Leave this board if you're below 6'4ft

Leave this board if you're below 6'4ft
Be a worthless losers somewhere else.

im 4'11" whatcha you going to about it, bitch

at least make an oc bait , this is getting old

Enjoy being an insecure homo, OP.

>girls will
Nigger, I'm married. I already lost.

At least make some believable bait nigga, if you've even made this shit. I'm 6'2 and that is considered really tall in practically every country in the entire world, lurk moar faggot

Why do you care ?

How is height even a thing ?

6'5 here. I can attest that girls do gravitate toward me in the club and buy me alcoholic beverages.

Who cares, were all the same height laying down

Girls, club, oook, must be some really tight pussy :D

>6'2
>tall
choose one
Many girls I know are 6'2'' and guys under 6'4'' looks pathetic next to them.

newfag grade bait go post your height on reddit

You didn't leave out the possibility of people being morbidly obese, in that situation they're almost even tall laying down as if they're standing upright.

Angry manlet detected

normie manlet detected enjoy the 404

Can't you read? You have to leave if you are a midget.

I'm from the Netherlands, the average male height in the Netherlands is exactly 6 feet, which is the tallest average height by country in the entire world. Now I'm even taller than the average height in the tallest country in the world and now you're telling me that I'm small? Go back to being a manlet boy

You must be using an American ruler. American feet and inches are smaller than the rest of the world's.

Like the difference between the Imperial and US gallon is about 20%

So if you are 6 american feet and 4 American inches you are in fact 4'11" to the rest of the world. Which makes sense because at 5'11" I still stand taller than most Americans

Why are Americans so fucking stupid

>be a worthless losers
English serves you well, evidently.

Fun fact

people over 6foot have a shorter life expectancy than those below 6foot and above 5.6ft

The taller you are, the more strain on your internal organs.

So basically the taller you are the worse for your health.

what a waste of trips

I'd rather live short ,but awesome life as tall person than long and pointless.

Yea it's something like a year an inch to 6'4, then like 3 years an inch after

Also, this thread is obviously made by a tall dude with a tiny tiny penis. Didn't know tall people got such serious little man syndrome

Tall people are more successful than short midgets. It's well proven fact.

Only think tall people are useful for are listed below:

Laughing at when they hit there head on things

Screwing in light bulbs

Basketball

189 cm here (6'2 ??), not a good looking
I'm fucked. :(

My penis is 9 inches long ,which according to women, is perfect.

average male height in the US is 5'9 ft

taking the bell curve into consideration you're arguing that ca. 90% of males in the US should kill themselves. sure. because all long ass dipshits are healthy as fuck and don't have troubles with their joints and shit.

this

You need to go to school or learn how to google right, man.

Pic related

I've never heard anyone being so insecure, and I'm on /b

Attractive people are the most succesful. Being tall and ugly won't help you much in life

I have no reason to be insecure. I'm 6'7ft tall and girls dig me. Of course ,I ain't perfect ,but I do pretty well. Mostly because of my attractive height. I hate every guy under 6'4ft because they look so annoying. I just want to punch them because they annoys me. I think most of us have that feeling.

What a waste, too bad women don't fuck manlets.

That user was right. You really are insecure.

I am 6'7 and have 9 inch long penis.

I am 6'4... 235lbs
would look better at 220
most guys over 6'6 are awkward as fuck... unless you're a rare athletic giant, you're probably awkwardly proportioned...

I used to date this chick that was like 5'2 maybe 5'3... She was so fuckin sexy, perfect body... we dated for like 2 months and she tells me that she thinks im too tall for her... She thinks we look funny together... that wasn't why we broke up but she did say that

this thread is like the shittest bait ever and you retarded retards still fall

If you are skinny tall GTFO.

cancer thread