ITT What was it like the 1st time you saw a pussy IRL?

ITT What was it like the 1st time you saw a pussy IRL?
...you HAVE seen a pussy in person before, right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

pictures.mrstiff.com/gallery/girls-of-Sup
m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll post my story
>sleepover girl cousin's when I was around 10/11
>for whatever reason her parents were fine with her going to bed in just a long t-shirt and no panties
>me and her shared a bed, while she slept I'd pretty much just stay up exploring her pussy
>not even overly sexual just more curious than anything else, spread her lips open, smell it, stick a fingertip in the opening
>later on we'd eventually move on and play doctor and stuff so we'd explore eachother plenty, but I remember that being the first time

if other b/tards count as pussies

funny how today you'd be considered a rapist.

It's a good thing 10 year olds can't be rapists. If only we knew we had that immunity as kids

I’d imagine my reaction would be pretty mundane, as I’ve seen it plenty of times on the internet.

Told mine in a previous thread, kinda weird but it got some keks so here it goes
>I'd always play around the neighborhood with this girl that lived down the street
>she asks if I wanna sleepover
>YAY SLEEPOVER!
>the sleepover pretty much consisted of us watching horror movies on vhs while her folks got drunk and fell asleep
>sex scenes in horror movies make her curious
>"Hey user, let's go play something in my room."
>we go to her room and I get her bucket of legos
>I turn around and she is taking off her pajama pants
>This isn't legos
>she tells me to take mine off so she can see me
>I take mine off and we sit bottomless in front of eachother and look at and poke eachother's junk
>somehow this leads to us playing games with the lego men and our junk
>she makes them climb my wiener
>I get the bright idea to make them explore her "cave"
>she thinks this is hilarious
>I fit probably 2 or 3 little lego dudes in there
>...oh shit we can't get them out
>panic
>we wake up her drunk dad and tell him what happens
>he flips his shit and wakes up her mom, the mom takes her into the bathroom for a long time while her dad gives me an angry drunk talk about not touching girls down there
>mom saves the brave souls from the cave, and I sleep on the couch and am promptly sent home in the morning
>I was never allowed to sleep over again after that :(

Thanks for the fap OP

>First Year Uni
>Turbo Autist Virgin
>Start saying I like X, Y, and Z
>Today it was Rave music
>"Friends" take me to a rave above Hollywood Video
>Fail around like a fucking retard for a while
>One of the "friends" is drunk as fuck now
>Shes a 3rd year chubby "hippy" chick
>Turns out she was interest in me, we go home at the end of the night
>Fumble around until we are both naked
>Eventually we fuck
>Being a virgin, I nut within seconds of my dick grazing her open faced sandwich
>She still wants to get off, asks me to go down
>I was lucky, and she had trimmed her snatch
>I was unlucky in that she had a serious case of beef curtains (dark brown, the lips were huge and long; ugliest vag you can imagine)
>I was fucking retarded in that I was going down on a pussy I just came in

Lost my virginity and ate my first creampie in the same night.

Ey! I remember you from the other thread!

Well, FIRST first time was my mum's, so nothing special there. Then, the girl I lost virginity to.. don't know, the anticipation and anxiety was killing me, the thought I'm gonna put my dick in another human being was baffling.

Thats me; ol' jizz mouth

MODS!! underaged b& v&

You wish
She's a webcam girl, I forget her name but there is plenty of her floating around

Apparently her name is HippieGirl but i cant find anything online other than what i got by reserse searching it.

aka Smilechan aka Aubreychan

pictures.mrstiff.com/gallery/girls-of-Sup Forums-smilechan-aka-aubreychan_15947216

Good GOD I would DESTROY that pussy

Thank you.

>Be me 5-6 ride bike round neighborhood with qt gril
>need to pee
>can I watch user?
>sure
>can I hold it?
>sure
>wanna watch me pee next?
>Yea sure
>watch her pee
>peen gets hard
>look at this
>show her I can roll foreskin back
>she's amazed and wants a go
>basically get First HJ
>she shows me her bald cooch and gets me to touch it as she spreads her lips
>keep doing this for weeks
>basically get first HJ no ejaculate
>finger he
>kissing of genitalia

We pretty much kept doing this till we were about 12 have vague memories of trying to penetrate her

W-w-what happens when you call the number?

FBI agent answers your call

Maybe she also does birthdays and weddings

I was drunk in a stripers club, i got to touch it too

>show her I can roll foreskin back
>she's amazed and wants a go
>basically get First HJ
Pretty much what happened to me with my two cousins. They were also the first and 2nd times I saw a pussy. I remember they used to like sticking their fingers under my foreskin and tasting it for some reason, so I did the same and would finger them. God damn why can't girls be as curious about sex stuff like they were when they were 10?

what a cute pussy

Me and my sister used to take baths together growing up so we saw plenty of eachother when we were kids
>mfw my dick is weird and the head bends down
>sister says "rawr! Attack the monster!" And makes our dinosaur toys attack my dick
Fuck you Tiffany, m-m-my dick is not a monster, it's just DIFFERENT ;-;

First pussy I saw and touched was my sisters when we took baths together. She was probably like 5 or 6.

I never saw a pussy with exception of my mom's. That doesn't even count, right?

Depends, when did you see it?

I used to trade pokemon cards with girls on my street in exchange for letting me see/touch their pussy
In hindsight it wasn't worth my holo charizard...

Remembering the first time you saw a pussy is gay wtf?? do people actually remember that kind of things??? FAGG

Well, she changes clothes in front of me, leaves the bath naked. It's just me and her in the house.

Someone has never seen a pussy in real life

>that kind of things

you just remember your first cock ?

First time I saw a pussy I was probably around 12. Used to play truth or dare a bunch with the other kids on my street
>cute chubby ginger girl with braces gets dared to run up and down the street naked at night
>holy shit she's actually doing it
>so that's what a pussy looks like
>becomes the fap fantasy for me and 3 other boys on the street

max?

I have never seen one, will never see one because I can't socialize.

Such a pretty butthole. Rim her to smithereens

I used to go skinny dipping with my group of friends at a nearby quarry. The two girls in our group thought it was funny/sad I hadn't seen a pussy before then so they sat on some rocks and showed me their's. They didn't let me touch, I just watched as they opened their lips, held back their clit hoods which was enough for me to cum buckets when I got home

>be me
>be 10
>go grab a midnight snack
>dad goes for a log dump
>parents bedroom left unopen
>curious me goes for a look
>mom asleep hanging from the side of the bed without any underwear
>HAIRY
>young me creeped by how shaggy stuff goes down there
>young me got not much reaction to it other than SHAGGY
>older me realize they had good sexy time

You can do it user, I believe in you

First time I saw one from a girl that wasn't a relative was when I was like 12 and it was just curiosity and touching.
First time I saw one during during sex I was supposed to "eat her out" but then almost puked from the smell. It didn't turn out well.

I'm on lunch break on phone, so no time for greetext. True story

I was 6 and a lassie who lives across the street from me tried to rape me. She was 6 too. Her family I found out years later are mental. Her two bros both tiger kidnapped their girlfriends and make them do all sorts of horrible things, like eat shite. Her oldest bro is in jail now for stabbing his uncle to death. So my running theory is she was perpetuating onto me what she was experiencing herself.

underrated post

I'm way too awkward for anyone wanting to even spend time with me, how would someone like me get into a situation where a girl would want to show ME their pussy? The thought itself is ridiculous already, I have nothing to offer and all the other guys are way more interesting and sociable than me.

Hey bro, chick's feel the exact fucking same.even if you're in your 20'search, and live in a town with under 3000 people, I guarantee there's a chicken there, feeling just as useless and awkward. Follow your interests, whatever they are, and join groups or go to meetings for said interests. See a girl, talk to her. Simple shit. Hell, talk to her about the group/con/meeting. Do this with every bitch you see. You won't bat 100, but eventuallyone will be receptive, then date, go to a movie, grab a meal, before you know that, you'll be riding the tubesteak to tunatown.

>15 years old
>hanging with my black friend playing dreamcast
>his older sister comes in and teases us, "you aint got no girl?", "you aint ever get your dick wet?", "daaaaaamn user! You aint never seen a girl naked? That is sad fir real."
>after a bit of this she leaves and we continue playing
>after a while we hear her yell from her room
>"HEY user! COME 'ERE REAL QUICK, I WANNA SHOW YOU SOMETHING"
>I go to her room while my friend plays dreamcast
>open the door
>she's on the end of her bed totally naked with her legs spread
>"Haha now you can say you seen a girl naked, user!"
>my friend calls me back and his sister gets up and starts getting dressed
>"what did she wanna show you?"
>...nothing
Wherever you are, Tiana, thanks for the memories

she wanted you to fuck her and you passed it up. your first time coulda been wild monkey sex.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I just randomly asked my friend in highschool if I could see her pussy
>"Okay lol!"
Sometimes all you gotta do is ask

Used to be friends with a girl in high school that used to randomly come up with excuses to show off her pussy
>playing mario party with friends
>"hey do you guys mind if I'm naked? It's crazy hot in here!"
>watching movies at friend's house
>"Hey! I shaved a star in my pubes, wanna see?"
>just hanging out after school at my house
>"It's super weird! My pussy smells like tea! Look! Smell! It totally does!"
She also used to casually jill off at parties in front of everyone, so I've probably seen her's the most.
Oddly enough we never had sex or anything though.

Yeah I really don't remember. I was 15 I think when I first had sex, but I couldn't tell you any details. I was 15 uhhhh... like 16 years ago. But don't worry! As you grow older, you too will give less of a shit!

That asshole, nngggghhh

Anyone try this number yet?

>At a friends house.
>Nights ending.
>Everyone heads to different rooms with their girlfriends.
>I'm still playing guitar hero in the living room with this other 4/10 girl.
>Start to hear everyone fucking.
>Ignore it for 10-15 minutes.
>Without thinking I just "Everyone else is having sex, you want to have sex?"
>She said yes.
>We both drop trou.
>She lays back on the couch and spreads her legs.
>itsnotbad.png-large
>I try to push in my dick, no lube, still kind of soft.
>Doesn't work.
>End up beating each other off for 5 minutes
>Go to bed.

Now that this is 11 years in the past, I see where I fucked up. Still came though.

Never seen one irl. I do have a gf tho.

No. I'm 42, married, 2 kids, and have never seen a pussy yet. I'm still hoping that one day, if I play my cards right, my wife will hear things up and let me kiss her.

Get the fuck off fourchan kid

m.soundcloud.com/user-205633393/buried-and-gone

I was 14
>I had a friend who has an older sister (25ish) that was in a coma
>she had been hit by a drunk driver when she was a teenager
>taken off life support but did not die.
>family converted garage into hospital room
>was over at their home after school
>friend's mother was giving my friend shit for not doing his chores
>called him into garage to yell at him more
>I had followed him
>sister was naked on bed with feet strapped into stirrups - legs open wide
>mother was cleaning her vagina and changing a giant kotex pad
>first vagina I ever saw was hairy, bleeding and attached to a woman who was basically dead.
I was terrified.

What happened to her was very sad. Her parents got her into a hospice and she lived there for about 10 years before dying of cervical cancer. She got it as many of the doctors had been fucking her almost every day. The clinic also had given her several abortions without telling her family. This was in a Catholic clinic in Quebec.

>Be me
>Be 5
>Taking bath with sis
>First and last time see a Pussy
I cant even fap to it

First and last time? So you're dead?

You're Welcome

Bro what the fuck. Hope your friend not fucked up from that, I'd kill the doctors in a heartbeat if I figured out that happened to my sister.

>16 years old
>me and total qt artsy girl with dredlocks get assigned to design a mural for our school cafeteria
>we hang at her house cause she has more supplies than I do
>she's showing me her sketchbooks and some ideas she had
>she opens one
>like 5 pages of detailed sketches of vaginas
>"lol oh yeah those are my nudes. I practice by looking at myself in the mirror."
>holy fucking shit
>after awkward back and forth about the mural I ask her if I could draw her sometime
>"Haha sure! You want to draw me naked?"
>wut.jpg
>"It's not a big deal! I'm cool with being naked if you want!"
>yes please
>she gets naked, totally cute, pale, kinda chubby with a thick black bush
>she just lays back, spreads her legs, and let's me draw her for a solid 20 minutes
>after that we just smoke a bowl and talk about the mural while she's still naked
When I went to college my mom confused my box of old sketchbooks with trash and threw it out. Part of me will always hate my mom for that.

agree, genitals in general are pretty gross

Kek this story is my favorite here. So innocent.

That's rough. I assume the family found out about the rape? Did people get jailed?

I don't even remember. Probably in a movie or sth like that. It was always chill with my parents - we would watch films with sex involved and other stuff.
I remember being five and undressing and touching a girl I knew. Many times. Adults knew about it, but they never interfered.
I remember being four and convincing a girl to show me her ass

Fuck, everything was so simple back then

I've never seen a pussy, IRL.

Imagine Walking in the woods, suddenly sum water Drops on you
Look Up and See Its a Pussy ambush

Thoughts Like this get me Rock hard evrytime

Explosive

And you didn't fuck her or even finger her or anything? You smoked weed naked with her how do you not make a move here

oh shit. This face reminds me of Worms Of The Earth by Robert E. Howard.
That pussy ambush wasn't too sexy.

It was a lot like this.

It was my first time being with a girl like that! I didn't want to make her uncomfortable and risk her putting her clothes back on. It was about the ART, user!

You could get horse Pussy For free and you sperged Out...

when i was 16, it was alright.

Last time cause im Road to r9k-wizard.
Im alive, and when i die im gonna be more powerful than you can imagine.

I cant fap to it bc i cant remember the Pussy in detail

This

My sister used to be friends with an autistic girl that would always wear skirts without panties. Usually when she'd be over and sitting with her knees on her chest watching tv I would always sneak a peak by faking I dropped something or looking at it in reflections. After she'd go home I'd always disappear to my room and masturbate myself into a cum coma

STOP
I CAN ONLY GET THIS HARD

dude, are you seriously turned on by an ancient, evil, dirty witch-pussy?
Maybe Sup Forums isn't dead yet

Im extremely turned on by rape and ambush.
When im raped and ambushed.

>when I was a kid my dad always used to have his gf babysit me and my sister when he was at work.
>dad's gf had a cute red head daughter around our age
>gf would always let us do whatever, we'd make a mess
>gf actually gives a fuck and tells us to take a bath, my sister and red head cutie go first
>I have to pee so I go in and they keep giggling as I stand there while the watch me pee
>red head asks if she can see my thing
>stand over the tub while they play with my dick. Mostly red head girl just rolls my foreskin back and forth as she finds this fascinating for some reason.
>in between taking turns touching my penis they let me see/touch their pussies.
>when all done they both kiss my "peepee" good bye
This was probably 20 years ago and I still remember everything. Damn I miss being a kid.

GODDAMN.
Any actions on the doctors?

how do you know about all that rape?
it seems to be but your fantasy

Can't be arsed to type out a long story, but it was your typical "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" shit between me and my cousin. We were both young but I would be lying if I gave you an exact age. All in all it was pretty normal. Lead to some stuff, but nothing serious.

Well I suppose if you were a chad you wouldn't be here would you. You can't make her uncomfortalbe if she's already told you she is comfortable being naked around you

Source on that redhead? Hot as fuck

She looks like Justin Bieber

>14 year old maximum beta with no friends
>sleep over party at my aunt's place with other kids in family
>me/sister/3 girl cousins/1 boy cousin
>we decide to play truth or dare
>starts off basic at first
>before long things get oddly sexual
>2 girl cousins dared to strip
>they say not to look, fake holding hands over face and look anyways
>first cousin is 16 with messy bush and dark labia poking out
>2nd cousin is 15 and chubby with a shaved pussy covered in razor burn
>golly pussies sure are different
>later on in game me and chubby cousin are dared to sit naked in front of eachother and say 3 nice things about the other's junk
>"user, your dick is cute, I like that it's pink, and you have a fat head"
>holy shit my dick is going to explode
>my turn "I like your pussy is shaved. It looks really nice and soft, and it looks pretty cause the other stuff is all neat and inside."
>my other fuzzy cousin looks sad over her hairy monster bush
>we decide to stop after this because we didn't want to "hurt anyone's feelings"
At least I got my dick complimented. Road that confidence all through high school

Probably when I was like 8 or 9, playing doctor with neighbor girl and little sister. I don't have time for greentext, but exploration happened, got an HJ, lead to mutual masturbation up until about 14 or so, until I started dating other girls, etc.

> Was 16, obese faggot
> Met a qt 3.14 that actually liked me
> After a few weeks of dating we played some nice song
> She got naked
> "Nice"
> I got naked
> "Nice"

We shagged.

>be me, probably around 8
>parents call me into their room
>they had been giving me the talk-ish conversations for a while then
>my mom legit showed me her pussy and explained how it happened
>dad also exposes chode
>I was looking at her asshole
>"a peepee would never fit in there!"
Then they explained that it did fit, but didn't do anything with me watching. We've never talked about it again, and I can't remember what parents' genitals looked like.

that sounds like a case of really fucked up parents
did they do other strange things?

Me and my mom took baths until I was like 8-9. When I got curious about why she was different down there she sat on the side of the tub and showed me what the different parts were. Looking back as an adult I get what my mom was trying to do but still it's weird as fuck to think about.
Also your story is total bs unless your folks are some kinda kiddy rapists that groom children into child sex rings

No, they were actually really good parents and I love them dearly. That was probably the strangest thing they've ever done with me, but I guess they thought it would be a good way of explaining sex to me for the first time.
I also caught them in the act while they were conceiving my younger brother, but didn't realize until years later.

It was like your experience, but I just wasn't curious yet. They showed me the different parts and explained how it all worked, is all.

I WISH I KNEW!
Sadly it's the only pic of her I have. I'd kill for the source, I'd love to know the context of the picture