s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.imagesync.org/b/thread/749189607
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790/chapters/28436840
jpl.nasa.gov/video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The cancer of the Internet.

owo
Oh, I remember now. Why do you live so far away from work?
>Probably less than 3 months at this point. Didn't find out about it for quite a while
I see. I've never used it before.

Currently just a student. Not my choice for living so far away. Once I get around to moving out after Uni, I'll probably move in close to the city. Being to far away from everything isn't fun.

>I've never used it before
Whaa. How did you know who I was? You should definitely get it!

6AM and my dumb ass is still awake.

I was up to 5 last night. Don't be so hard on yourself. Lack of motivation to do anything about it is my biggest problem

Yeah. I'm bad at being hard on myself. Not like I really have anything to do today anyway.

>Currently just a student
Now I remember better. Sorry for my memory being hazy tonight. Living off campus sucks, living in the dorms is so useful and fun.
>Whaa. How did you know who I was? You should definitely get it!
Stairsync and the imagesync archive.
archive.imagesync.org/b/thread/749189607

I doubt living on campus would be any better without an income though. Especially if I had to share a room.

What do you usually have on?

My roommate and suitemates were good people.
>without an income though
Mm. Money sucks. I can't afford to go to college, myself. Parents stopped paying, too.

Well, I was supposed to do something important today to see about getting a job, but I'm pretty sure my grandma is going senile. She somehow forgot even though she was present when it was explained by the one of the people working at the program to help me get said job, and didn't pick me up earlier. And according to their new policy, I have to be there twice a month to stay in the program, which I won't be able to now. So I don't know how that will go next week.

Welp. So you can't make up the time on some other day? What're looking at doing?
Wouldn't be too bad if they're nice. I'd just be worried for my insomnia.

Luckily student debt can be deferred until you're earning a decent income over here. Probably the only reason why I'm able to get a degree.

I don't know, but I hope so. Last time they had me set up to work at a tire shop, but shit happened and wasn't able to go for a few months. So I don't know if it'll be the same job or a different one.

>Luckily student debt can be deferred until you're earning a decent income over here
I've heard about this concept before. Envious.
>I'd just be worried for my insomnia.
Ahhh, I see.

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790/chapters/28436840

What if Sonic went to prison?

(Chapter 2 up)

I kinda wish I was in something like that. I'd like to find some work. I was considering getting into some volunteer jobs over the holidays to try and build some credentials. Maybe you need to give your sweet grannie a kind little reminder. Or find someone else to take you.

It's probably why I've heard that a lot of foreigners get student visas to study over here. Having to pay up-front for tertiary education is a terrible system.

You need college to get a decent job to earn money, but you need to have a decent job to earn money for college. Yeah, nah. Stupid.

It's pretty cool. They'll help me get into trade school too. I just hope she doesn't get worse. She's already hard to live with honestly.

>It's pretty cool. They'll help me get into trade school too
You're pretty lucky. Trade school and a job lined up. Sounds like a neat program.
If you're living with her, why not remind her?

Interesting art.
>ou need college to get a decent job to earn money, but you need to have a decent job to earn money for college
That's how everything in the US is:
>need A to do B
>need B to do A
>only rich people can afford to get either A or B without great, great difficulty
Hmm, relly makes you think :-DD

Was outside with my binoculars just now. Venus is, as usual, the brightest point in the sky.

Only good thing about living in the ghetto: government benefits.
Well I'll have to. I'm pretty sure she realized she fucked up too because she got really defensive after.

I like it because he's cute and wearing a skirt while hanging out with a girl. Girly boys with girls, yus.

brb breakfast
dash, teach me how to get section 8 housing

Wouldn't know.

I also really should sleep now. Almost 7 here.

Night, sfur.

I was on benefits too before I got cut off RIP. How much do you get?

Glad I don't live there tbh

Stargazing is cool. I'm in to astro-photography. If I had money, I think it'd be cool to buy a telescope.

Sleep well, Dash.
I should probably get dinner started shortly too.

>Glad I don't live there tbh
That's the correct way to feel.
>Stargazing is cool. I'm in to astro-photography. If I had money, I think it'd be cool to buy a telescope.
I have a walmart-tier telescope. Even with a telescope so mediocre, I can see the stripes of Jupiter (barely) and the rings of Saturn (definitely). I can also see the moons of Jupiters as star-like points. I can also see the phases of Venus. However, I can only see Mercury and Mars as star-like points, rather than as discs. I also think I shall be unable to see Neptune or Uranus.
But what I mean to say is, to see things, you don't need to go expensive. To see things without shitty distortion is where spending more money counts.
If I do the maximum zoom, everything has chromatic aberration: think like in a prism, where objects get red and blue edges.
I don't have a camera or telescope suitable for astrophotography, nor any adapters. I'm into photography though.

What Australian state or territory do you live in, Mr. user? I'm curious to use my planetarium software, Stellarium, from your location.

That's really cool. I haven't been able to see that with my own eyes.

>chromatic aberration
I know what that is. Most DSLR lenses suffer from it to some degree. Even my expensive ones do. It's able to be corrected in Photoshop though. The best lens I would have for that would be a 400mm lens with a 2x converter. I haven't tried it on planets, but it gets a decent close up shot of the moon (fills 2/3rds of the frame).

QLD

Aw hell yeah

Is that boy Lure ???

Where do you live at?

Qld

checked

Ayy. North or south? I'm up north.

I think we've talked before and you said you were in/near Townsville

And near Brissy

nice butt

Yeah, I remember that now.

Since I live in the US, I typically use JPL's "What's Up" series to tell me about what I can see each month:
jpl.nasa.gov/video/
I also use Stellarium myself, to search for stuff. I vastly prefer looking at planets over stars. Even with binoculars you can see their color.
I'm looking for stuff you can see with the naked eye, Mr. user. Please wait warmly~

I want her to sit on my face.

I want her to shit on my face.