bite your dick off or something?

Word i feel like that a lot. I would give anything to one day be on shostakovich's level.

I want to have a daugther to fuck her

Sometimes. But I have a sex problem. I will literally stick my dick in a hole, hoping nobody fucks my shit up.

But most dudes in their just want to drink cum, so whatever.

Last time i was in one, the dude who ate my load kepts saying, "Woah, woooow, nice job bro" and I am not even kidding you. I left the place with his spit all over my cock and balls.

I took pics of her ass every time I can't stopped

Dont hold out, shareeeeeeeee

Brahms always felt he was inferior to other composers too. He even burned some of his manuscripts in his oven IIRC because he hated them. Now look at him.

Just try to hang in there man. Feeling for you.

had sex with a freshman boy when I was a senior on my swim team and I'm straight.

She has an amazing ass

Link to ur music?

Look that beautiful ass bro

I want a link to know for myself if it really is shit

It's not that interesting,
I just woke up after a shitty dream at about 4am
Wanted to get it out of my mind
Woke her up and she was all nope nope nope as I get her in position, already no panties from fucking before we went to sleep
She puts up with it, I try to cum as fast as possible
Jizz and give her a few tissues
Go to kitchen for a drink
Come back and she is lifeless so I think she is back to sleep
5 mins later she is super pissed off bc I had come back to bed and hopped on Sup Forums without putting blanket back on her or kissing her
I swear I thought she was back to sleep
It's 3:30pm here now and she's over it but damn was she mad for a few hours

Hnnnggggggghhh yes she does. Share more Sup Forumsrother

>tfw I love swimmer boys and speedos but never got with one because I was shy and only swam in summer

I want a link to your music to know if its shit or not

Hi again everyone.

I've been blackmailed into sending nudes before and had them posted online without my consent multiple times. I actually kind of liked the whole experience (except for my pictures being posted) and kind of hate myself for it.

Well obviously we need to see these pictures

Similar for me. Its crazy how little people understand the older kids/captains of hs sports can take advantge of the younger ones. Me and my friend/co captain had sex with one of the sophmore kids little sisters. Honestly regret it now but at the time I felt like a baller

If they are already out there, post said pics.